Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Is there any loli or petite action in this game?
No explicit loli, unfortunately, but there's a number of pretty girls with small chests, and a couple short girls (though overlap is rare)

It's funded via patreon, so it makes sense there's no explicit loligagging happening. But you can pretend, or just enjoy there being a variety of body shapes instead of the usual monolithic milfy pseudo-amazons a lot of games use as their only bodytype.

MTheOutsiderN

Sep 13, 2022
No explicit loli, unfortunately, but there's a number of pretty girls with small chests, and a couple short girls (though overlap is rare)

It's funded via patreon, so it makes sense there's no explicit loligagging happening. But you can pretend, or just enjoy there being a variety of body shapes instead of the usual monolithic milfy pseudo-amazons a lot of games use as their only bodytype.
I mean, to my understanding Loli has nothing to do with age and more so with body type. I always hear conflicting answers but I always related Loli to a petite woman so that's the definition I go with. In this context, Luna would fit the bill pretty well, along with pixie and Qarinah. I'd argue Emma and Kana as well. It all depends on if you count short stacks as being Loli's, Lyx fits that bill perfectly, along with some of the side chicks.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
18.1 and still no war room and no strategy chat option :(
That's odd. The icon to access the War Room should be at the bottom left of the screen, a bit offset from all the other locations. Have you tried talking to Jessica in the garden? (IIRC she's there every afternoon.)

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
I mean, to my understanding Loli has nothing to do with age and more so with body type. I always hear conflicting answers but I always related Loli to a petite woman so that's the definition I go with. In this context, Luna would fit the bill pretty well, along with pixie and Qarinah. I'd argue Emma and Kana as well. It all depends on if you count short stacks as being Loli's, Lyx fits that bill perfectly, along with some of the side chicks.
Yes it is a body type. Specifically a female of any age that can pass for preteen or younger. The whole "petite" thing is just recent attempts to water down the term to something that covers such a wide range of bodies that it that it becomes effectively useless terminology.

Off the top of my head, the only lolis in the game are Qarinah and the minitour twins.

Pixie is minigirl which isn't mutually exclusive with loli but she clearly has adult proportions.

The other girls you listed are petite sure but if loli is just another word for petite; that is not only redundant but leaves what loli is supposed to mean with no term to describe it. Kinda defeats the point of having terminology in the first place.

Reactions: Karnewarrior
Nov 19, 2018
Well petite is a french word and means small and slender and it was a word used in the clothing industry the word was used to describe cloth that fits people shorter than 160cm. I had nothing to do with age.

The word loli has a few meanings.

1.Loli is often used as a word for Young girl, small girl or young looking girl
2.Loli - Abbreviation of lolita fashion. example: goth-loli, wa-loli, hime-loli
3.Loli - Abbreviation of lolicon (Lolita complex) which is an attraction to loli The attraction can be non-sexual, or sexual. Barely anyone uses 'loli' as 'lolicon', to the point that no one actually knows that this definition even exist. Only used in a very specific context, or very 'special' kind of people.

Problem is people today has basically agreed on loli = under aged girl and nothing else

But for me I like short girls but I prefer to use the term short stack Becuse Iike short girls and preferably 25+

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I mean, some people use "loli" to mean "Any girl without CC cup breasts or above, or any girl who's under five feet tall", but you won't catch many actual lolicons using it that way because that definition is dumb and overwide.

Think about it. Dude likes small tits, hears loli means petite chicks, searches it, and gets slapped in the face with a bunch of naked anime toddlers and goblins who get taller when they lay down. At that point, what the hell does the term even do?

Loli isn't an age, you're right, it's a body type, but it's significantly more restrictive than just being short and flat. It has a lot to do with body proportions and how the character is presented. Even Quarinah, who's short and flat, doesn't really parse as a loli to me because she just doesn't present as a kid. Compare and contrast her and Alice (I think that's the name of Chloe's sister, at least). Way different.

Shortstacks and lolis don't really belong together any more than deer and gazelle - they may share some similarities but they're wildly different in quite a few key ways, size being only one of them. So Pixie, while definitely cute, is also definitely not a loli, nor an Oppai Loli, just a minigirl shortstack.

People like to fuck with these fetish terms to put down adjacent fetishes they don't like or to argue that someone into X should be into Y, but it's illogical argumentation and only really serves to make it more difficult for people to find whatever it is they're into. Loli != petite, and never should, petite is a totally different fetish group that lacks any of the moral concerns of lolicon and shouldn't be dragged into them just because someone on Reddit didn't like that some people like small titties.

Reactions: inuzakanaze

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Yes, Pixie is the best, however,
I wish the Dev would change the way
she pops/slides onto the screen every
time she says something. It's almost
seizure inducing and certainly gives me
a headache after a while.

(unless there's already an option somewhere to
disable that...)
Cheers

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
what should i do next iam stuck at this point nothing can i do than work and go to festival
Oops! I meant to hit Reply and somehow managed to hit Like instead. Your map doesn't really tell us enough to be able to give much in the way of advice. From the unlocked locations, it looks like you are still at a pretty early stage of the game. Which characters have you met so far? Lily must be one, as I see you've unlocked her bar. Have you tried clicking on the icons on the top right of the screen? One of those provides hints on what you need to do to progress.

Reactions: PKR505

STATE_

Nov 14, 2021
i love the game but the the U.i is terrible and not being able to turn off dialogue background

Babobaggins

Oct 28, 2019
Just tried out the 18.2 public release off his Patreon. The quick menu still doesn't work and the black space from the new UI still swallows up a good 45% of the screen. I guess I'll whine about it one more time before accepting that this is probably just how it's going to be now. Still a for real bummer.

are Jessica's auntie and adultress traits mutually exclusive and if not how do i unlock adultress?
During the Organization route during the main story (in Act 2) there is a part where you will get the chance to gain the adultress trait when interrogating another character. Should be hard to miss.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021

PUBLIC RELEASE - v0.18.2a!

The weekly update has been released!

This week it's a new conquerable district, complete with brand-new Boss Girl! Also, you can chat with Gwen and Jessica is properly disrobed for her bathroom scene (and if you summon her while she's in the bathroom she stays naked! Because I know what the people like). Also, bug fixes. Just... just so many bug fixes. I hope you enjoy! :)

PLEASE READ!
IF YOU ARE ON WINDOWS, LINUX OR MAC IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO NOT OVERWRITE THE OLD UPDATE WITH THE NEW ONE! JUST EXTRACT THIS UPDATE TO A BRAND NEW FOLDER AND PLAY! THE GAME WILL TRANSFER YOUR SAVE FILES FOR YOU!

KNOWN ISSUES:
Due to the necessity of changing the User Interface some screens (such as the skill, inventory, fighter and crafting screens) haven't had a UI pass and look kinda janky. All this will be fixed in the next few updates, so please bear with me until then. Thank you!

CHANGELOG:

• War Map: New Conquerable location! "Northside"! (Just north of the Manor)
  • Boss Girl: New Boss Girl! "Noelle" is in charge of the Northside district!
  • Jessica: Jessica will now default to naked if she's in the bathroom (or if you summon her while she was in the bath)!
  • Gwen: You can now find and chat with Gwen at the FRONT DOOR on WEEKDAY EVENINGS!
  • Gwen: Gwen now has a paperdoll!
  • Android: I have changed the code to make the quick menu permanently visible while I try to figure out how to get the on/off code working consistently. All Android users should now see the quick menu at the top of their screens
  • Misc: Added a flash transition to some dungeon scenes to mask the animation reset on variable change
  • Bug: Trying to do naughty things with Chloe was sometimes throwing up an error
  • Bug: Eating food no longer opens you up to a counter-attack. Although it kind of should..?
  • Bug: The "e_HEAL not defined" error has been crushed beneath my sandalled feet
  • Bug: ENDURE battle skill was confused as to whether it blocked physical or arcane damage. It's fine now
  • Bug: Goon was shaking his breasts at you in combat. He's been asked to knock it off
  • Bug: Jessica was being duplicated in the bathroom. I know, more Jessicas = more fun! But the existential crisis was getting to her so she's back down to just one now
  • Bug: Pixie clone was appearing in Act Two when you asked for Easter Egg hints. She has been returned to her vat
  • Bug: HP and WP weren't being restored correctly if switching from a low HP/WP character to a high HP/WP character. Now they are!
  • Bug: Squads were being removed from battles that should have had them if done after "looking for trouble". They have returned!
  • Bug: Gwen & Ami: Kid Detectives find nothing but boring paper with pictures of old people in the wallet. What a waste! After feeding the paper to a cow, they continue their mission!
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Early Access update will be Monday, 10th of April.

------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes