CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
This pretty much means that you should save your savegame before completing the impregnation event.. or save right after. Otherwise they'll already have given birth.
Right.
They don't have a repeatable sex scene so you can't get them pregnant outside of that event.

So yeeting the kid into the nexus isn't really an option.

Fuck-a-doodle-doo, hope it gets fixed.
Although personally I don't care that much about pregnancy stuff.

Although unfortunately Veronica can only give birth to a male :(
The polls said "Mixed genders but mostly girls" for the kids.
Eventually one of them had to give the MC a son.

Besides, why does it matter, they're not getting lewded.

An array shouldn't have problems with 50 so it's likely just poor coding.
It just is. It's messier than a bag of snakes.

Be like many Anime writers and use tvtropes.org as some scenes just write themselves :sneaky:
I block myself most of the time lad. I have an idea and then the more I think about it the less I like it by the second.
Rinse and repeat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
*Vaporwave music starts playing*

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Besides, why does it matter, they're not getting lewded.
Girls are cuter :love:

I block myself most of the time lad. I have an idea and then the more I think about it the less I like it by the second.
Rinse and repeat.

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
*Vaporwave music starts playing*
Hmm well this could play out a couple ways :unsure:

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Arc you cruel bastard! We can impregnant Madison and Veronica, but not only can we not fuck them while pregnant, we can't even see them!? EVIL!

• Wow
Reactions: masterdragonson

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
I need help with something if somebody has the answer.

I lost my save so I downloaded one and am playing that. But the Martial and Charisma stats are both stuck at 1. I don't get the option to train at Gramps, nor the option to find the items in the bar.

Is there something I can do to trigger those events? If not, is there some way to simply force the stats by other means? It's messing up new story content.

• Thinking Face

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Hey anyone having any name ideas for kids you can get?
i already namde Pixie's daughter. (Trixie) that was an easy one but for the rest not sure
Based on their personalities. Lil' Kana seems like an Isabelle, Bella, or Lulu. Lil' Lily seems like a Charli or Toni. Basically any girl named shortened to sound like a boys' name. Lil' Jessica is a bookworm so I would name her after your favorite female character from a book or series of books. I named Lil' Madison Rose but, I could see myself calling her Beatrice. I named Veronica's boy Louis. Although I kinda wish I'd spelled it Lewis. But, he seems like a Justin or Edward.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I need help with something if somebody has the answer.

I lost my save so I downloaded one and am playing that. But the Martial and Charisma stats are both stuck at 1. I don't get the option to train at Gramps, nor the option to find the items in the bar.

Is there something I can do to trigger those events? If not, is there some way to simply force the stats by other means? It's messing up new story content.
Gramps should offer training when you ask him about Act 2 Leads. You can force him to train you with
Code:
$ gramps_training = 1
Have you tried going to the Bar in the Morning? That should have been a thing in Act 1, if somehow you got to Act 2 without doing that well...
Code:
$ stats_charisma = 2

Reactions: Terut

WarWolf2505

Dec 26, 2019
Gramps should offer training when you ask him about Act 2 Leads. You can force him to train you with
Code:
$ gramps_training = 1
Have you tried going to the Bar in the Morning? That should have been a thing in Act 1, if somehow you got to Act 2 without doing that well...
Code:
$ stats_charisma = 2
do you know the code to tigger the mushroom event that is the only thing halting me

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
do you know the code to tigger the mushroom event that is the only thing halting me
To know what truly is halting you I would need to see your save :p
But Lyx goes plum loco if she thinks you're smarter than her.
Code:
        "Can you teach me magic now?" if lyx_talkstage == 5 and lyx_magicstageone == 0 and stats_magical == 1:
            jump lyx_magic_training_one
Generally $ stats_magical = 1 fixes the "My starts are all above 10" thing some cheats/mods do.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Code:
$ gramps_training = 1
Code:
$ stats_charisma = 2
Yeah this save is up to date, so all that stuff should have been done long ago, yet for some reason it isn't and I can't access it.

Thank you for the command codes, I guess I'll have to use them. Cheers

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

WarWolf2505

Dec 26, 2019
To know what truly is halting you I would need to see your save :p
But Lyx goes plum loco if she thinks you're smarter than her.
Code:
        "Can you teach me magic now?" if lyx_talkstage == 5 and lyx_magicstageone == 0 and stats_magical == 1:
            jump lyx_magic_training_one
Generally $ stats_magical = 1 fixes the "My starts are all above 10" thing some cheats/mods do.
here you go

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
here you go
Well yeah it all looks jacked...
stats_charisma = 21
stats_martial = 20
stats_insight = 20
stats_magical = 0
stats_physical = 20

Now if you want to know a true "graphical glitch" is the Stats Screen won't report if something is out of bounds if you're over 10 but the Hearts Screen will crash if a girl's love is over 5...

So 1 I'll assume you missed content because of this and 2 I'll just adjust this a bit.
stats_charisma = 5
stats_martial = 7
stats_insight = 8
stats_magical = 1
stats_physical = 5
lyx_talkstage = 4

Reactions: JohnnyN3
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes