hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I binge played the heck out of this game the last couple of days.
Now I wish there was a progress bar like in GTA to see if I unlocked 100% of the current release or not :D

Reactions: w.iT

mirkone1994

Jan 28, 2019
Hi guys, I'm trying to play ck on Android but it seems like the touch isn't working. The game start just fine, but on the main menu i can't press anything. Any solution?

Solved downloading 0.9.1a!

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson

deathrealm

Nov 5, 2019
There like an image error when going to the garden to read the note from gramps after unlocking the manor part in the game

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
I binge played the heck out of this game the last couple of days.
Now I wish there was a progress bar like in GTA to see if I unlocked 100% of the current release or not :D
Same here...the "clue" progress sometime dont really shows the entire content.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I doubt Awaken would've done much, Awaken is for hidden desires and she's not hiding the fact that she wants to fuck us silly.
I don't think it's hidden desires per se, just that it strengthens the desires they have and bend them in a way that benefits us. Before we used the power on Jessica she wasn't exactly hiding how she felt about us.
Also where did you get that we can nexus from anywhere?
Don't remember reading that.
I'm pretty sure when we unlocked the Nexus point at Gramps' place that was learning to Nexus from anywhere. We can't actually do so because game mechanics, but story-wise I'm pretty sure we are supposed to be able to.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes