ZekeHawk

Jul 28, 2017
Curious Arc.. I see a Morgana scene in the extras being crossed over. Can I assume I haven't unlocked it yet, or is there something preventing it as I got no leads of any sort, got everything else.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Curious Arc.. I see a Morgana scene in the extras being crossed over. Can I assume I haven't unlocked it yet, or is there something preventing it as I got no leads of any sort, got everything else.
The Morgana scene in the "Extras" gallery is unlocked by completing her "Drift" quest (the one that unlocks the Church) in Act One :)

Reactions: A Common Crab

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
What do you mean by head north and east? You mean like go to the bar? I don't see anything I can click on called North
go talk to Morgana about the nexus (after the succubus girl shows up in your dream). then go into the nexus (from Morganas place) and then light the candle with matches (from the store) and then follow wherever the candle flame flickers.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
The straight-shot route to Luna takes 14 steps, which admittedly is a lot but that's because the tunnels are an actual maze, with multiple routes and many dead-ends which will come into play in later updates. Hopefully it's not too tiresome for people right now :)

Act Two is where the true interactivity with the girls begins - Act One is more of an extended tutorial/teaser/world setup kind of thing. I'll no doubt go back over it multiple times before the game is finished to polish it up, tighten some storylines and clean some of the code, but you won't be forced to restart to get new content/interactions.

Corrupted Kingdoms won't have branching paths. I personally don't like having to play the same game three or four times just to see all the content, so it won't be a feature in this game. That being said, your choices will shape the game world in unique ways - but these "world shaping" choices will occur at the end of a storyline rather than the beginning or midway through. For example: Players are currently on a storyline that will end with them being able to choose whether to imprison a character, exile them (if you chose "Justice" at the start of the game) or have them executed (If you chose "Revenge"). This choice will be remembered and referenced and will impact the game's final ending, but it won't lock you out of specific content.

My attitude towards replayability is that if players want to replay the game then that's awesome, but it won't ever be something you have to do :)

We're slowly but surely getting to the update that will allow players to have sex with Pixie. Hang in there! ;)

As for the children question, I have a specific plan in mind for what sort of role they're going to play in the game, but for now it's a secret. Sorry! :)
It's definitely better in my opinion to see replay value as "I want to replay a game I like" than "there amutually exclusive branching choice in there somewhere".

I like how "dark side vs light side" is handled. It couold seem shallow at first glance but the two powers of Awaken and Shatter pretty much sum up two opposite philosophies in those erotic games. I love the idea that I'm helping those people. Certainly makes mind bending them feel less likea dick move. It's obviously ridiculous and doesn't stand any suspending of disbelief that what I'm doing to those girls is "good" but whatever. If it's a game I'm not a bad person for having a harem of absolutely devoted sluts, right?

In all seriousness though. I do feel a little bad in two cases. Gwen and Chloe. They really got their brains fucked (no pun intended), and in one instance I almost indirectly caused two sister to be separated or worse. And in the other broke up a couple and cucked the hell out of some guy. That one particularly stings. It's not too clear to me if he's actually a pos from our encounter with him. His "homicidal" rage was sort of justified in the moment. Then again, homicidal rage... also, Gwen says she used to fake it with him in a way that doesn't sound like a lie, cuz she'd have no reason to.

I kind of hope we can actually make those two girls go back to their original personalities and if I'm allowed to dream, still have them as much in love with the MC as all the other ones.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
It's definitely better in my opinion to see replay value as "I want to replay a game I like" than "there amutually exclusive branching choice in there somewhere".

I like how "dark side vs light side" is handled. It couold seem shallow at first glance but the two powers of Awaken and Shatter pretty much sum up two opposite philosophies in those erotic games. I love the idea that I'm helping those people. Certainly makes mind bending them feel less likea dick move. It's obviously ridiculous and doesn't stand any suspending of disbelief that what I'm doing to those girls is "good" but whatever. If it's a game I'm not a bad person for having a harem of absolutely devoted sluts, right?

In all seriousness though. I do feel a little bad in two cases. Gwen and Chloe. They really got their brains fucked (no pun intended), and in one instance I almost indirectly caused two sister to be separated or worse. And in the other broke up a couple and cucked the hell out of some guy. That one particularly stings. It's not too clear to me if he's actually a pos from our encounter with him. His "homicidal" rage was sort of justified in the moment. Then again, homicidal rage... also, Gwen says she used to fake it with him in a way that doesn't sound like a lie, cuz she'd have no reason to.

I kind of hope we can actually make those two girls go back to their original personalities and if I'm allowed to dream, still have them as much in love with the MC as all the other ones.
Interestingly enough, both powers feel like the two sides of the same coin to me. While in both cases their original personality is overwritten with either emptiness or their true desires, it can - to an extend - be influenced (for the Awaken) and straight-up changed (for the Shatter). It raises the moral question if those engineered and then reverted behavior patterns are just as real as the original were. Though when it comes to Chloe, she could be reverted to her true self entirely, even if that was mixed with a great deal of pain for the MC, maybe even both and thus only short lived. Though I'm gonna chalk that up due to his inexperience with his true powers and him technically being leashed down.Yet the information was still somewhere in her entirely, meaning not all hope is lost and honestly seems to hint on something for later down the line to me. Still, it was surprisingly hard-hitting to see that these characters had other involvements and weren't just faceless goons. Basically ruining a marriage (that I did care way less about) and also nearly breaking up two sisters tragically, indirectly causing her harm (that stung way harder).

But... I feel nothing would be lost if we were to adopt Chloes little sister into the household, just to keep our minds calm and Gwens fianceé gave me a vibe that he was just waiting for an excuse to jump into a rage with the way he looked and the odd timing his call/intrusion gave. His character was so undeveloped, I couldn't even empaphize with him there on any level, while the sisterly connection at the very least felt more fleshed out.

Good grief, now I'm even more hyped for some updates on that front - goddamnit, why does the game have to be soo good, yet so damn short still?

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Interestingly enough, both powers feel like the two sides of the same coin to me. While in both cases their original personality is overwritten with either emptiness or their true desires, it can - to an extend - be influenced (for the Awaken) and straight-up changed (for the Shatter). It raises the moral question if those engineered and then reverted behavior patterns are just as real as the original were. Though when it comes to Chloe, she could be reverted to her true self entirely, even if that was mixed with a great deal of pain for the MC, maybe even both and thus only short lived. Though I'm gonna chalk that up due to his inexperience with his true powers and him technically being leashed down.Yet the information was still somewhere in her entirely, meaning not all hope is lost and honestly seems to hint on something for later down the line to me. Still, it was surprisingly hard-hitting to see that these characters had other involvements and weren't just faceless goons. Basically ruining a marriage (that I did care way less about) and also nearly breaking up two sisters tragically, indirectly causing her harm (that stung way harder).

But... I feel nothing would be lost if we were to adopt Chloes little sister into the household, just to keep our minds calm and Gwens fianceé gave me a vibe that he was just waiting for an excuse to jump into a rage with the way he looked and the odd timing his call/intrusion gave. His character was so undeveloped, I couldn't even empaphize with him there on any level, while the sisterly connection at the very least felt more fleshed out.

Good grief, now I'm even more hyped for some updates on that front - goddamnit, why does the game have to be soo good, yet so damn short still?
Good points. Although I diagree Awaken rewrites their personalities. The game makes a pretty big deal of saying that "most likely" MC' powers... well awaken something in people they want to do anyway. Even if, yeah, he's still forcing their hand in doing it still. That's where thinking too hard about these stories can be a headaches. I honestly don't know the full moral implications of this and I'm not really sure the game gives as many fucks as i do. Which I'd be fine with.

I agree the old fiance is underdelopped, that's basically my problem. If he's a total prick then fuck him, I'll take good care of Gwen, if they were happy then... i just feel like a monster. The reason Chloe's and her sister stings less to me personally is basically that we could move her sister into the mantion and it'd be problem solved immediately.

As for Chloe's true self, the MC says (although he could be wrong) that it would be fake if he just told her to be like her old self again for the sake of her sister and he'd like to look for a way to really undo the power. The pain they feel isn't because he's undoing his "hold" on her, it's because the change is too much for how much power he currently have access to. And doing that too much might kill one or both of them as well.

I am also very excited to see where this game goes.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
please let us adopt chloe's sister
I do find it weird that everyone is in that big manor with the mc but we just have Chloe take her home & come back alone, the dialogue in that scene seems to imply that Chloe will be looking after her sister like when she was with the organization but it doesn't fit instead it actively contradicts with the fact that during the day and at night Chloe is alone in her room there is no point during the day when she would seem to be with her sister, it would be far better imo if she could live in the manor as well as her sister.

Reactions: TomberryDude
4.40 star(s) 231 Votes