GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
The only way I see that happening its if its something like the eggcarriers on darksouls or the chestbuster from alien since we are not building as human males to carry life other than the parasitic kind, I can think on a couple ways that can involve normal sex but to preserve the little sanity I have left I'm not going to go into detail. It should be common practice to always try to get info on how the mythological and fantastic chicks reproduce before diving dick first into painful "conception".
Ooooh boy....one can make some real Lovecraftian horror like stories out of that...

Think I just found Steven King's next horror novel idea.

Nerd.GOTY

Jul 1, 2020
Great game but the tags(fetish or else?) make me confused. I only know how to light up Pixie's "sleeve" tag. Does anyone know how to light all of them up?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Another big thanks Arc, for the additional scene w Annie in the Milk barn. Was very standup of you to add it in.
Keep up the great work and again, thank you very much

Cheers

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
what is the effect of Jessica having the adultress quirk
Quoting Arc.
Yes, there's lots more Jessica content coming - she's a big part of the story - so stay tuned for that!
And her Quirk doesn't serve much purpose at the moment, but it'll be used to unlock more scenes involving her blatantly cheating with you,
as in the event where it can be unlocked.

Great game but the tags(fetish or else?) make me confused. I only know how to light up Pixie's "sleeve" tag. Does anyone know how to light all of them up?
Not all of them are unlockable, some of them are just milestones for the time being.

Chloe > Original
Gwen > Damaged
Jessica > Auntie, Adultress
Pixie > Cocksleeve, Schooled
Qarinah > Dreamgirl

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
Any point to keep exploring the tunnels of Luna's demesne after finding the artifact? My brain is killing itself D;

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Any point to keep exploring the tunnels of Luna's demesne after finding the artifact? My brain is killing itself D;
There's a room decoration and the dead ends have some flavor text.

But in summary. No, not much to gain from roaming in there.

Fatjoe698

Aug 28, 2018
How does pregnancy work in this game? Is it a random chance? Can you prevent it somehow? Veronica keeps getting pregnant in the event after I send her dad to prison.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
How does pregnancy work in this game? Is it a random chance? Can you prevent it somehow? Veronica keeps getting pregnant in the event after I send her dad to prison.
It's random (though the chance might be 100% in some scenes), you can prevent it by drinking a potion from the field before sex, or turn it off in the options if you want to stop it altogether.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I thought pregnancy was tied to the daycare and the umm umm....whatchamathingy.... void? no...

sorry, not near the game atm.

The nexus, where the Artifact is. ..........
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

necronomicon

Mar 19, 2019
I have a bug probably, looking for suggestions.
Iv done i think everything i can do with every girl and story, except for Veronica and Madison. In the hints of both of them, i need to "Take a look at this data disk.
The laptop in my room should work."

Iv used the laptop like 109834091284512 times, and the disk event never triggers.
It goes directly to the "regular" laptop. Ican change desktop, use cheats... but i can't advance with the story of this two.

Im in version 0.10.5.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I have a bug probably, looking for suggestions.
Iv done i think everything i can do with every girl and story, except for Veronica and Madison. In the hints of both of them, i need to "Take a look at this data disk.
The laptop in my room should work."

Iv used the laptop like 109834091284512 times, and the disk event never triggers.
It goes directly to the "regular" laptop. Ican change desktop, use cheats... but i can't advance with the story of this two.

Im in version 0.10.5.
Sometimes uploading a save is faster

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes