updated guide with for v0.18.5 - updated
with Characters locations and console

enjoy

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: "CJ"

The Academic

Jan 6, 2020
You should only need one save at the end of act 2, not multiple.
Wait, I haven't opened the game for days now. Is there a save description option for us to label specific save slots? I'm too lazy to check right now. Although, depending on how long you reply to this, I might've already checked.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Wait, I haven't opened the game for days now. Is there a save description option for us to label specific save slots? I'm too lazy to check right now. Although, depending on how long you reply to this, I might've already checked.
well you can do it manually in majority of renpy game unless they mess around with saves/load screen too much
- enable console
- save_name = u'' ('name' and save again) keep in mind named save stick with you, to remove it write initial code without name, or do double save before you name it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Academic

Jan 6, 2020
well you can do it manually in majority of renpy game unless they mess around with saves/load screen too much
- enable console
- save_name = u'' ('name' and save again) keep in mind named save stick with you, to remove it write initial code without name, or do double save before you name it
Unfortunately, I use the android app. version.

• Sad
Reactions: micmitja

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Why can't I rename Roxy's kid? From what I remember she just spilt off from her right? Like a small version of her. Not exactly similar to what happened with the other girls? Last I've played this is in 2021 and thankful that the saves are still fine.

screenshot0001.png

screenshot0002.png

Lastly, is this extent of the current content? Just until here?

screenshot0003.png

Moreover, its been a long time now, do make sure to have different animations for some sex scenes. The girls the MC can capture after a fight on Act 3 all have the same sex scenes, sleeping with the girls is nice pre-Act 3 but they also all have the same animations, the date on the club are all the same footjobs but with different girls. You have so many scenes but most of them are just the same positions but with different girls.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Why can't I rename Roxy's kid? From what I remember she just spilt off from her right? Like a small version of her. Not exactly similar to what happened with the other girls? Last I've played this is in 2021 and thankful that the saves are still fine.
We don't know where Lil' Roxy came from, we just found her and assumed that she is related to the Roxy we know. We don't actually know if she is or not. Though we probably should be able to pick her name like with the other kids, since our guy named her that.

Tyrtle

Jun 8, 2020
judging by the fact Roxy's domain is a destroyed earth, the fact her flame grows with her excitement, and the lore dreams you get when sleeping, i feel like lil Roxy is roxy, but a child. after all we already know about alternate earths that our other selves failed in, in game.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Is there a way to use a save editor to get rid of the Aunt Jessica tag so she is just Jessica? I am way too far ahead and don't want to back pedal.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Is there a way to use a save editor to get rid of the Aunt Jessica tag so she is just Jessica? I am way too far ahead and don't want to back pedal.
You can use the console, jess_name = "Jessica" to change her name tag, and jessica_auntie = 0 to stop him calling her aunt in dialogue.

NotNeeded!

Sep 9, 2020
I found this game one someone favorite list. Two ish questions. I see that this game is 3+- years old, is there 3+- years of content and how is the story/characters progression (worth playing ?)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I found this game one someone favorite list. Two ish questions. I see that this game is 3+- years old, is there 3+- years of content and how is the story/characters progression (worth playing ?)
well, if you start from fresh sure there is quite some of content, best example have end up on save page 59, tho i do save allot, but once you reach the end of what ever current content atm act 3, there is snail progression -weekly and on top of that dev started basically a new (could be brand new game and act 2 content is still locked probably for years more), not exactly sure when act 3 started (over half a year ago for sure) and most of old npcs are still unacessable and will be for some time too.

in short - sure plenty to do with act 2 just make sure you finish all there cause after you reach act 3 (you get warning of no return attack on church, cant miss it) cause when you reach the end of a3 now you aint got much to do , play mini war games - and fuck new bosses each week

Jan 24, 2021
RELEASE - v0.18.6a!

The weekly update has been released!
This week it's a new conquerable location and a new Boss Girl - Rachel of the Riverview Apartments! Also, you can now chat properly with Molly and Gwen, there's a new dream and a number of UI and bug fixes! I hope you enjoy! :)

PLEASE READ!
IF YOU ARE ON WINDOWS, LINUX OR MAC IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO NOT OVERWRITE THE OLD UPDATE WITH THE NEW ONE! JUST EXTRACT THIS UPDATE TO A BRAND NEW FOLDER AND PLAY! THE GAME WILL TRANSFER YOUR SAVE FILES FOR YOU!

KNOWN ISSUES:
Due to the necessity of changing the User Interface some screens (such as the skill, inventory, fighter and crafting screens) haven't had a UI pass and look kinda janky. All this will be fixed in the next few updates, so please bear with me until then. Thank you!
CHANGELOG:
  • War Map: New Conquerable location! "Riverview Apartments"! (East of the Manor)
  • Boss Girl: New Boss Girl! "Rachel" is in charge of the Riverview district!
  • Skill: New combat skill - PURIFY! Removes negative effects like Befuddle! Learned from Rachel, the new Boss Girl!
  • Molly: You can now talk to Molly! Find her in the Manor Garden!
  • Gwen: You can now chat properly with Gwen in the Living Room!
  • Qarinah: A new dream has been added! If you dream (10% chance on sleep) then you will now have a guaranteed dream that hints at what's going on with Qarinah...
  • UI: Removed black bars from: Living Room, Front Door, Lily's Bar, Pixie's Event, Emma's Event, Ami's Event, Gwen's Event, Molly's event and Manor Garden
  • Dialogue: Tidied up the dialogue and dialogue UI for Jessica and Ami
  • Bug: The Qarinah/Beast dream was appearing in Act Three, even though that makes no sense. Now it isn't!
  • Bug: Lucille's paperdoll was appearing on the wrong side in the wardrobe scene
  • Bug: From beneath the bloodied, huddled rags a haggard form stirs and rises, trembling, to its feet. From one skeletal hand dangles a sword, obviously too heavy to hold and yet still the figure holds on... on the blade is inscribed two simple words: "Typo Hero". Gwen & Ami: Kid Detectives gasp! The jam thief at last!
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Early Access update will be Monday, 8th of May.

------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Can MC smash any of his daughters? IF the answer is yes I will definitely patron.
The dev has said that wouldn't be a thing because Patreon. He even keeps the "Auntie" bit tame as to not step on any toes. A few defend the incest tag but the dev doesn't have any interest in it besides some light threesome stuff with mother and daughters or sisters which are all not related to the MC.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.18.6a] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,35 GB / 469 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.6a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,32 GB / 436 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.6a-mac-crunched.zip
= ~34,7% of the original size, image/video quality 60%(png 80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

by masterdragonson

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes