Masgara

Nov 15, 2020
Uh question i stopped a whillleeee back did we ever get our story with the plant chick her name escapes me
Dunno if you mean Morgana, but answer is yes and no. She is main player and the thick plottens, maybe when we can clean this current rynpy clunky turn based shit away

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.18.8
CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.9-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: ArcGames recommends a fresh install for this build. Might be better just to re-baseline...
Upgraded to Ren'Py 7.5.3 as 7.4.11 was giving errors with the new builds.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Etherial

Jun 20, 2018
How do you actually attack other areas in act 3? I just have the option to scout the ones around the manor, and the only one that shows an option to attack is locked out with a lock icon.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How do you actually attack other areas in act 3? I just have the option to scout the ones around the manor, and the only one that shows an option to attack is locked out with a lock icon.
well if you have already unlocked the war room (Strategize with Jessica - Front Door on Sunday afternoon - not sure if that was changed), then find jessica in garden and train with her, after you should be able to attack and farm. also only those around manor are valid

Etherial

Jun 20, 2018
well if you have already unlocked the war room (Strategize with Jessica - Front Door on Sunday afternoon - not sure if that was changed), then find jessica in garden and train with her, after you should be able to attack and farm. also only those around manor are valid
Oooooh, I hadn't played in a few updates (the last time the war room was just introduced, so it was unlocked but you couldn't do anything), I'm not sure if training with Jessica was part of that, or if that came in a later update. I tried to skim the previous updates for how to proceed, but either it wasn't in the notes or I overlooked it.

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Oooooh, I hadn't played in a few updates (the last time the war room was just introduced, so it was unlocked but you couldn't do anything), I'm not sure if training with Jessica was part of that, or if that came in a later update. I tried to skim the previous updates for how to proceed, but either it wasn't in the notes or I overlooked it.
yeah not sure when it came, i only remember that you basically have to do toturial with her, so just go thru all you can with her and after you should be able to use it. at least i dont remember ever not been able to use it, tho did that before.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Not sure if I'm the only one, but I can't go to the rehabilitation center after constructing it
takes 2 or 3 days to get constructed, make sure you revisit sector in war map where construction takes place (Northside) so they confirm and if all that is not enough, do one fight and send goon in it (goon_rehab =), after you can find it on normal map and should work

Reactions: hentai charley

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I have to agree with a lot of other comments on here. I used to really like the game until it took a 180 and just went off the rails. Was looking toward putting Morgana in her place. Weekly updates means a rushed storyline and no real thought process put into the overall game anymore. Maybe I'll check back in another year to see if it's gotten any better.

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
I have to agree with a lot of other comments on here. I used to really like the game until it took a 180 and just went off the rails. Was looking toward putting Morgana in her place. Weekly updates means a rushed storyline and no real thought process put into the overall game anymore. Maybe I'll check back in another year to see if it's gotten any better.
i thought it was just me but yeah, every update of late seem to be one disappointment after another. Exactly my thoughts as well when u mention to check back in another years time.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
i thought it was just me but yeah, every update of late seem to be one disappointment after another. Exactly my thoughts as well when u mention to check back in another years time.
Maybe I will wait a couple of years and see which direction the game is going.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes