Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.5.2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really don't like this update, just walking into the place is such a stupid way to go about things. When thinking about how we'd start dealing with the Organisation, I'd never even considered something so dumb.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrFree

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
It's kinda sweet to see people arguing against early leaks on a pirate site with a developer they respect.
Goes to show that an arrangement beneficial to everyone can be reached.
I will personally wait, though I don't even condemn the leaker - they probably didn't mean to upset anyone on this site; After all, that is what this site is about.
Looking forward to further updates, though I'll probably wait until next week's anyways.

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
The game seems nice. I'm not usually a big fan of Ren'py, but it seems less tedious than usual to do stuff; the background plot is interesting and original, writing is good too, and I quite like the art so far.
Is there some kind of guide or walkthough, though ? I'm not stuck, but I'm curious as to what each character has to offer, and potential routes (I especially hate when I'm blocked off a path I'm interested in because I made some kind of unrelated decision before).
Thanks !

Reactions: Genji

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there some kind of guide or walkthough...
There's the in-game leads and later character card hints, and there is a exploration guide linked in the opening post. You shouldn't be locked out of anything, but you can turn down and miss some sex scenes.

Reactions: DrFree

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Is it just me or i really like that Chief?Gotta say he look nice..and mature.Well,i do hope he take care of his daughter though.SO I WILL POP HER CHERRY AND FUCK HER SO DAMN HARD UNTIL SHE BREAK!!GAHAHAHHAHA!!

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Thanks for the support everyone, I really appreciate it - and my apologies to any Patrons/Subs who may feel understandably upset or annoyed that, thanks to the leak, they're not getting their money's worth regarding the early-access. I really am sorry.
To be honest I'm a patron because I like your game and you as a developer. Getting it 'early' was never a factor as I'm not much on fomo. Mostly I go with the old piracy bit often tacked on at the end of releases as "If you like a game consider buying it" or in this case "consider supporting" as it helps the developer. My "money's worth" is you doing what you do and making a great game!

Those fun things like polls, holiday events or little extras for the fans (the occasional girls in pin ups etc), and generally discussing the game where the developer actually listens to feedback (though you tend to do that anyway :coffee:).

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
To be honest I'm a patron because I like your game and you as a developer. Getting it 'early' was never a factor as I'm not much on fomo. Mostly I go with the old piracy bit often tacked on at the end of releases as "If you like a game consider buying it" or in this case "consider supporting" as it helps the developer. My "money's worth" is you doing what you do and making a great game!

Those fun things like polls, holiday events or little extras for the fans (the occasional girls in pin ups etc), and generally discussing the game where the developer actually listens to feedback (though you tend to do that anyway :coffee:).

Yikes,if she is a prostitute or a thot,i will gladly skip her scene.Not a fan of thot,but i will be happy if her father is overprotective to her that she start being rebel,and dress as a thot to anger her father.Why she become a receptionist in the first place?Yup,to make sure chief baby girl stay close to him.Also,the chief doesnt want to lose another one of his family in his life.If you make a joke asking the chief is it okay to ask her daughter out or call her daughter a bitch,the chief will gve a menacing killer look to mc which gave a vibe that no one can mess with him or his daughter.

As for sleep together i agree if the dev add sex in the morning or blowjob.Random.If its okay,sleep together with 3 of them at night.Wake up with orgy or blowjobs.

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Uhh can someone tell me if i have a bug here?
Im currently at act 2, day 21, and when i choose to sleep with someone, it goes home sweet home back to the flat? (From mansion house thing)
Playing on android

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Uhh can someone tell me if i have a bug here?
Im currently at act 2, day 21, and when i choose to sleep with someone, it goes home sweet home back to the flat? (From mansion house thing)
Playing on android
There's a bug in the latest release where, if you try to invite Jessica to spend the night with you, and she's not at Love level 3 or higher, the game throws you back to your Act One flat. It's been fixed for the next release. Sorry for the confusion! :)

How to proceed Ťhe weird crystal
The one Chastity gives you? Just take it back to the Manor.

Blodvinge

May 23, 2018
It is day "I-lost-fucking-count-ages-ago" of self quarantine. CK updated, it threw my week into imbalance, it is only monday.
A trick, a jape, surely.

I will await wednesday and respect the usual scheldue while trying to soothe my jumbled and sleep deprived mind.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
There's a bug in the latest release where, if you try to invite Jessica to spend the night with you, and she's not at Love level 3 or higher, the game throws you back to your Act One flat. It's been fixed for the next release. Sorry for the confusion! :)
Heh, You invite her into your bed when you're not at that point in the relationship yet and she is so put off by your advances that she throws you out and you have to move back in to your little flat :cry:

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes