bheemboy

Jul 2, 2019
is there any sex scenes with helen or pixie here with this update nor nevertheless any thing close to it yet?? much appreciate to ur response.:)

Reactions: panzerx

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
One of the biggest questions I didn't even knew I had got answered:

Awaken CAN start a positive feedback loop. Interesting but also worrying. It means Chastity will be far harder to tame by using Awaken and as far as I know, using Shatter may very well be out of the question.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Okay! So, a whole bunch of questions and I'll try to cover as many of them as I can. I'll cover the general ones relating to the house-sellers that have been asked by multiple people first, then go into the more individual questions. If I miss anything, please let me know :)

So: The house-selling girls.

1. Will we be seeing them again? Yes, each girl will have one more "follow-up" Event. After that, it depends on player demand whether they pop up again or disappear. I'll probably hold a public vote so everyone can have a say (they won't be Main Girls, but moving them into the Manor as repeatable events isn't out of the question).

2. What are the consequences? I'm afraid you'll have to wait and find out. I know there's a prevailing attitude of "must find optimal route!" but I'm really not a fan of that mentality and the game isn't designed with it in mind. Make the choices you would personally make and see what happens! There's no accidental missed content or game over screens, so try not to worry about the "best" choice.

3. Walkthrough? No walkthrough just yet - the consequences haven't been coded in yet and might still change or shift in tone so I don't want to set anything in stone. Again, though, please don't worry about "best" choices - you're not going to be locked out of content for "deciding wrong".

How I unlock Jessica´s SLUT scenes ??
They can't be unlocked just yet. Now that the Manor is available, though, Stat training options will begin to be introduced :)

Android version doesn't work for me. When i click the icon it says stopped the working :(
Hmm, strange... Sorry, I have no idea why that could be. The only thing I can think of is that you may be using Android 10? Ren'py doesn't play nice with that version just yet, from what I've been told. If you're not using Android 10 then all I can think is that it's a corrupted install or not enough space on your phone. I don't know much about it, though, I'm afraid - hopefully someone more knowledgeable can help out!

to dev, restarted and portrait pics works now and it seem as soon as any girl go above 5 pts you get that error I had before when clicking on portrait
I tested by setting pixie to 5pts and then gaining 1 pts in game so she got 6pts and got same portrait error, I edited her save to 5pts and portrait worked again.
I know you update a lot, but when are we gonna be able to buy other places beside the farm and farm upgrade?
Also, maybe it is just me, but should not sexual progression with pixie work much faster than any other girl?
She is almost my "sex slave" lol so will there be any focus on her or will we be stuck on touching breast for another 10 updates?
no snarking or demeaning, meant it as just a question lol, honestly just wondering on the developing path, when will we be able to go further with pixie and when can we buy more stuff :eek:
(have not played this update yet nor read the change log yet as Im gonna try it later tonight)
Yes, as I said - anything outside the maximum stat range will cause a list error. I'm glad it's working for you again :)

More Pixie updates coming soon (TM). She's a crowd favourite so I want to make sure I do her justice, but I won't make everyone wait too long. I don't want to over-promise anything, but soooooon.

You can purchase and upgrade the Manor in this update (probably should have looked at the changelog after all ;) )

Can we buy the manor/continue the story without getting intimate with Jessica?
No, but actually that's a good point - all the sex content should be optional, so I'll make sure to build a "non-intimate" branch into the Jessica love event that allows you to get access to the Manor without having sex with her. Should be done for this Sunday's update. Thanks for reminding me :)

is there any sex scenes with helen or pixie here with this update nor nevertheless any thing close to it yet?? much appreciate to ur response.:)
Not sure who Helen is? But no sex with Pixie yet. As mentioned above, since she's a crowd favourite I want to take more time with her than with the other girls. But you won't be waiting much longer, promise! ;)

-------------

Okay, I think that's everything? If not, please let me know and I'll get back to you ASAP.

I have a stinking cold and my right wrist is in a compression bandage, so please forgive me if responses are a little slower this week :p

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Jessica deserves more then that bit
I agree Jessica deserves better. She's been a friend and an ally this whole time. Even when she was part of the orignisation she was trying to protect the MC. Hell, she's practically familly by now. I just feel bad for her.

Reactions: Musicfruit

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
I agree Jessica deserves better. She's been a friend and an ally this whole time. Even when she was part of the orignisation she was trying to protect the MC. Hell, she's practically familly by now. I just feel bad for her.
I've been getting a lot of feedback on this, and it seems to be a clean 50/50 split between people who loved it and people who hated it. And I certainly understand both sides. So! For this coming Sunday's update I will be going back over the scene and adding branching dialogue. One "Hero/Kind" and - the current version - "Villain/Harsh".

I generally don't like going back over existing content because I feel guilty that Patrons/Subs are effectively paying for "re-shoots" but it's such a polarising scene that I think it's worthwhile.

So people who like the scene as-is, have no fear! You'll notice no difference. But for people who wanted to treat Jessica more kindly, that will be an option from next Sunday's update on.

I've also added branching paths in the Dungeon scenes to allow for Kind/Harsh paths with each girl.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
There's no accidental missed content or game over screens
I hate doing this because I love the game and I like you but that's a load.

If you pick "just talk" during the house buying tour bit those scenes are gone, you missed 'em. And if we get a choice later that makes those character disappear from the game then all their scenes are permanently missed. Even then those are still probably unique and if you miss them you're sol.

I don't mind that those scenes are missable. I prefer having an ability to say "no" as, like I said, I'm not particularly interested in sleeping with married women or go outside of my harem. But those scenes are definitely missable. Speaking of which, a replay gallery for those kind of scenes would be nice.

I've been getting a lot of feedback on this, and it seems to be a clean 50/50 split between people who loved it and people who hated it. And I certainly understand both sides. So! For this coming Sunday's update I will be going back over the scene and adding branching dialogue. One "Hero/Kind" and - the current version - "Villain/Harsh".

I generally don't like going back over existing content because I feel guilty that Patrons/Subs are effectively paying for "re-shoots" but it's such a polarising scene that I think it's worthwhile.

So people who like the scene as-is, have no fear! You'll notice no difference. But for people who wanted to treat Jessica more kindly, that will be an option from next Sunday's update on.

I've also added branching paths in the Dungeon scenes to allow for Kind/Harsh paths with each girl.
That's awkward. I, personally, am not talking just about just one scene but several things where I feel like Jessica's getting used (I don't mean just in the sexy way either). I wanna help her, I wanna make her happy. She's a nice lady.

I wouldn't beat myself over it if I were you though. I may not like it but if you don't want to change every little thing to please people you're not gonna enjoy your work. And then it's gonna show in the quality of it. Plus, it sucks to make an artist feel bad.

Reactions: Musicfruit

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I think I liked the blonde one the most, but the combination of everything set in motion for the first wife was kinda hot. No one has to know the second baby is mine. :3

Even though I'm technically cucking 3 people at the same time, I still fawn over Alice's pudgy looking face and how tiny she is. Even when I'm stealing girls left and right, I keep resorting to an almost parental level when she comes over. It's like the only time I don't act like a sociopath in this game.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
I hate doing this because I love the game and I like you but that's a load.

If you pick "just talk" during the house buying tour bit those scenes are gone, you missed 'em. And if we get a choice later that makes those character disappear from the game then all their scenes are permanently missed. Even then those are still probably unique and if you miss them you're sol.

I don't mind that those scenes are missable. I prefer having an ability to say "no" as, like I said, I'm not particularly interested in sleeping with married women or go outside of my harem. But those scenes are definitely missable. Speaking of which, a replay gallery for those kind of scenes would be nice.

That's awkward. I, personally, am not talking just about just one scene but several things where I feel like Jessica's getting used (I don't mean just in the sexy way either). I wanna help her, I wanna make her happy. She's a nice lady.

I wouldn't beat myself over it if I were you though. I may not like it but if you don't want to change every little thing to please people you're not gonna enjoy your work. And then it's gonna show in the quality of it. Plus, it sucks to make an artist feel bad.
The key word is "accidental". If you pick "just talk" then you know you're not getting sex scenes - that's content you've deliberately skipped; nothing accidental about those skipped scenes. My point was that it's not possible to make a choice right now that locks out later content without you knowing that's exactly what you're doing :)

And don't worry - I always appreciate constructive criticism. I know that if people are putting forward ideas and concerns it's because they genuinely enjoy the game and want to see it become the best version of itself that it can be. I don't feel bad when faced with that sort of criticism - I'm touched that people are so invested in the game.

As you say, though, it's impossible to please everyone. Hopefully the addition of branching dialogues will alleviate some people's concerns, though, as will the extra "fun" scenes that are planned (days out at the beach, poolside play, restaurant dates, etc.) for Jessica and the other girls.

As to your final note about a replay gallery... one already exists. It's in the "EXTRAS" menu on the main page and contains all the house-seller scenes. Unless you meant something else..?
anychance we may get to revisit these lovely ladies? see how their doing after you make your choice?
Yes :) This was covered in a little more detail in the huuuuuge post above but to summarise: every "lovely lady" will get one more "follow-up" scene, and then after that I'll probably hold a public poll to see if the playerbase wants to see them pop back in again.

I think I liked the blonde one the most, but the combination of everything set in motion for the first wife was kinda hot. No one has to know the second baby is mine. :3

Even though I'm technically cucking 3 people at the same time, I still fawn over Alice's pudgy looking face and how tiny she is. Even when I'm stealing girls left and right, I keep resorting to an almost parental level when she comes over. It's like the only time I don't act like a sociopath in this game.
I'd hoped to have a "day out with Alice" event in for this Sunday's update, but the re-writes (and my destroyed wrist) mean that's probably not going to happen, unfortunately. Next week, though! :)

All good with Netori <3
But get Netorare hell away from me
Netorare is, and always will be, a hard no in Corrupted Kingdoms :)

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
The key word is "accidental". If you pick "just talk" then you know you're not getting sex scenes - that's content you've deliberately skipped; nothing accidental about those skipped scenes. My point was that it's not possible to make a choice right now that locks out later content without you knowing that's exactly what you're doing :)

And don't worry - I always appreciate constructive criticism. I know that if people are putting forward ideas and concerns it's because they genuinely enjoy the game and want to see it become the best version of itself that it can be. I don't feel bad when faced with that sort of criticism - I'm touched that people are so invested in the game.

As you say, though, it's impossible to please everyone. Hopefully the addition of branching dialogues will alleviate some people's concerns, though, as will the extra "fun" scenes that are planned (days out at the beach, poolside play, restaurant dates, etc.) for Jessica and the other girls.

As to your final note about a replay gallery... one already exists. It's in the "EXTRAS" menu on the main page and contains all the house-seller scenes. Unless you meant something else..?
My bad, I didn't quite understand the meaning there behind "accidental". I don't know if my criticism's constructive but it's a relief if it doesn't bother you. I know good wolesome stuff is coming so I'm looking forward to that. I saw the little scene where Kana brings you a bit of the tree she used to sleep under. That's so adorable it hurts.

Noted on the galery, didn't check the "extras" thing.
Netorare is, and always will be, a hard no in Corrupted Kingdoms
I don't like either but obviously netorare's way worse for me. I also appreciate that I can say "no" even if it's not entirely needed.

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018

I personaly did not dislike the new dialogue, but i found it a bit strange because i had be playing MC has more of a nice guy so the jump was a bit interesting, but i dint think it was too bad

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
So when you're talking to Asteria about the 'arm wrestling' event It just goes to a gray screen. You can still read the texts and advanced, but it's just gray.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So when you're talking to Asteria about the 'arm wrestling' event It just goes to a gray screen. You can still read the texts and advanced, but it's just gray.
There's a set of MEGA downloads in the opening post labeled bugfix release, those have that bug fixed.

Reactions: ArcGames
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes