Cheat Mod Ren'Py Corrupted Kingdoms V0.4.1 [ArcGames]

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
well, version 0.16.6 is out. does this mod still work?
Probably not, so that's why I waited for the full start of Part 3 to update the files and post the new stuff here. Since the Manor got updated with Part 3, this was a necessary update, and when Arc posts more versions that change the mano and how it acts, there will be more updates. I also want to try implementing more cheats like a cheat that changes the day (Monday/Tuesday/etc) without impacting the day count, so that people can get to week-specific content that plays only on those days, but thinking about it now with the Save function, it's easier to just have a save for that day and just load it for that specific scene. So, do the usual things, enjoy, and have a happy Halloween!

Reactions: Uni-Schwarz

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Just to be clear, I know the cheat mod is not showing in the Manor once Part 3 starts. That is because this is a whole new chapter, so this could potentially be new cheats based on what direction Arc goes, like building an army by trading supplies for troops, restoring the town through purchasing goods, etc. So, please be patient with me as we see what type of world Arc has in store for us; Thanks and keep enjoying!

Reactions: Uni-Schwarz

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Hey everyone, update time! Now, this is just a small update, but a starting stone for getting my cheat mod into Part 3 of the game! For now, since the option to "Wait until..." has been reintegrated into the game, I figured that's the best time for my cheat mod to return as far as controlling the time is concerned. For now, the mod only gives the "Return the time to Morning" cheat, but as the game is updated and more options become, more of the cheats will be reintegrated. On top of that, based on new situations and other things, there may be opportunities for me to create new mods that play off of the new stuff in part 3, but patience is a virtue, so let's see what patience will reward those who wait for it! So, follow the steps, and enjoy!

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Small update, but I think an important one since it has a bug that induces accidental time travel which might breakt he game if explored. So, better safe than sorry. Can't wait to see what Lily has in store for us!

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
loving this game, nice relaxed gaming with some nice hentai scenes in it. I have a couple of issues with trying to find some things but all in all I have been able to find things to do every day.
Does anyone have a map of where to find things in the 'Explore' areas? I have to find the stupid witches hat but have no clue where it is (she said something about going south after I found her - lucky guess on my part)

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Sorry guys, I meant to post something when the next chapter came out, but the cheat mod only works for the game until Chapter 3 begins. I have yet to work on the mod for Chapter 3 since I haven't played it for a long while, not sure why though. So, the mod works, but only up to Chapter 3, after the "Plan" begins. Also, Happy New Year Everyone! If I can get around to it, I'll play the game and work on the cheat mod.