Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.5.0:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Hi everyone, pretty new around here.

I noticed that both this game (which i support on patreon) , Heroes Harem Guild and Aftermath shares alot of similarities, but both are work in progress.
I was wondering if you guys know if they take inspiration from completed games already out.
I checked around but could only find this 2 games with this gameplay (click to roam on map, day/night and weekdays, inventory, girls cards...etc)

Many thanks anyway!
A lot of the game was quite blatantly copied from Long Live the Princess, from which it draws (among other things) its interface and stat system, story concept of a (mostly) ordinary guy gaining increasing supernatural powers he can use to take advantage of women as he gets caught up in a conspiracy, and sex-obsessed fairy sidekick. I don't know whether there's another, older ancestor that both were actually copied off first, but Belle (creator of LLtP) is fully aware of Corrupted Kingdoms and has no problems with it. I think both games are really good, although I slightly prefer LLtP (even though Pixie is probably my favourite girl from either game).

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh yeah, new updates came out and our girl Lyx cause more hilarious trouble for our MC again. Kana still the cute cinnamon pie as always

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
anyone have an update from the last update or the one before that, it keeps saying buy the farm and i did but wont continue the quest and cant interact with her.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is it poledance or the first dance event?
Looks like "Call Someone" is now locked behind Lily telling you that you could use the girls to make money so go talk to her if she has not given you that tidbit.

Code:
$ poledance_unlock = 1
Girls need to have at least 1 Love with MC for calling them to be an option.

They won't come to the Club if you haven't bought them their Outfit

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Holy fuck 2 of the girls in carwash are sluts.boyfriends,and all the guys in school,really?:ROFLMAO: well,never like slut,but id love to bring the purple hair girl to my manor.she is shy and cute.I will enjoy fucking her virgin pussy and train her till she become an expert.

Reactions: masterdragonson

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
ArcGames you might want to revise the descriptor for "chastity", the videos MC found in the beginning sounded anything but "chaste".

fucking hell, youre using mocap, dont you?

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.5.0] [ArcGames] (824 MB rar pc source)
228 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Mar 28, 2019
~>guys what happen when I use shatter harassing on lily about the rent I already know what happen when I make them suffer but if I choose lighter punishment will they become body guard on the bar or nothing happen? i'm already far on the game atm.:unsure:

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes