Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Explore Outskirts:
North > West > South: Goblin Witch(?) Meeting

South > South > South : Goblin Witch(?) Hat
Hint: Use Drift Power

West > West > West : Goblin Witch(?) Cottage
Hint: Look at the Hat in the Inventory
Thank you for this, that explore function is tedious and I simply cannot be bothered with it, especially since the majority of things you can find aren't complete and don't lead anywhere. Personally I'd scrap the whole thing and just make those linear events that buff up the story a bit, a lot can be tied into the Gramps characters, like he can take you perving on the volleyball girls or something, or you could meet the prostitute when leaving the bar one day. I'm mostly playing this game for the pixie content, I like the fact that she's small and always with you.

Reactions: cloudmoon

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

100% agree on this point Master of Puppets. The words used for "you" (esp. the 'oo for the babygirl version) are odd and just changing the individual term (Master to Sir or Daddy or whatever) is preferable. ArcGames hope you consider modifying the system slightly! Otherwise, great work!

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

100% agree on this point Master of Puppets. The words used for "you" (esp. the 'oo for the babygirl version) are odd and just changing the individual term (Master to Sir or Daddy or whatever) is preferable. ArcGames hope you consider modifying the system slightly! Otherwise, great work!
I second this I enjoy being called Daddy but the whole replacing you with " 'oo" lays it on a little thick for my taste and after a while just comes off as a annoying

Last edited:
Reactions: badnboujee

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I second this I enjoy being called Daddy but the whole replacing you with " 'oo" lay's it on a little thick for my taste and after a while just comes off as a annoying
True that would be nice though there is the Console
I mentioned it a bit earlier
http://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-4-3-arcgames.31912/post-3042438

Code:
$ sp_You = ["You", "You, like,", "Yah", "You", "You"]
$ sp_you = ["you", "yah", "yuh", "'oo", "you"]
So for Babygirl looks like the lowercase is the "'oo"
Code:
$ sp_you[3] = "you"
Must say I enjoy the Speech System though I also toy around with data :p

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I have to say, thisa game is not bad at all. I played one of the first versions that came out on f95, then stopped, waiting for more content, and holy shit, there's quality in here.

I really like the story, the branches, the mechanics, the misteries, the whole property management (that is nothing too exaggerated but unlocks more mechanics)

art is nice too, but I have to say, I'm not here just for that

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChaosJokerX

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Not even gonna mention the fact that she says "Hewwo"? Just... No. Another issue is that it causes a lot of sentences to lost their punctuation at the end.

Anywho, I finally got around to playing with Chloe's new personality system, and I've gotta say, it really feels like the game's good/evil spectrum is inconsistent in its current form. In an earlier post, I mentioned that I wished there was a way to do Submission training without coming across like an asshole, and it seemed like getting the girls to act more like slaves was treated as an evil path by default. But with Chloe, it feels like the opposite is now true. Letting her return to her original personality serves no purpose but to make her suffer as she's continually forced to do things she doesn't want to do. This means that the "good" choice is to leave her as a mindless slave with no trace of her original self.

But after thinking on it for a bit, I think I've found a solution to this particular problem. There could be a scene that's only accessible when Chloe's in her original personality (and maybe only above a certain level of Love) where you reconcile with her, unlocking a new personality that's considered her new "real" self. You could still revert her to her personality from when you first met, if you want to torture that version of her, but story-wise it will help separate the good and evil options of "give her her personality back" and "make her aware of everything you're doing and hate you for it".

Alternatively, rather than fully reconciling, she could simply give you permission to create a modified version of her original personality that doesn't hate you for what you did to her. Sort of a compromise to end her suffering without completely erasing her sense of self. Making you even more of a dick if you choose to leave her in her original personality.

Lastly, I noticed that the empty character cards have had their order changed around. The last slot is now sandwiched between Luna and Madison, which leaves very little room alphabetically. So unless sword girl is actually named Mackenzie, it seems like Lyx is definitely getting a character card.

Reactions: Genji

crabbee77

Jun 27, 2017
I've noticed some posts talking about a prostitute event in the Town exploration, but I can't seem to trigger it. Would somebody mind telling me the directions to it, if they don't mind? On a related note, while I love the idea of the exploration and discovering random events a ton, I'm still not entirely sold on the clicking the repetitive directional choices. I almost wish there was a visual map or something, to truly see which ones you've eliminated. While trying to find this "Hooker" event, I've began to feel my eyes glaze over with the clicking. I love this game quite a bit, and just wish this particular aspect was slightly different, but frankly, I'm not certain exactly what to do to improve it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Some things I would let the player choose:
  • What she calls you (Master, Sir, Daddy, etc.)
  • What you call her (slave, slut, bitch, pet, etc.)
  • What she calls herself (this slave, your bimbo, your pet, etc.)
  • What she calls her pussy (slave pussy, slutty little cunt, tiny little pussy, etc.)
...and maybe a few others. Overhauling her entire pattern of speech though, that seems like far more trouble than it's worth even if the end results weren't insufferable. Also, why are there capital and lowercase versions of some of those? Ren'Py has a 'capitalise' modifier you can add to a variable, like [you!c] renders as 'You'.

Reactions: badnboujee

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I've noticed some posts talking about a prostitute event in the Town exploration
Town Exploration
Go in a direction that doesn't have any events yet. Such as:
East > East > East
Look Around

She will want $30 but you can use your powers (doesn't matter as she won't remember)

crabbee77

Jun 27, 2017
Town Exploration
Go in a direction that doesn't have any events yet. Such as:
East > East > East
Look Around

She will want $30 but you can use your powers (doesn't matter as she won't remember)
Oh, I see my mistake now. Whenever I saw that I'd found nothing, I just rolled it back to the direction choices to try something else. I didn't notice that "Look Around" option you get after you fail to find an event. I can't believe I missed something so obvious... Thanks for the help.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Also, why are there capital and lowercase versions of some of those? Ren'Py has a 'capitalise' modifier you can add to a variable, like [you!c] renders as 'You'.
Well, it looks like the different capitalizations actually have different modifiers. For example, since "You" indicates that it's at the beginning of the sentence, the speech patterns come out different based on what seems like it should go at the beginning of a sentence. It would be weird to begin a sentence with "oo", after all. (Not that it isn't weird to say "oo" to begin with.) The bimbo version also uses that as an excuse to say "You, like," which could get weird if you did it in other situations. ("I think I'm in love with you, like.") I'm not sure if the one for how she addresses you would also be complicated by the fact that some of them are always capitalized while others are only sometimes capitalized.

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes