"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.13.3 fixed] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,10 GB / 426 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.3fixed-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,06 GB / 392 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.3fixed-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Info: by CursedFlame91 is included in this version.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I really love this game since I started playing it in 13.2 I have been downloading all the updates but its the first time I have managed to get around to playing it. The characters are wonderful, and some super cute/adorable pixie and ami.
I am up to the part just after the mc uses aura on the girls when he teaches them. Veronica ran off after i told he she needed to see the doctor or nurse or whoever and lie down. Since then it keeps telling me when i visit the college that veronica wont speak to me , except for me to walk away. How am I mean to increase my authority in the college if I am not allowed to teach there? I presume other events from eldritch and the organization need to be done, but it seems most of the characters have reached the end of their updates. I still have a few girls left, but umm I am not sure whats going on, having to go back and forth to gramps..i am beginning to suspect he was the fey leader at one point in his life, hence why he knows so much...but then that would have made him part fey, when he was fully human, which makes no sense...my ramblings at trying to work out some things haha.

So Is this update worth my downloading or is it just really nothing more than bug fixes and I should wait for a release with more content in it? Like i said i still have some girls to go, but when i check on some game characters, it says pretty says thats it for this update or something, which means i cannot progress at all. I dont know if i have done things out of sequence or if that is even possible. I have taken the good route, on how i treat my girls. I feel sorry for chloe, I wish I could remove the shatter spell from her and put the awaken on her, but if i did all she would want to do is kill me..its a shame, chloe without those murderous mutterings is such a nice girl and i love her little sister, she is so adorable and believable!

Reactions: jerope
Jul 19, 2021
The fact that this is only 0.13.3, while having so much content makes me wonder just how much more they have planned for this game lmao.

OmegaN9ne

Aug 11, 2017
I'm having an issue with the nexus. I'm trapped in there. I met artifact after getting Kana pregnant and then went to talk to Morgana about the nexus. After going there I have no way of leaving, there's no option to leave even if I go back to Morgana the only options I have are to talk to her or use the crystal with the options just being to touch it or leave it alone. I don't have a save before speaking with Kana's mom so am I just completely screwed on this file? I'm using the android version if that's any help.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I'm having an issue with the nexus. I'm trapped in there. I met artifact after getting Kana pregnant and then went to talk to Morgana about the nexus. After going there I have no way of leaving, there's no option to leave even if I go back to Morgana the only options I have are to talk to her or use the crystal with the options just being to touch it or leave it alone. I don't have a save before speaking with Kana's mom so am I just completely screwed on this file? I'm using the android version if that's any help.
Yes, the game was bugged.
There's a patch HERE with instructions on how to use it.

Arc realised too late how fucked the release was, so now the leaked version in here is also fucked... Wonder if they'll leak 0.13.3a
It's already up btw...

The fact that this is only 0.13.3, while having so much content makes me wonder just how much more they have planned for this game lmao.
Game has been in the works for 2 and a half years at this point, with at least 1 or 2 years left minimum.
Progress is a bit slow...

OmegaN9ne

Aug 11, 2017
Yes, the game was bugged.
There's a patch HERE with instructions on how to use it.

Arc realised too late how fucked the release was, so now the leaked version in here is also fucked... Wonder if they'll leak 0.13.3a
It's already up btw...

Game has been in the works for 2 and a half years at this point, with at least 1 or 2 years left minimum.
Progress is a bit slow...
This worked like a charm! I tried searching for bring stuck in the nexus and found nothing relevant so I appreciate the help.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.13.2
CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.3-pc update patch.rar
Mega
Pixeldrain
Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tried to install it following the instructions but it gaves me an error:
Screenshot_1.jpg

Edit: Oh, I HAD FORGOTTEN TO DELETE THE FILES to the folder look like the screenshot, sorry!

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
For a while I've been wondering what allignment the kunoichi have...
They're stealing from the organisation, or at least associates of the organisation. So that's one faction less.
I really don't think it's fey either, but not much evidence for or against it.
Though, the summoner and her pet aren't fey related according to Pixie, unrelated but that's still something to consider.
I don't think that they have to be aligned with Organisation/Fey/Eldritch, they are their own faction.
Besides, we don't have a real reason to awaken or shatter them. They're not really hostile to us, nor have they gotten in our way, neither do we need it for sex like the college girls we just need to rough them up a bit.

I personally appreciate when we don't use powers on people willy nilly, but eh, that's just me.
Because they are perfectly trustworthy and reliable. It's not like they tried to kidnap and torture us when we first visited them or anything. They are only 'friendly' right now because we amused Sawano and she changed her mind about interrogating us. I think it would be quite useful if, in the event that she changes her mind again, her girls were actually loyal to us instead of her, but that's just me.
And they aren't just randoms, I don't remember you complaining when we used our powers on the Rinkos?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I don't think that they have to be aligned with Organisation/Fey/Eldritch, they are their own faction.
No, of course not.
But still you can't deny the link to the eldritch, that's why I think they probably branched off a long time ago.
Guess tentacles and world destruction is not everyone's cuppa tea...

Because they are perfectly trustworthy and reliable. It's not like they tried to kidnap and torture us when we first visited them or anything. They are only 'friendly' right now because we amused Sawano and she changed her mind about interrogating us. I think it would be quite useful if, in the event that she changes her mind again, her girls were actually loyal to us instead of her, but that's just me.
And they aren't just randoms, I don't remember you complaining when we used our powers on the Rinkos?
Right, and do you think Sawano would risk getting on Gramps' bad side?
That's a one way ticket to Gramps' sex dungeon.
Last time it was the eyes, don't think she's getting out this time.

Jokes aside. When the time and a proper reason to do so arrive I assume that will happen or at least attempts to.

As I said before, they're probably resistant to our powers, so trying to do it willy nilly is very likely to just anger them and Sawano.
Very, very counterproductive.

Something to note.
Chastity is quite resistant to Awaken, but not Hidden Voices.
The kunoichi are slightly resistant to Hidden Voices, most of them muffled and then there's Masako, but Masako is on an entirely different level compared to the others, lucky she's really horny for the MC.

I do see your point m8, but I don't think trying to awaken them right now would be wise.
It probably will fail and end with the kunoichi being actually hostile towards us.
I mean, Sawano said it herself: "But remember that they are my girls, and not your playthings. If you mistreat them in any way..."

Also what the fuck do the Rinkos have to do with this?
For starters, they were directly in our way. First set was going to call the guards and screw us over, second set saw us use powers on Luna and probably would've caused us trouble aswell.
And the fact that you don't see me complain about things is that I'm not that active in here.
I often wonder if many of the scenarios in the game could've been done differently, but they would've taken a really fucking long time without the use of powers, and in some situations it was pretty much do or die.

I personally appreciate the handful of scenarios like Kana and Qarinah's stories where you don't use mind control at all.
I mean, well...
Kana got a bit of Awaken by accident when giving her a headpat and also you have the option to use it to calm her down if you don't feel like banging a wolf girl in heat. But other than that, no powers.

I do see some scenarios where it would've either taken a really long time to get through, or were just not possible.
Still, appreciate those scenarios where we don't. Not that into mind control, still wondering how I got here.

cloudtirones

May 30, 2018
What are the properties that I can buy? I am only missing one, I have the manor, field, college, bar, and farm. the church is still non-purchasable, right? I don't know the one with ??? I guess it was Samantha's apartment but what is that really?

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes