Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
The story the dialogues the writing everything is so fucking good that i forgot to fap and realised that we need more adult games like this. This is pure fucking gold. And i thought the game was gonna end or something with the "Trigger trap" thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArcGames

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Found the Exploring was a bit too random for my taste so added a menu so you can look for interesting things.
Alternatively you could just console where you wanted to go

Outskirts
Code:
jump explore_world_goblinwitch
jump explore_world_caretaker
jump explore_world_volleyballgirls
jump explore_world_findlosecrystals
Mountains
Code:
jump explore_mountains_ladyofthelake
jump explore_mountains_beachgirls
jump explore_mountains_findlosepotions
Town
Code:
jump explore_town_icecreamgirls
jump explore_town_carwashgirls
jump explore_town_findlosecash
Nice,thanks!

Reactions: masterdragonson

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Question: Is pregnancy actually in the game or is it just a placeholder tag? Because that happens a lot around here, so I have to ask.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Is anyone only getting exploration fails? I'm not meeting anyone like the goblin witch or anything just losing money in a grate and crystals in the ouskirts.....getting irritated at the roll chances

Reactions: masterdragonson

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm not meeting anyone like the goblin witch...
Try what ssj782 suggested earlier. Go to the outskirts in the morning and save before you actually explore, if you don't trigger one of the Goblin Witches scenes reload and try again. I actually managed to gain fifteen crystals this update, but then lost five.

Hozkah

Jun 18, 2019
Just got two notifications saying that this game had incest but it doesn't now that i'm here?

Did I just get bamboozled?

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes