Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Thing that jumped out at me most recently is that, during the scene where you test Aura on the fairies, neither you nor Pixie (who is present because she goes everywhere with you) comment on the differences between her and the fairies (I assume she'd be more accurately classified as a homunculus), nor does she express any reaction (positive or negative) to a bunch of tiny winged sluts lavishing your dick with attention. That just seemed like an odd opportunity to miss.
Fuuu, she has cleft lip:ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why you gotta be gross? It's called a .

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
hi,
need some help.
I am doing physical training 4 several times - tried out all possible choices, but still the point is missing.
How to learn the 4th point?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions: DrFree

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just play the new updates and man... Truly grade A game, all the girls are worth to keep in my mansion and deserve to be in the mainboard
And those tiny Faeries...wish I can keep them like pet in the room and having fun with them everyday
And those 2 Ice cream girls... especially the wearing glasses, can she be keep in our mansion?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I like all except sluts.Slut are no good.Virgin,Milf all is good.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Does anyone know if there is any end to the building fire event or does it currently just repeat.
I really wish there was some kind of guide/hint system, I like exploring the game and finding new scenes/events but I would also prefer to know if I have missed some content or if there is nothing left to see in a location.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.5.2] [ArcGames] - Original Size: 844MB

Compressed version for PC (217MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Goldyflox

Feb 25, 2020
Sorry for the question. Do i just need to save the saves folder outside of the game folder, then update to .5.1 then move the saves folder back in?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sorry for the question. Do i just need to save the saves folder outside of the game folder, then update...
Move your save folder from the old version of the game to the new, there's no real updating. You don't really have to do that though, there's a second save folder hidden away that the game should find (but you can do it just in case).

Reactions: Goldyflox
4.40 star(s) 230 Votes