tara66

Dec 24, 2018
this maybe a stupid question but when opened what commands do you use in the cheat?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Okay. So I saw a late night masturbate with the fairy and one afternoon session with Morgana. Is that all the content? Or can I move farther than getting a kiss and a grope, somehow? Every 'lead' I've followed so far now says 'no further content'.

Edit: Nvmd. Looked at the gallery and saw that that was it. It was more like 10 minutes of content instead of 30, though. Without skipping.

Last edited:

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
Hmm, that should only happen in the 0.1.0 version... could you tell me when you downloaded the game, and what link you used? And have you used any cheats?

That's bizarre... can you show me the traceback.txt? Also, can you tell me what version of the game you're running, and what OS, and what download link you used?

There's no quicksave in the game at the moment (I removed the quickmenu for space reasons) but I can put a keyboard shortcut in for it in the next build.
It seemed to have fixed itself after i restarted it '' i'll post it if it happens again

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
this maybe a stupid question but when opened what commands do you use in the cheat?
I really wouldn't advise trying to use the developer console for anything other than increasing your money at this point - anything else will almost certainly break something :p The code for that is "bag_cash = XXX" where XXX is the amount of money you want.

It seemed to have fixed itself after i restarted it '' i'll post it if it happens again
Okay, that's weird, but I'm glad it fixed itself! :) Let me know if anything else strange happens (fingers crossed it won't!)

Dec 19, 2018
Very nice. Looks good. Good dialogue & characters. Decent story.
Probably should've waited til you had at least one actual "sex" scene though. The "END OF CONTENT, GET LATEST FROM PATREON" message everywhere takes on a really shitty "attitude" in light of there being no actual sex content yet.
All around I like where this one looks to be going though.

GentlemanFaun

May 24, 2017
Just played through the latest update. I'm really interested to see where this goes. All the characters look fun, and I can't wait to get into the content you showed off in the daydreaming. ;)

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Just played through the latest update. I'm really interested to see where this goes. All the characters look fun, and I can't wait to get into the content you showed off in the daydreaming. ;)
Thanks for the kind words! Starting this Sunday, every weekly update will contain at least one new piece of sexual content, so we're moving closer and closer to the Daydream stuff - I'm looking forward to getting there, myself ;)

Reactions: TheFurs

GunSlung

Dec 6, 2017
I don't know what it is, but this game has some real promise hidden inside. For a V0.1, I can see this being one of those classic games everybody has on their best-of lists if ArcGames keeps up on the charming characters with good animation. Feels lively! The Koikatsu models blend really well with the overall art style.

• Love
Reactions: ArcGames

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
Great looking start! I really like the models/art, and the story seems interesting. I'm not too proud to admit that fairy is ... definitely a kink for me. Really looking forward to further development!

• Love

jadarksss

Nov 11, 2017
I'm not one of the most experienced critics but i gotta tell you this game is easily one of the top ones in this site, it shows great promise i hope you keep it up even if the updates are slow, a delayed game is eventually good but a rushed game is forever bad
-shigeru miyamoto-
If i'm to imagine the future of the game and rating it i would easily give it a 4.5/5

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Kinda good (i cant say its THAT good because i was playing the android version)
But so far the game is having a great design.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
The public release of v0.1.2 is now available! :)

Slightly shorter update this week due to a number of personal issues that surfaced (all dealt with now, thankfully!) but I hope everyone enjoys, regardless!

Reactions: Arkhilokhus

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
I'm not one of the most experienced critics but i gotta tell you this game is easily one of the top ones in this site, it shows great promise i hope you keep it up even if the updates are slow, a delayed game is eventually good but a rushed game is forever bad
-shigeru miyamoto-
If i'm to imagine the future of the game and rating it i would easily give it a 4.5/5
You certainly aren't the most experienced critic here. I happen to like this game but it's ArcGamer's first attempt and the game is at an early stage. So saying that it's "easily one of the top ones in this site" doesn't mean a thing.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Am I the only one who expected the mc's dick to be a bit bigger? That handjob made it look pretty small...

4.40 star(s) 230 Votes