random_stranger#2

Jul 24, 2022
i need some help i tried to load a save from version 16.6, and it didn't work, so i clicked roll back and now there's this black bar permanently on the bottom of my game. Anybody know how i can fix this? preferably, while being able to keep my progress.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
can we have a cheat for girls stats pls
for war room minigame ?
sure
boost level is all you need then you go to fight and other stats realign
p_chloe.LEVEL+=
name = p_mc, p_chelsea, p_hazel, p_jess, p_noelle,
p_squad
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and might also want to align "p_chloe.EXP =" - 10 = 1lvl

you are better off leveling via exp than just to boost levels (1lvl = 10exp)

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
There was a Corrupted Kingdom Visual up, few days back, I thought I DL'd it, I didn't Now I can't find it.

Narakumi

Mar 18, 2019
Can someone help me with this? I came back after a while and after reading back it seems like the only way to fix it is to edit the save file (I have duplicate eldritch lead and cant progress from talking with Chastity), but I have no idea how to do it.

random_stranger#2

Jul 24, 2022
i need some help i tried to load a save from version 16.6, and it didn't work, so i clicked roll back and now there's this black bar permanently on the bottom of my game. Anybody know how i can fix this? preferably, while being able to keep my progress.
so can someone help me with this or do i just have to suck it up and deal with it

Zolse

Mar 27, 2020
Starting a new game I got an error (attached log).
Ignoring it seems to work fine. I have some old save files from 6.9 if it matters, but I wasn't trying to load them.
Game seems to work fine so it's just an fyi

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
@micmitja i dont talk for battle i talk for sex stat
well those sex stats the hearts are mission related, mess with them is way to fuck up your saves, rest is just statistic of how many times and what you did with whom
safe to use beyond now fighting stats is only cash and daytimes (and even with those you can mess the lynx and whole game after).
anyway those that are safe to use and i test them are in my guide already
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-18-2a-arcgames.31912/post-10479433

usuario1117

Aug 24, 2021
Hi! This question is for the ones in the ACT 3, so it's kinda spoiler.
Cause I have two saves (with and without it) and Idk which one continue. Thx

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes