Cheat Mod Ren'Py Corrupted Kingdoms V0.4.1 [ArcGames]

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I suppose so, but I don't know what you mean.
I mean are you ready for the update... the update is ready for patrons like me but it will be public here soon... you services are greatly appreciated friendo but that goes without saying.....

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
I mean are you ready for the update... the update is ready for patrons like me but it will be public here soon... you services are greatly appreciated friendo but that goes without saying.....
Ohh. Well, I'm not a patron either, so I wait until the free version. Anyways, you're quite welcome. Is the mod working out for you alright?

Reactions: Asia Argento

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Ohh. Well, I'm not a patron either, so I wait until the free version. Anyways, you're quite welcome. Is the mod working out for you alright?
It kinda acted a touch funny with the update... but until that, yeah... it was running fine.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
GordonBM & Passerby#4554
-Place UnRen.bat (Thanks, Sam) in main folder with "CorruptedKingdoms.exe"
-Run UnRen.bat
-Go to C:\...\CorruptedKingdoms-0.4.1-pc\game
-Place myroom.rpy, myroom.rpyc, flat.rpy and flat.rpyc in this folder and overwrite.
You don't need the "UnRen.bat" tool or any ".rpa" archive decrypting tool. You don't need to mess with the original game files at all.
You also don't need the ".rpy" files for the mod to work.

All you need to do is create a sub-folder called "script" inside the folder "game" located inside the base-game directory and simply place the ".rpyc" files(myroom.rpyc & flat.rpyc) inside the "script" folder you created and RenPy will automatically override the original files inside the archive with the modded ones.
So, I'd advise you to update your install instructions.

Last edited:

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
GordonBM & Passerby#4554

You don't need the "UnRen.bat" tool or any ".rpa" archive decrypting tool. You don't need to mess with the original game files at all.
You also don't need the ".rpy" files for the mod to work.

All you need to do is create a sub-folder called "script" inside the folder "game" located inside the base-game directory and simply place the ".rpyc" files(myroom.rpyc & flat.rpyc) inside the "script" folder you created and RenPy will automatically override the original files inside the archive with the modded ones.
So, I'd advise you to update your install instructions.
You kind sir , are a hero and deserve a medal

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Sorry about the long hiatus, but here is the cheat mod updated to v0.9.0 of the game. Longs story short, too many distractions and events made me lose track of the game, so I apologize again. Also, I've taken RedAISkye's advice and updated the changelog file to include an alternative installation method.

Reactions: rottingbasket

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Honestly, I keep forgetting to get the latest versions and there's always new stuff, meaning a constant need to update the stuff. So, unless there's new content interfering with the cheat mods or new changes to the two locations where you use the cheats, just copy the changed files over to the new one. If there is a change that conflicts and breaks the menu or a new option is covered, let me know and I'll get the latest version to make an updated version of the cheat mod.

OddDev

May 17, 2020
I can say I've played the newer public update of this game and it's wonderful. It brings a lot of fun vibes. It's fun for sure and I would recommend it.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Will there be more updates?
There are more updates when the involved files are changed in updates to the game, like the most recent one today.
The files are now updated for the v0.15.3 version of the game, so just decrypt the script file and drop these into the main game directory to overwrite the game folder.