AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Is there a list anywhere of what all the quests are before springing the trap? It warns you ominously that you cannot proceed with some things but gives no indication of what those things are.

M.Animusphere

Aug 16, 2019
There's a little bit of misinformation flying around, so just to clarify: Awaken doesn't require the target to tell you their desires - the MC is able to sense them and draw them out (the deeper they're buried, the harder he has to work to draw them out, although it will be easier with weaker-willed people and as he gets more practice) as shown in the latest update with Annie.

Shatter doesn't require the target to be in heavy distress, either - it only requires that their mental barriers be weakened. This can be done by distressing them, but they can also be simply overpowered if their will is weak to begin with, or when the MC is strong enough, or through any other way you can think of to weaken a person's will (alcohol seems to work fine for most of the world's population).

I'm not entirely sure where these misconceptions came from, but if people are getting confused then I shall try to add in a little more clarity regarding Awaken and Shatter into the game. Perhaps a more in-depth optional explanation by Gramps.

Tl;dr: Awaken is an upgraded Control that is simply woven into Story Events more organically. Shatter is the sledgehammer version of Awaken that leaves the victims as mindless drones.

So the tsundere school girl will be a bit hard to awaken

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a list anywhere of what all the quests are before springing the trap? It warns you ominously that you cannot proceed with some things but gives no indication of what those things are.
ArcGames said earlier the game shouldn't let you spring the trap if is anything is left to do.

Edit - Whoop somehow missed out a few words there...

Last edited:

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Of course, main girls should be gradually and thouroughly trained but end game, after all these struggles with Organization, Morgana, the Beast and other bs it will be fun to just come up to a random girl or even group of girls and bam - insta slaves :cool:
Oh yeah, you'll absolutely be able to do that. You'll be able to do it during the main game, too, with particular one-shot or side-characters. Gotta let the MC flex their powers sometimes! ;)

Yeah, that's my bad. I originally thought it would be possible for players to mess up quest lines, but in the end I made it so that players couldn't progress without completing all the Events (except for one Kana Event which you can pick up in Act Two anyway). I'll be re-writing that section for next Sunday's update.

Basically - don't worry about it. The game won't allow you to continue unless you've done all the Act One-only Events.

Depends on whether she leans more towards the "tsun" or the "dere", honestly. Just be careful about using Awaken on a yandere! That could go very, very badly...

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
BTW Arc, if you would kindly answer some more questions regarding powers^^ - so Awaken = "binds the target with bonds of love and worship", they retain more or less their personality while Shatter = full obedience, little to no personality remains.
What about combination of: full obedience BUT they retain some/most of their personality and dont necessarily love the protagonist. It would be cool to make lets say Morgana or Chastity follow our commands but without the "love" part(in fact it might be better if they hated it :cool:) while they also arent "mindless drones".
Alternatively, will we be able to train girls in Submission, Exhibitionism and Sluttiness without raising Love stat(or keeeping it low like 1 or 2 max)? That would probably achieve similar result.

Oh yeah, you'll absolutely be able to do that. You'll be able to do it during the main game, too, with particular one-shot or side-characters. Gotta let the MC flex their powers sometimes! ;)
Awesome! :D

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
BTW Arc, if you would kindly answer some more questions regarding powers^^ - so Awaken = "binds the target with bonds of love and worship", they retain more or less their personality while Shatter = full obedience, little to no personality remains.
Happy to! :) And that's basically it, yes - Awaken brings out what's inside and binds them to you, whilst Shatter erases what's inside and allows you to re-write their personality.

What about combination of: full obedience BUT they retain some/most of their personality and dont necessarily love the protagonist. It would be cool to make lets say Morgana or Chastity follow our commands but without the "love" part(in fact it might be better if they hated it :cool:) while they also arent "mindless drones".
This is actually possible with Shatter. It will be made much more clear in either the next update or the one after that, when you start interacting with Chloe properly. But very vaguely - after Shattering the target, the MC can recreate their personality in any way he chooses... including "re-installing" the old personality. Without removing the total obedience, of course ;)

The "trick" here is that the personality isn't really the original; it's a copy that the Shattered victim is assuming because you told them to. Which obviously leads to a great deal of inner turmoil for the poor girl if you tell her to adopt a personality that hates you :p Her "outer" mind will despise you - quite vocally - whilst her "inner" mind will slavishly obey your every command, much to the disgust of the surface personality.

Alternatively, will we be able to train girls in Submission, Exhibitionism and Sluttiness without raising Love stat(or keeeping it low like 1 or 2 max)? That would probably achieve similar result.
All stats will be subservient to the love stat (ie. they won't be able to rise higher than the current level of the love stat). However, not all girls have a "Love" stat... they will work differently.

I should also mention that love doesn't always manifest as "lovey-dovey". Girls like Chastity won't behave like Gwen, no matter how high their love stat gets. And for those who are aware of magic, they may even know what you're doing to them, and hate you logically whilst loving you emotionally.

Basically, I'm going to have a lot of fun writing some of these characters ;)

(Of course, there will also just be sweet, caring love storylines with some girls where nothing twisted occurs. I'm doing my best to accommodate all tastes)

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Damn, you really thought everything through! It just keeps getting better and better.
And obviously sweet, love storylines for sweet girls are fine but bad bitches need to be properly re-educated ;)

Reactions: ArcGames

M.Animusphere

Aug 16, 2019
Depends on whether she leans more towards the "tsun" or the "dere", honestly. Just be careful about using Awaken on a yandere! That could go very, very badly...
I was talking about Veronica, but a yandere wouldn't be bad

This statement sounded like a mexican soap opera.
Or a brazilian country "Sertanejo" lyrics. Living in Brazil sucks

Last edited:

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
I was talking about Veronica, but a yandere wouldn't be bad
Hear me out lads, we can just shatter the shit out of their conciousness. Nothing that a gun can't solve!
If they don't get distressed by getting shot, just aim at their best friend or something and xablau.

Don't ya dare to aim at the innocent puppy or kitty. Do it and I'll aim my gun at ya.

(I don't even need to say I'm joking, right? RIGHT?)
(But seriously, if you are afraid of getting a yandere awakened, just go and shatter her mind bruh)

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Happy to! :) And that's basically it, yes - Awaken brings out what's inside and binds them to you, whilst Shatter erases what's inside and allows you to re-write their personality.

This is actually possible with Shatter. It will be made much more clear in either the next update or the one after that, when you start interacting with Chloe properly. But very vaguely - after Shattering the target, the MC can recreate their personality in any way he chooses... including "re-installing" the old personality. Without removing the total obedience, of course ;)

The "trick" here is that the personality isn't really the original; it's a copy that the Shattered victim is assuming because you told them to. Which obviously leads to a great deal of inner turmoil for the poor girl if you tell her to adopt a personality that hates you :p Her "outer" mind will despise you - quite vocally - whilst her "inner" mind will slavishly obey your every command, much to the disgust of the surface personality.

All stats will be subservient to the love stat (ie. they won't be able to rise higher than the current level of the love stat). However, not all girls have a "Love" stat... they will work differently.

I should also mention that love doesn't always manifest as "lovey-dovey". Girls like Chastity won't behave like Gwen, no matter how high their love stat gets. And for those who are aware of magic, they may even know what you're doing to them, and hate you logically whilst loving you emotionally.

Basically, I'm going to have a lot of fun writing some of these characters ;)

(Of course, there will also just be sweet, caring love storylines with some girls where nothing twisted occurs. I'm doing my best to accommodate all tastes)
Generally I'd be like: "You will make so much content, yeah... Do I need to act like I believe it?" but, taking into account how much content you manage to make in a week, I'm unable to press my beloved X button.

Oct 3, 2017
With this last update (0.1.8) this game has officially become my favourite game. What an incredible update it was! I am really looking forward for the next update already. Excellent work, dev! I'm still in shock that this game has changed "my favourite games list" with one update.

EDIT: Wow! That was the quickest of my wishes to come true, only after 40 minutes of my initial comment a new update released.

Last edited:

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
ArcGames : Thanks for the update! Just thought I'd mention that the version number still says 0.1.8 on the main page, while it's now 0.1.9 in the game.

Alderon55

Jan 11, 2019
Thanks for doing the Android version alongside the regulars, I'm currently bereft of my PC so you're keeping this perv very happy. Stellar job Arc

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
ArcGames : Thanks for the update! Just thought I'd mention that the version number still says 0.1.8 on the main page, while it's now 0.1.9 in the game.
The v0.1.9 version wasn't supposed to come out to the public until Wednesday... but it looks like some mod edited the OP and updated the links and such. So... I guess it's out now? And the version number in the OP is now the latest version?

I'm kinda confused, to be honest.

Thanks for doing the Android version alongside the regulars, I'm currently bereft of my PC so you're keeping this perv very happy. Stellar job Arc
Thanks for the kind words! And I'm glad the Android release is seeing use :)

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes