masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
do old save work in this new version cus i dont see any of my old saves?
Yes, though if you use the Android version you have to back up the saves before updating. At least I think so as I'm not sure if he moved the saves to the SD card like others have to deal with the uninstall/loose saves issue. Don't really use android much to keep up with it.

If you use PC it should keep saves in two locations
In the Game's "game" folder under "saves"
%AppData%\RenPy\CorruptedKingdoms-1547378918

May 19, 2020
Yes, though if you use the Android version you have to back up the saves before updating. At least I think so as I'm not sure if he moved the saves to the SD card like others have to deal with the uninstall/loose saves issue. Don't really use android much to keep up with it.

If you use PC it should keep saves in two locations
In the Game's "game" folder under "saves"
%AppData%\RenPy\CorruptedKingdoms-1547378918
ty

Reactions: masterdragonson

ferdyfachrur

Oct 24, 2019
0.6.1-pc Persistent Save, I'm pretty sure it works with phone if you extract it to the save directory.
Its not working the gallery still locked

Whoopss sorry its working alittle bit tricky

Delete all data first and dont open the game move save data and persistent file at the same time..
Open the game..and all open

Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hey can someone help me out with some tips or something?
I've finished all of the leads/girl cards probably also exploring but i'm stuck with one girl and that is EMMA, i looked on her card and it says i should go to Morgana's place in the morning. i do that , go to morgana's place in the morning and i see her there...but i can't interact with her and with morgana i get only a dialogue of small.
So...what am i not doing correctly?what did i missed...or what am i suppose to do?
I would be very gratefull if anyone could help me out.
Thank you in advance.

Oh and on a side note ..this game is awesome :) ty developer for creating such a awesome game.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
And why do you have two of them? :unsure:

Any old save? This one probably bugged out...

GarbageCat

Jun 17, 2020
Waiiit a sec... Kana is basically the wolfgirl model of Cherela from Tasuketa Kemomimi Musume-tachi to Ichaicha Natsukarex Shimakuru Isekai FamiRes Hanjouki. lol God that's a long title.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes