ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.5.5 was just released on and for all level one and higher pledges. As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means the update will be released to the public first thing on Wednesday :)

I'm back from my week-long break so it's time to get stuck into work again! This week will be main story updates for all three factions, plus two mini-events for both Gwen and Chloe. Hope you enjoy!

Changelog below, by request.
---------------------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Main Story: New Event! (Follow the ORGANISATION Lead!)
  • Main Story: New Event! (Follow the ELDRITCH Lead!)
  • Main Story: New Event! (Follow the FEY Lead!)
  • Gwen: New Mini Event! Visit her room any WEEKDAY AFTERNOON (20% chance)
  • Chloe: New Mini Event! Visit the garden any WEEKDAY AFTERNOON (20% chance)
  • Bug: Fixed a prologue image that was incorrectly sized
  • Bug: Couple of typos fixed

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
Still an awesome game, got a few simple observations though, mostly concerning Pixie and Lily (love them both!) would love to be able to unlock more of act 1 actions with both Pixie and Lily, kissing and foreplay is nifty and all, but both appear to lose all the other actions once switching over to act 2 . . would love to have a sex with Pixie while taking a bath as well both naked or wearing the bathing suit . . just a wee thought, can't wait to see what lies ahead regardless . .

Reactions: masterdragonson

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Still an awesome game, got a few simple observations though, mostly concerning Pixie and Lily (love them both!) would love to be able to unlock more of act 1 actions with both Pixie and Lily, kissing and foreplay is nifty and all, but both appear to lose all the other actions once switching over to act 2 . . would love to have a sex with Pixie while taking a bath as well both naked or wearing the bathing suit . . just a wee thought, can't wait to see what lies ahead regardless . .
None of those removed options did anything in act 1 anyway

• Thinking Face

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
They were cute :love:
What were cute?
I was referring to the "Naughty Options" that you could select with Pixie whilst still in act 1 like sex, blowjob etc, the ones that loner0125 commented on being removed in act 2, if you select any of those in act 1 you will get text stating that "she is not ready for that... I'd better not push it", you get a similar response with Lily.

The "Naughty Options" that are available that you can select with Lily (Handjob & Bar Fuck) and Pixie (Kissing & Touching) in act 1 are also available in act 2.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
What were cute?
I was referring to the "Naughty Options" that you could select with Pixie whilst still in act 1 like sex, blowjob etc, the ones that loner0125 commented on being removed in act 2, if you select any of those in act 1 you will get text stating that "she is not ready for that... I'd better not push it", you get a similar response with Lily.

The "Naughty Options" that are available that you can select with Lily (Handjob & Bar Fuck) and Pixie (Kissing & Touching) in act 1 are also available in act 2.
Kissing, foreplay, and a few other minor features.

Pixie's Laptop scene is an Act 1 exclusive.
You could also change her outfit.
Funny enough you can only make out with Veronica in Act 1.
I think Lily had foreplay options but can't remember as she wasn't my favorite.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Kissing, foreplay, and a few other minor features.
The kissing & touching (which is her foreplay stuff) is also in act 2
Pixie's Laptop scene is an Act 1 exclusive.
I loved that scene, you can revisit it in the gallery :love:
You could also change her outfit.
I forgot about that, you could ask her to wear a dolls school outfit that you get from the shop, yeah it would be good if arc could add that back in with maybe some more outfits for her.
Funny enough you can only make out with Veronica in Act 1.
I don't remember that... I don't think I ever saw a scene like that with veronica.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
The kissing & touching (which is her foreplay stuff) is also in act 2
For Pixie yes but the others were timed exclusives.

I don't remember that... I don't think I ever saw a scene like that with veronica.
There was a brief window when you use your powers on her that she had that option. Sadly after you close out of that menu you lose it. Maybe it will be brought back someday as it is a bit odd that Made Out stats are low with most of the girls.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I think Asteria never done sex before since the disgusting monkey are terrified by her.Must be good to claim her first and deep penetrated her all the way through.Asteria somehow remind me of Frieza,disgusting monkey.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
If Arc is stopping at v1.0.0 then that mean he only got 45 updates to make and 46 updates to release.
Nothing to add here this is just "The More You Know."
That's assuming Arc only uses single digits. Depending on how the work goes you could get a v0.10.45 for example.

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
Anyone gotten the new mini-event with Chloe? I know it said 20% but i have tried for several in game weeks now and nothing.

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
Anyone gotten the new mini-event with Chloe? I know it said 20% but i have tried for several in game weeks now and nothing.
Yes. You don't need to keep playing every weekday to get it. You can game it by entering the garden on a weekday afternoon, and if she isn't there then leave and just re-enter again immediately. Repeat until event occurs. Probably unintended functionality but makes things easy if you really want to see it. The event is not a "naughty" one though, FYI.

4.40 star(s) 230 Votes