zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Just out of curiosity, ArcGames.
Will your profile pic/character ever appear in game? You put her on the start menu with members of the main cast.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Just out of curiosity, ArcGames.
Will your profile pic/character ever appear in game? You put her on the start menu with members of the main cast.
I had some rough ideas for her character when I started the game, but then Kana was introduced and quickly adopted by the community so this wolf-girl got pushed way down on the list of priorities. At this point I'm not sure if she'll be introduced as a main character, side-character, one-shot or not at all. We shall see! :)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Sorry but I couldn't find it
It's fine, I meant the quote in my post
This here -
"You can't just yet. I'm racing to get the Jessica content up to the point that you can buy and upgrade the Manor - at which point you can start training the girls' SLUTTINESS stat. Hopefully won't be too long! :)"
There is no slut content to unlock yet Arc is still working on it.

Reactions: Zireael_

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.2.3] [ArcGames] (787 mb rar pc source)
138 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
I had some rough ideas for her character when I started the game, but then Kana was introduced and quickly adopted by the community so this wolf-girl got pushed way down on the list of priorities. At this point I'm not sure if she'll be introduced as a main character, side-character, one-shot or not at all. We shall see! :)
Im sure there is always room for another doggy in the life of the mc :p

Reactions: Master of Puppets

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
messing around like just till blowjob ? and what progress on with jessica has she open uped yet? :whistle:
A bodyjob I guess? Unless there's more in this weeks update Jessica only flashes her breasts.
I noticed it says cocksleeve on Pixie's page. I really hope that means what I think it means.
You may want to hunt down Faphole Fairy Teetia.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It would be a shame if we didn't get her, she's cute. I imagine her as another of Kana's people, but where Kana is shy and insecure, she's slutty and confident. That's the impression I get from the little we've seen of her, anyway.

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: AlisaB and ArcGames

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
Not gonna lie I was really excited for her. Cannot wait to see what comes of her! Also I love your taste in music especially Roxy's world music.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes