Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Minor font mod. Switches the name and say text font to be a lil easier to read (IMO).

1598139299171.png

To:
1598139304737.png

Download the attached rpy file and drop it in the game folder.

Edit:
Updated for 0.6.5. Please tag me in a reply or quote this message if it needs fixing again.

Last edited:

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Avoided 3d games like a plague, but this one is actually good and tasteful (apart from overexplaining magic stuff, but that's not important). And for 0.4.x and 900mb of 3dcg and animations it has surprisingly a lot of content. It's properly optimised, even, animations don't stutter, characters speaking are animated, and most scenes as well - and all of that in 900mb with no lags.

On RPG side it has statchecks, but without time limits (or level cap) of any kind it's useless mechanic, a cozy one, though. There's no downsides to systems apart from mild incoveniences like game not allowing you to see inventory/girls stats/quests from the overmap or money counter hidden in inventory screen. This game's really good!

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I forget from lack of playing, but is Jessica actually your aunt, or is she just pretending because "well I was kinda close to his mom, that counts right?"

Reactions: |I|I|

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I forget from lack of playing, but is Jessica actually your aunt, or is she just pretending because "well I was kinda close to his mom, that counts right?"
she is mc mom best friend.She always dream to have a son or daughter,but since her husband barely see her,she always feel lonely,her desire to have a son make her see mc as her own son.

D

Deleted member 2107272

How do I activate/buy all the locations? I think I did EVERYTHING possible in the game as of right now (except for buy everything, buy the manor wing and invite girls there, but DAMN is it boring to farm money), but there's still 2 buyable locations in Jessica's office I haven't found yet. How do I get them?

Edit: bought the manor wing, but I guess inviting girls inside is not a thing yet. Damn.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but there's still 2 buyable locations in Jessica's office I haven't found yet. How do I get them?
If you mean the two ?????? locations they're not in the game yet. If you don't want to grind money there's the console command here, press shift and O to open it.

Aug 3, 2018
Hey, I want to know if someone can give me a full save with all the gallery, because I don't know how to have acces to chastity event and even with Ren'Py save editor I can't have acces to it...

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
How do I activate/buy all the locations? I think I did EVERYTHING possible in the game as of right now (except for buy everything, buy the manor wing and invite girls there, but DAMN is it boring to farm money), but there's still 2 buyable locations in Jessica's office I haven't found yet. How do I get them?

Edit: bought the manor wing, but I guess inviting girls inside is not a thing yet. Damn.
as far as i know, you can't buy the college or church yet . .

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.4.7 was just released on and for all level one Patrons/Subs and higher! As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means the update will be released publicly first thing on Wednesday :)

Yes, I'm back! After a week away, this is a bit of a "getting back into routine" update week, so mostly setting up scenes and events that will bear fruit in later updates. That means more college content!

Changelog below, by request.
-------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • College: Can now be explored! (1st & 2nd floor, gym, pool and library)
  • College: New mini-event (gym)!
  • College: New mini-event (pool)!
  • College: New mini-event (library)!
  • Insight Training: Level Four training available (visit the Lake)
  • Insight Training: Level Five training available (visit the Lake)
  • Misc: Tweaked some dialogue and code to make things flow a little better
  • Bug: Daydreaming about Annie and Kana in Act 1 no longer teleports you to Act 2. Whoops!
  • Bug: You can no longer Daydream about Kana and Annie before you meet them
  • Bug: Lyx's card-unlocking scene no longer occurs immediately after learning Endure.

Mifuja

Feb 14, 2019
Hi everyone,
I downloaded this (wonderfull) game long ago on android and reach the "end" of my version.
So I wanted to know if I download the new version I will still have my save or will my progress be saved from my previous version.
Thank you for your reply :D

blinkGG

Jan 20, 2019
just bought all the upgrades for the bar. What kind of items that are available to buy? and how do you buy them?
submission training is maxed at 1 for gwen and jessica and slut training is maxed at 2 for gwen, chloe and jessica I assume?
and how do you ask other girls to live in the mansion? how many rooms are available?
lastly, no enemies yet I assume?

good game! can't wait for the next update

4.40 star(s) 230 Votes