Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Okay, not to be overly negative about it buuuuut... did us dominating her fuck up Gwens color coordination? The design of number 2 & 3 aside (like, seriously what kind of swimsuit was that? It was a swimsuit right?), pink REALLY doesn't suit Kana and ho-ly fuck between the first outfit and the collar was a cold war, I swear that just didn't fit at all in terms of colors. I didn't like how Robin phrased it though and how it was called "be harsh" when it should merely be called "I don't like it" .

P.S.: YES! to more Kana, but I still don't know why she of all people has no pregnancy daydream.

HedgerowBustle

Jun 17, 2017
Pixie will have separate stomachs for burgers and ice cream at this rate, at least she won't lose her lunch riding a turtle.

Here in Brazil (a poor region of) your internet goes away whenever it rains and trust me, it rains a fucking lot.
We have the same problem in Australia, thank goodness the monsoon rains are late so instead we'll enjoy the combination of being mostly on fire and can't see shit for a little while longer rather than lose internet during storms.

Sallin_Kari

Nov 20, 2017
It's really great seeing Kana and Gwen together again, I like all of the girls but those two are a couple of my favourites. I would happily give Gwen a collar too, although sometimes I think she would fit the role of girlfriend who owns a bunch of pets with her Master rather than a pet herself.
And Gwen may be a little Yandere, that commonly means jealous but my understanding is it doesn't have to, it's about being overly intense, which she can get sometimes. (Remember when her ex came around causing trouble and we decked him, and her immediate reaction was 'do you want me to kill him and dispose of the body?')
I like the fashion show, she looks really cute in those outfits. I particularly like the last one. We've spoken before about how Fae might be coming out of the closet once our hero starts making big changes to the world, it would be great to take Kana on a date to some place other than a cosplay festival some time and a dress like that would be good for that.
She prefers the pink bikini one? That one is very nice too.
Gwen isn't just fine with us having other girls, she seems to like us kissing Kana right in front of her. I wonder if we'll get some cuckqueen content with her in the future? And she's right, Kana is just an adorable pet.
Well, Yandere just means insane love, so no it doesn't have to possessive. I think she's probably best classified as the 'harmless' variant, where her love(infatuation really) isn't healthy, but doesn't pose an active threat to others, but I could easily see her shifting into either dependence or obssessive if feeling like she's being neglected, depending on whether or not she becomes more aggressive for attention or just desperate. In my opinion her suggesting to murder and dump her former boyfriend is probably more related to being a (former) of the organization, then the induced infatuation. They have shown themselves to be quick to do such things for people that threaten their operations... just like the boyfriend threatening her time with her beloved master.

Reactions: Cross Zero

Faustus7

Apr 4, 2018
With costumes will we have the option to have them always wear them like the first costume with pixie before the mansion?

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Arc i can't install game
Android, I assume? It seems that with the update to the latest Ren'py version some devices are requiring a clean install. Other users have reported success by using "File Manager" to backup their save files, deleting the original CK app/folder then installing the game and moving the old save files into the new version.

Sorry for the inconvenience! I've tested it on three separate devices in my house, plus the Bluestacks emulator, and it installs and plays perfectly on all of them so I have no idea why some devices are throwing a temper tantrum!

With costumes will we have the option to have them always wear them like the first costume with pixie before the mansion?
At the moment, no - sorry! The necessity of having to create variation renders/movies for each outfit in each scene quickly became totally unmanageable (I am only one man!) so I had to move the outfits into individual events rather than permanent clothing.

Outfits will begin to be used for a lot more than just "let's be naughty" scenes, though. They will also be used to access or activate special events or storylines, so you'll see the girls wearing their various outfits in different situations. Not ideal, I know, but it's the best compromise I could come up with, and some of the event lines I have planned out are pretty fun (or at least, I think they're fun...) :)

ChaosJokerX

Nov 14, 2018
Android, I assume? It seems that with the update to the latest Ren'py version some devices are requiring a clean install. Other users have reported success by using "File Manager" to backup their save files, deleting the original CK app/folder then installing the game and moving the old save files into the new version.

Sorry for the inconvenience! I've tested it on three separate devices in my house, plus the Bluestacks emulator, and it installs and plays perfectly on all of them so I have no idea why some devices are throwing a temper tantrum!

At the moment, no - sorry! The necessity of having to create variation renders/movies for each outfit in each scene quickly became totally unmanageable (I am only one man!) so I had to move the outfits into individual events rather than permanent clothing.

Outfits will begin to be used for a lot more than just "let's be naughty" scenes, though. They will also be used to access or activate special events or storylines, so you'll see the girls wearing their various outfits in different situations. Not ideal, I know, but it's the best compromise I could come up with, and some of the event lines I have planned out are pretty fun (or at least, I think they're fun...) :)
Thanks for tip,

Reactions: ArcGames

Sixtiesboy

Jun 19, 2019
Update v0.3.1 has just been released to the public :) Download links, changelog, etc. in the OP as always!

As I mentioned above, this is a "getting my sea legs back" update so it's a little light on content and a little heavy on underlying code/system tweaks and updates. Much more content-heavy update next week!

Also, as regards the pregnancy content, my plan (and you know what they say about plans!) is to have the first little one-shot impreg event appear in the game in December.

Also also, hopefully the first of the Pixie sex scenes in December as well.

Basically, I'm going to try to make it a merry Christmas for as many of you as possible ;)

Keep those fingers crossed! I'm gonna need the luck...
This game is really fuckin good.

Faustus7

Apr 4, 2018

Thank you for the quick reply and I like the special events idea and yea I can see why all those scene variations would be overwhelming lol.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes