RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
ArcGames Hey man I want ask someting. You doing realy good job with game and animated scenes but why you do to much dressed scene? You know maybe you need do nude scenes more than dressed scenes :D I'm playing this last three update sex scenes but nearly all of them is dressed sex scenes. Thats not that good you know? Yep dressed scenes will be good if they will be in game sometimes for dressed kink lovers but making nearly all of them is dressed thats not good. For example like me boobie lovers we want see undressed bobies :D I'm curious about this, why you doing to much dressed sex scene?

Last edited:
Reactions: CursedFlame91

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Don't worry - I work hard to make sure that saves are always compatible between versions because I hate having to restart games too, and I don't intend to inflict that on anyone else. So that goes double for the Hero/Villain choices and everything else that I go back over as well. All of it is flavour, none of it affects important variables, and you don't need to restart if you don't want to :)

Pregnancy content will start being introduced either this month or next (depending on time constraints), but I'm afraid it'll be a while before you can impregnate Pixie. Impregnation content for the Main Girls will occur after their LOVE stat is maxed out (due to coding/modelling constraints. Having to create pregnant variants of every single scene would be impossible for a one-man team).

That being said, we're getting closer to that point with Pixie. This week's update should have a new Pixie Love Event :)

(Also, Pixie furniture will definitely be making an appearance too, because it's just too adorable not to put in the game ;) )
Since the council members are slowly being introduced and explored, will we see more of Qarinah too? The sex is great but it would be fun to see what makes her tick. Or even to surprise her by doing something that she doesn't expect like something romantic.

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
About Pixie sex events how are we going to have sex with her if she is that small?Also what about that cute Alice kid.....would she become a part of the harem in the future(perpahs after soe growing up) of she will simply remain a little sister like character?and finally would be just awesome if we would be able to finally meet that girl from Op Poster(ArcGames Avatar) and some kind of Kitsune or something close that!

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Since the council members are slowly being introduced and explored, will we see more of Qarinah too? The sex is great but it would be fun to see what makes her tick. Or even to surprise her by doing something that she doesn't expect like something romantic.
Yup! I'm actually looking forward to diving into Qarinah (ahem) more. I have some fun (I hope) ideas on her dream demesne and she's a pretty fun character to write for, so hopefully you won't have to wait too long for each of her events :)

About Pixie sex events how are we going to have sex with her if she is that small?Also what about that cute Alice kid.....would she become a part of the harem in the future(perpahs after soe growing up) of she will simply remain a little sister like character?and finally would be just awesome if we would be able to finally meet that girl from Op Poster(ArcGames Avatar) and some kind of Kitsune or something close that!
Pixie: Well, you'll just have to wait and see... although it helps that she's magical. Fey are very tough, you know... ;)

Alice: Alice will always remain pure! No lewding of the Alice!

Avatar Girl: You may actually be seeing her pop into the story relatively soon... so stay tuned!

Kitsune: A couple of people have requested this, and I do have a kitsune model, but all those tails are a clipping nightmare! It's almost impossible to do any naughty animations without them just flying through body parts, walls, furniture... :p I'm keeping it in mind, though.

louvrance1984

Jan 8, 2018
For the kitsune:why don't you make the tails go away when the lewd happens...
MC:Wait...a minute...Where are your tails?
Kitsune:They'll just get in the way,but I can make them appear again if you want to help me brush them instead of what we were about to do....
Yup! I'm actually looking forward to diving into Qarinah (ahem) more. I have some fun (I hope) ideas on her dream demesne and she's a pretty fun character to write for, so hopefully you won't have to wait too long for each of her events :)

Pixie: Well, you'll just have to wait and see... although it helps that she's magical. Fey are very tough, you know... ;)

Alice: Alice will always remain pure! No lewding of the Alice!

Avatar Girl: You may actually be seeing her pop into the story relatively soon... so stay tuned!

Kitsune: A couple of people have requested this, and I do have a kitsune model, but all those tails are a clipping nightmare! It's almost impossible to do any naughty animations without them just flying through body parts, walls, furniture... :p I'm keeping it in mind, though.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
For the kitsune:why don't you make the tails go away when the lewd happens...
MC:Wait...a minute...Where are your tails?
Kitsune:They'll just get in the way,but I can make them appear again if you want to help me brush them instead of what we were about to do....
MC: Are you fuckable?
Kitsune: Not yet, the FPS suffers with my tails going haywire.
MC: Oh. Alright.
Kitsune: Get a better PC and come to me later.
MC: Bruh.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes