UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Update v0.3.2 has just been released to the public. Download links, changelog, etc. all in the OP as usual :)

A much more content-heavy update this week! Not much else to say, really, except that I hope you enjoy it!

Also, a few people have been having trouble with the Android version since we switched to the latest Ren'py version. The problem appears to be that you can't install the new version of CK onto a device that still has the old version installed. Following the steps below should fix the problem:

1. Backup the existing game files using File Manager or similar.
2. Delete CK completely from your phone.
3. Download and install the new CK update
4. Move the save files from your backed-up copy into the new CK folder (Remember the "persistent" file if you want to keep your gallery unlocks)
5. Play!

You only need to do this ONCE! After you've sucessfully installed the latest version of CK, all future updates should go back to being a simple install-and-play again.

Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone!
I don't want to jinx you or anything, but the consistency of your updates continues to impress and astound.

Seriously, I can count the number of devs that are this reliable on one hand and have fingers left over.

Loutreeeee

Jun 9, 2019
Hello. I don't know if it was better with other Renp'y version but the game crash about less than 3 minutes after i start playing.

ArcGames do you know why?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.3.2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Reactions to 0.3.2:
About the bar scene : I was really tempted to go with the "Fuck it, Shatter them!" option, but I felt a more tactful approach would be best at first, especially since your magic can be traced and all. I feel it's best to maybe not use it unless you've got no choice or someone REALLY pisses you off. It would suck if Chtululu showed up at the bar, he's probably a depressing drunk.

On the plus side, I got to use my newfound charisma point. Good thing someone left that copy of "How to speak Retard" lying around.

Speaking of, more reading with Pixie in the future! Imagining her sitting on the MC's shoulder or leaning against his chest while he's sitting somewhere reading had me smiling and laughing because of her comments.

About Emma : I suspect "crowds aren't a fan of her" because, as you said, if someone bumps into her they're basically walking into a very large boulder. Don't even want to know what might happen if she accidentally steps on someone's foot. :LOL:

She's trying HARD for 2nd place in the waifu category though. She's a serious cutie.

Reactions: ArcGames

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Hello. I don't know if it was better with other Renp'y version but the game crash about less than 3 minutes after i start playing.

ArcGames do you know why?
Hey, sorry you're having trouble! Unfortunately, the game crashing after three minutes isn't a Ren'py problem - it's an issue with your computer.

Have you tried restarting your PC? I know it seems silly and obvious, but honestly it's fixed around 80% of the problems people have had in the past.

Reactions: Loutreeeee

qyx455

Dec 3, 2018
Some deity hates me... I was up to v0.3.1... the drive I had my games on fizzed on me... 1.5Tb... poof... I would like to humbly request of some generous soul... a persistent file, and a save file consistent with v0.3.1, or anything close to it... starting from scratch would be asking a bit much at this point <too many other things to rebuild>...

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I had to read the changelog twice because this was how my brain processed it the first time

Luna:Blah Blah Blah
Emma:Blah Blah Blah
Emma: Blah Blah Blah
Lily: Blah Blah Blah
Lily: Blah Blah Blah
Kana: New "Let's be Naughty" outfit (nude with collar)
Charisma Training:Blah Blah Blah Blah
Bug: Blah Blah Blah

Jokes aside good update as always Arc :D

Loutreeeee

Jun 9, 2019
Hey, sorry you're having trouble! Unfortunately, the game crashing after three minutes isn't a Ren'py problem - it's an issue with your computer.

Have you tried restarting your PC? I know it seems silly and obvious, but honestly it's fixed around 80% of the problems people have had in the past.
In fact i can play and then the game freeze. I restarted my computer but it is the same. Thanks for your answer. The less i played was nice (i start again when the game freeze but well... i m a masochist but not to much lol).

Continue your good work ^^

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes