Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
What I've been doing is just downloading the newest update and transferring the saves manually. As you do.
Only on Android... If you're on PC, just install the new version and delete the old one. Ren'Py uses persistent save files that auto-transfer to the new copy of the game. I've done that every single update since 2019 and never had one break yet....

Slavoj

Sep 28, 2022
Where do I investigate more about the organization so i can get the last heart for Jessica (i think, "aunt" if i'm wrong)

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
How update version from old version?
Easiest way is to get the game on Itch.io with the official Itch app. Whenever a update is aviable the Itch client will update your version. But you have always to wait for the public release (Patreons get the newest version every Monday and public release is every Thursday).

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
How update version from old version?
What platform are you using?

PC
Backup saves, extract update, restore saves, play

It should be similar for Mac and Linux

Android
Backup saves, if something is wrong with the installer well uninstall and reinstall, restore saves, play

DizzyPlant

Jan 5, 2022
So there was this event that I stumbled upon with Alice and Chloe in the garden. I believe Alice was sitting on Chloe's lap resting by the tree. It wasn't the one where Alice meets Pixie for the first time, anyways I never saw the scene. I want to do something else and thought I'd eventually find it again. I swear I checked the garden whenever I had the opportunity and it never popped up again. Could someone tell me what the requirements for that scene was, or if it had a low chance of appearing? Or a save preferably cuz I have no idea which one of my saves goes far enough back to trigger it.
I've been wondering the same thing I was doing another quest and thought I could come back and it have never happened again would like some help if I may have missed something

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I've been wondering the same thing I was doing another quest and thought I could come back and it have never happened again would like some help if I may have missed something
Should be triggerable right until the end of act 2, go to the garden on a weekday afternoon. It's a random trigger, so keep going between the house and garden until it does.

Jan 24, 2021

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
In this update the map begins to open up a bit! I'm currently in the process of getting all the map redesigns done, so expect locations to pop up rapidly and then be rapidly filled in with content later. Also, new mini encounters with Lily and Jessica as I test out the new underlying "timetable" system I've been building for the characters! I hope you enjoy! :)
CHANGELOG:
  • Park: You can now visit the Park on the Town Map!
  • College: You can now visit the College on the Town Map (no content yet)!
  • Company: You can now visit the Company on the Town Map (no content yet)!
  • Lily: You can now find Lily at the Park on SATURDAY and SUNDAY MORNINGS!
  • Jessica: You can now find Jessica at the front door on SUNDAY AFTERNOON!
  • Misc: The weekly income was mistakenly activating as normal. Not any more - sorry! War has decimated your income. But maybe the buildings you own can serve some other purpose... once you claim them back!
  • Misc: Tweaked some of the paperdoll, calendar and dialogue code to make things a little smoother
  • Bug: The "Active Room" overlay wasn't appearing in the Manor's navigation bar. Now it is!
  • Bug: "Talk with Pixie" and "Sleep With Someone" options were mistakenly showing and causing a time loop to occur
  • Bug: The navigation bar in the East Hallway was vanishing after looking around, trapping players forever
  • Bug: Lucille was appearing in the bathroom even if she hadn't moved into the Manor. So presumptuous!
  • Bug: The medium rage boar charges the Typo Hero! Typo Hero uses his credit card! But it's declined! Is this the end for Typo Hero!?
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be Monday, 12th of December.
------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

Xelhmar

Jun 20, 2020
I love the game, but just for a few scenes in an update per week, it's not really worth keeping my subscription active .
i really think they ought to switch to monthly for right now especially with how little there is to do in act 3.

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Is this game's story pretty much linear? Are there branching character/story routes?
Pretty much linear. There are a few branches but they don't grow far from the main tree like you can get a few optional side girls or let them go and get a quirk that gives slightly different dialogue.

Reactions: Crosaith.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
well i hope there comes to an event where you decide what happens to the city like rebuilding it or destorying it working on ways to sabotage them the organization and morgana or going back in time to prevent it from ever happening or maybe have it where after a certain person dies the younger sister it can change your relationship for the better or worse deping on what u do the girl you were forced to shatter

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Pretty much linear. There are a few branches but they don't grow far from the main tree like you can get a few optional side girls or let them go and get a quirk that gives slightly different dialogue.
Damn... had a feeling it was gonna be like that. Pushing through a sandbox game seems like a waste of time if the results are gonna be the same. :cautious:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.17.2] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,29 GB / 469 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,26 GB / 435 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.2-mac-crunched.zip
= ~35,1% of the original size, image/video quality 60% (png 80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

by masterdragonson

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes