jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Is anyone else having trouble installing v0.20.7 on Android? I have already uninstalled the old version but whenever I try to install the new version the message "app not installed" appears.
I had no trouble installing it. But you shouldn't need to uninstall the old version before installing the new one, as the installation process will update it. In fact it could be that uninstalling the old version was the cause of your problem, though that's only a guess on my part. Anyway 20.8 is now available, so I suggest trying to install that and see if it works.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Is anyone else having trouble installing v0.20.7 on Android? I have already uninstalled the old version but whenever I try to install the new version the message "app not installed" appears.
It happens. Backup old saves, uninstall, reinstall, restore save backups, and play.

Jan 12, 2022
Finally finished Act 2. Overall enjoyed it. These are some of my overall thoughts:

The child mechanic is actually cool because it actually gives personality to each of the children. Speaking of, I'm kinda shocked that nothing ever happened between Roxy and Lil' Roxy. I thought for sure that it would be revealed that lil' Roxy was actually Roxy and the MC's child, birthed by magic when they first touched or something like that. I thought for sure at the very least, that they would meet or interact, given how Lonely Roxy was.

Qarinah really surprised me with how compelling her story arc was, based on how she was introduced. It's a shame that we can't get her pregnant.

I'm also really surprised that Claire isn't actually a main girl. In terms of narrative, and importance to the story she honestly feels more important than Lily. The content that she has already feels like it fits as a main girl. The only thing that it really feels like it's missing is one of those character cards.

The highlight of the Finale for me was probably Gwen punching the shit out of Morgana and the Chief, and then Morgana running away, begging for her life, from Gramps. Gonna be hard to take her seriously after that. It seems like Act 3 is a sort of reset. I'm not really into the combat, so I might stop here for now. How far along is the narrative for Act 3?

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Finally finished Act 2. Overall enjoyed it. These are some of my overall thoughts:

The child mechanic is actually cool because it actually gives personality to each of the children. Speaking of, I'm kinda shocked that nothing ever happened between Roxy and Lil' Roxy. I thought for sure that it would be revealed that lil' Roxy was actually Roxy and the MC's child, birthed by magic when they first touched or something like that. I thought for sure at the very least, that they would meet or interact, given how Lonely Roxy was.

Qarinah really surprised me with how compelling her story arc was, based on how she was introduced. It's a shame that we can't get her pregnant.

I'm also really surprised that Claire isn't actually a main girl. In terms of narrative, and importance to the story she honestly feels more important than Lily. The content that she has already feels like it fits as a main girl. The only thing that it really feels like it's missing is one of those character cards.

The highlight of the Finale for me was probably Gwen punching the shit out of Morgana and the Chief, and then Morgana running away, begging for her life, from Gramps. Gonna be hard to take her seriously after that. It seems like Act 3 is a sort of reset. I'm not really into the combat, so I might stop here for now. How far along is the narrative for Act 3?
You have played the best part IMO, the daycare and "little wings" aka Pixie is where i like the game most. I have played from the start, but stopped for a period after i got into act 3, which i still think i bad. It is slowly getting better, but the opdates are less than 10 min playtime, often not mere than 5, so i only update every 3 updates. The battel system ruined the game but luckily you can set them to autowin. The girls are back in the manor, access to daycare is back, Kane is still sick at the farm. The battelsystem changed at a point, but i dont know how it affect gameplay as if you didnt conqur all the areas before the change.
Maybee CluckPower can give a better explanation on that part....?

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkBlade12345

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
DarkBlade12345 lobesod

I found the battle system good and after a little practice was able to win with no problem.
I would suggest players to use the battle system but with the "Auto Win" option is good for those who want to go through it fast.

I agree act 1 and 2 are the best parts with 2 being the best and act 3 is good but what a downer it is. (Wont spoil it for players.)
Players should take there time in Act 2 and don't rush through it like I did.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
My impression was that there was time travel involved with roxy.
And my impression there is 25 Roxy's, 1 for each of the numbers since MC is #25.

Who know but the dev, to much of the back story is still unknown.

Why is MC so weak at the start when he has been training for years with the old man?

StanleyFlower

Apr 24, 2018
Once you get the "Daycare" center at the farm unlocked you can see all the girls you can get pregnant.
Annie, Asteria, Emma, Jessica, Kana, Lily, Luna, Madison, Pixie and Veronica.

Don't move onto Act 3 before you get all the babies you want or you will lose out on getting them pregnant again.
(Don't know if you can after Act 3 when new updates come out but right now you can't after starting Act 3.)
All of these are your biological children, except for little Roxy, who is a species that is born from fire in each world or so it is implied.
View attachment 3300947

thank you for the info good sirs!

D3KR4Y

Sep 16, 2023
I had no trouble installing it. But you shouldn't need to uninstall the old version before installing the new one, as the installation process will update it. In fact it could be that uninstalling the old version was the cause of your problem, though that's only a guess on my part. Anyway 20.8 is now available, so I suggest trying to install that and see if it works.
I tried installing version 0.20.8 but I still have the same problem

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I tried installing version 0.20.8 but I still have the same problem
Odd. It sounds as if the earlier uninstall that you did must have somehow left something behind that needs to be deleted before a new install will work, but I'm afraid I've no idea what that might be or where it would be found.

D3KR4Y

Sep 16, 2023
Odd. It sounds as if the earlier uninstall that you did must have somehow left something behind that needs to be deleted before a new install will work, but I'm afraid I've no idea what that might be or where it would be found.
Apparently it was the files that remained after uninstalling the previous version that were causing the problem. It took a while to locate them but once I found them and deleted them I was able to install the game. Thank you for your help

Reactions: jahall

Beltian

May 27, 2022

Overview:
You are the hero - or possibly villain - of this tale, originally on a journey to discover why your family was driven out of your home town, but quickly thrust into events beyond anything you could ever have imagined. As tensions rise between the humans and the mythical creatures that lurk just outside of sight, will you stand as a beacon of hope... or use your newfound power to bring the world under your control?​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-22
Release Date: 2024-01-15
Developer: ArcGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

IF YOU ARE ON WINDOWS, LINUX OR MAC IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO NO OVERWRITE THE OLD UPDATE WITH THE NEW ONE! JUST EXTRACT THIS UPDATE TO A BRAND NEW FOLDER AND PLAY! THE GAME WILL TRANSFER YOUR SAVE FILES FOR YOU!

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: FAN SIGS - GUIDE - FONT TWEAK - SAVE FILES - WALLPAPERS - CONSOLE COMMAND - CHARACTER CARDS

CluckPover thanks for the links

View attachment 325182 View attachment 325183 View attachment 325184 View attachment 991476 View attachment 991477 View attachment 991478 View attachment 991479 View attachment 991480

Overview:
Gallery Unlocker Mod for the game Corrupted Kingdoms by ArcGames.

Updated: 04/15/2024
Game/Creator: ArcGames - - -
Modder: Beltian - F95
Mod Version: 01/30/2024
Game Version: 0.21.3
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Edit: 4/15/2024 - Mod still works with 0.21.3(No added scenes to gallery)

Note: Updates will be released soon after game update posted.

Download: Attached

If you like the Game/Mod Please Support the Developer: ArcGames -

Last edited:

Yepokigebo33

Mar 5, 2021
Awakened girls cannot betray you. They are literally mind controlled to be completely loyal and loving.

Your choice is between a more merciful mind control that leaves a woman utterly devoted to you as your loving devoted sex slave.

Or a crueler one that literally shatters her personality. Killing her and leaving behind only shards of a broken former human animated in a flesh puppet. Which can be assembled into a somewhat coherent servant afterwards. But it won't be the same person anymore.
men, that was left behind a long time ago, currently there are only small differences between routes, nothing significant or big

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
men, that was left behind a long time ago, currently there are only small differences between routes, nothing significant or big
Yeah I tried to point this out earlier in the thread and was told I was remembering wrong lol. There 100% used to be a bigger difference but I think the dev streamlined it as multiple branching paths becomes a bitch to support and maintain in a game of this scope, sadly.

Yepokigebo33

Mar 5, 2021
I checked the game code, and there are only 16 different dialogues if you choose the "I like you (Lie)" option in the first few dialogues, and 7 of them are EXACTLY THE SAME, (the protagonist saying "sigh" when he gets upset with pixie)
They aren't even interesting or meaningful dialogues, that's the only problem I have with the game.
The game literally says:

will you stand as a beacon of hope... or use your newfound power to bring the world under your control?​
But it doesn't matter if I choose to be good or bad if ABSOLUTELY NOTHING changes, I mean even in the I WANT TO BE BAD route, the protagonist has to be the hero of the story, so why the hell is there the illusion of different routes?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How do i spend time with the children outsife the daycare? The cut scenen of mc's son with veronica is wholesome af.
Take Kana to the fair is the only one I did but there are several more to have.

Pepenisabel

Jan 30, 2024
I found a few, take emma to caged bird, take maddison to beach, take lily park, ride bike with pixie. Now i want them to all play together XD

4.40 star(s) 230 Votes