a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ok i have a question. i been looking over the thread and there alot of post with her name. but im stuck on emma. she the only lead i have left now. it keeps telling me go for a walk but i have no idea where and i have not unlocked the school or anything.
If I remember right and your at that stage its in the park.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
ok i have a question. i been looking over the thread and there alot of post with her name. but im stuck on emma. she the only lead i have left now. it keeps telling me go for a walk but i have no idea where and i have not unlocked the school or anything.
Sounds like you are in chapter 1. If so you need to return to your apartment in the morning (or was it afternoon.....:unsure:). Just leave apartment go somewhere and then return, you should bump in to her. There are 2 scenes you can encounter on the way back to your apartment, one with Emma and one with Jessica.

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I think it is the latter, if the Slutty scenes hinted at so far are any clue.
Yeah, I haven't done any of the slut training so far (waiting for multiple updates before playing the latest content instead of just a few scenes every week) so I don't know what those scenes are like, but considering that there are slut options for playing with Gwen or Chloe at the same time that a little girl is playing video games on the couch with you, I'm thinking the idea behind that stat is "willingness to have sex in inappropriate situations". The breakfast scene is probably gonna be about having sex on the table, and the yoga scene... Well, I don't know where that one could go. But I'd guess that it will include pseudo-exhibitionism (the "in public but trying not to get caught" variety), if not full public exposure.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, I haven't done any of the slut training so far (waiting for multiple updates before playing the latest content instead of just a few scenes every week) so I don't know what those scenes are like, but considering that there are slut options for playing with Gwen or Chloe at the same time that a little girl is playing video games on the couch with you, I'm thinking the idea behind that stat is "willingness to have sex in inappropriate situations". The breakfast scene is probably gonna be about having sex on the table, and the yoga scene... Well, I don't know where that one could go. But I'd guess that it will include pseudo-exhibitionism (the "in public but trying not to get caught" variety), if not full public exposure.
That could be the distinction, yeah, slutty being for sex with the risk of getting caught and exhibitionism simply being full-on banging in full view of a crowd. Makes you wonder what happens if you train exhibitionism first though; 'Yes, I'll let you bend me over a table and fuck me in a public restaurant, but not over our own breakfast table in the privacy of our home!'

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Makes you wonder what happens if you train exhibitionism first though
Wait, is there a separate exhibitionist stat? *Checks* Oh, so there is. I completely forgot about it, since it has zero content and isn't even mentioned anywhere outside of those cards yet. Then perhaps the line isn't "might get caught" so much as "this is totally wrong".

Makes you wonder what happens if you train exhibitionism first though; 'Yes, I'll let you bend me over a table and fuck me in a public restaurant, but not over our own breakfast table in the privacy of our home!'
I imagine some scenes might require a combination of both. Level 5 Exhibitionism with Level 0 Sluttiness could have the girl walking around naked in public, but you need to get them both up high enough if you want to fuck her on the table in a restaurant. And you'd need a high enough Exhibitionism and Submissiveness in order to take her to the dog park wearing nothing but a collar and a leash.

brady560

Sep 13, 2017
Sounds like you are in chapter 1. If so you need to return to your apartment in the morning (or was it afternoon.....:unsure:). Just leave apartment go somewhere and then return, you should bump in to her. There are 2 scenes you can encounter on the way back to your apartment, one with Emma and one with Jessica.
yea thanks. i managed to figure it out. sometimes it can be a pain

Reactions: Xanado

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.3.9 was just uploaded to and for all level one patrons/subs and above. As always, meeting the Sunday deadline means that the update will be released publicly first thing this coming Wednesday :)

As promised, here's the next stage of the Club Training! This will be the last of the training for a while, as next week I'll be trying to get the first of the impreg content into the game and then after that it's back to the Main Girls' storylines. And yes, more Pixie and the Goblin Witch(?) will be coming. Hope you enjoy!

Changelog below, by request.

----------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Chloe: Level 2 Club training now available!
  • Chloe: New Breakfast naughty scene!
  • Chloe: New Weekend Afternoon naughty scene!
  • Gwen: Level 2 Club training now available!
  • Gwen: New Breakfast naughty scene!
  • Gwen: New Weekend Afternoon naughty scene!
  • Jessica: Level 2 Club training now available!
  • Jessica: New Breakfast naughty scene!
  • Laptop: New WALLPAPER function!
  • Wallpaper: New Chloe Wallpaper
  • Wallpaper: New Gwen Wallpaper
  • Wallpaper: New Jessica Wallpaper!
  • Misc: Redid some old renders with newer lighting system
  • Bug: Fixed - could have fun with Chloe & Gwen in their club outfits before buying them
  • Bug: Couple of minor typos

hinata_eater

Jul 27, 2018
Update v0.3.9 was just uploaded to and for all level one patrons/subs and above. As always, meeting the Sunday deadline means that the update will be released publicly first thing this coming Wednesday :)

As promised, here's the next stage of the Club Training! This will be the last of the training for a while, as next week I'll be trying to get the first of the impreg content into the game and then after that it's back to the Main Girls' storylines. And yes, more Pixie and the Goblin Witch(?) will be coming. Hope you enjoy!

Changelog below, by request.

----------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Chloe: Level 2 Club training now available!
  • Chloe: New Breakfast naughty scene!
  • Chloe: New Weekend Afternoon naughty scene!
  • Gwen: Level 2 Club training now available!
  • Gwen: New Breakfast naughty scene!
  • Gwen: New Weekend Afternoon naughty scene!
  • Jessica: Level 2 Club training now available!
  • Jessica: New Breakfast naughty scene!
  • Laptop: New WALLPAPER function!
  • Wallpaper: New Chloe Wallpaper
  • Wallpaper: New Gwen Wallpaper
  • Wallpaper: New Jessica Wallpaper!
  • Misc: Redid some old renders with newer lighting system
  • Bug: Fixed - could have fun with Chloe & Gwen in their club outfits before buying them
  • Bug: Couple of minor typos
niceeeee finally bro i love your work

• Love
Reactions: ArcGames

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Exactly, I can't overstate. And I can't see how one can fit NTR into the theme of the game... unless you count Gwen abandoning her dude for you... and Jessica her husband... and stuff like that. Is that reverse NTR?
That's Netori, a sub-genre of NTR where you steal the women. So there's technical NTR in this game, just not the type people are used to.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Exactly, I can't overstate. And I can't see how one can fit NTR into the theme of the game... unless you count Gwen abandoning her dude for you... and Jessica her husband... and stuff like that. Is that reverse NTR?
The NTR abbreviation refers to Netorare (the bane of existence), or being cucked, but people's use of the abbreviation interchangeably has caused a lot of confusion for some people.

What you're referring to there is Netori, or, yes, "reverse NTR", but that could be taken several ways too, like for example fucking another woman in front of YOUR woman and berating her for having a loose pussy. :LOL:

For the sake of simplicity you're better off just referring to it as stealing another guy's girl.

Reactions: ArcGames and L30
4.40 star(s) 231 Votes