Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the girl next to Lily on the first page and the girl next to Morgana and Veronica on the 2nd page? Also, how do I put out the house fire?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the girl next to Lily on the first page and the girl next to Morgana and Veronica on the 2nd page? Also, how do I put out the house fire?
The girl to the right of Lily is Luna (Visit her home in the Nexus)
To the left is Kana (Visit the Farm in the Outskirts)

Girls next to Morgana and Veronica are not in the game yet. Well besides Pixie :p

The fire burns eternal :devilish: But changelog new Powers talk to the Goblin Witch Lyx

Reactions: Zontany

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Dunno if someone mentioned it, but there is a typo in the bathroom when looking at Chloe and some error at some other point I forgot about:

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I use a program called "Koikatsu". You can find it on - and also on this site, but Illusion is awesome so if you can afford to buy it, please do :)

Pixie = virgin (only created recently and no interaction with anyone outside of Morgana and her staff)
Kana = virgin (but hymen broken long ago due to her tribe's "training" - remember the "memento"?)
Emma = virgin (shunned by, or fearful of, everyone)
Veronica = not a virgin (more on that later!)
Roxy = depends (confusing? I know! Oooh, foreshadowing...)
Morgana = not a virgin (you know she's had the occasional boy toy... but where are they now..?)
Chloe = not a virgin (when you're poor you can't be picky...)
Gwen = not a virgin (fiance, plus she just really enjoys sex)

Hope that helps the inquiring minds ;)
Ty, i'm thinking about game creation for hobby and etc, but i'm not the "super anime designer Artistic guy" so.. hahah.

Reactions: L30 and ArcGames

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Anyone know why that powers not work? (in exploration scenes)
The in-game explanation is that you don't know enough about them and can't sense any desires strong enough for you to work with. Every other girl you've used your powers on had some major emotional scar/trauma or desire you could bend to your advantage.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I try not to give timetables for content (because I don't want to disappoint anyone by missing deadlines) but yes, there will be more Daddy kink content. The Mom/Daughter pair will be returning soon, plus you will be able to choose what the girls call you in a future update :)
And if you can, put somes spanking in the next Goblin witch training too. Make a scenarios like when she set you on fire, but this time you pissed off and decide to punish her. Seriously tho, that green ass need to have some red mark on it

Reactions: Master of Puppets

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I get that you're working on updates all the time and I really appreciate it. But I really fucking hate that this power we're supposed to use for these explore events isn't implemented yet after like 6 or 7 updates. I thought this new endure power was it, but the volleyball and summoner explore events don't use it and I don't want to explore more because exploring in ren'py is gay (Oh I click north then west then east then south then blah blah blah it's boring). I know I seem like an asshole, but there's been no important update for a month or 2. Just take your time, no need to release once a week. Release a good update in a month or 2. It's much better than being disappointed every week.

Dec 19, 2018
It's a bit early for the final countdown :unsure: You feeling ok? This gets updated weekly with plenty of features that haven't been fleshed out yet and plenty more girls that need more everything :love: Really this is probably going to be a year (probably more) in development.

i hope another game will update too....
like monster girl island

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes