George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I have to say that even though i am not a Ren'py lover this developer is to me the Apex as an example. They are steady, feature rich imaginitive crew. They are what any supporter would hope to have for a team.

On a side note, that fairy girl is awesome..

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Comment by Arc:
"Okay, so here's how the Yandere system works: Gwen has a "Yandere Counter". If you don't do naughty things to her in a day it goes up by 3 when you sleep. If you do do naughty things with her then it drops by 25. It can only increase or decrease once a day (so doing four naughty things with her is the same as doing one).
When her counter hits 30 she goes into "Minor Yandere" mode.
When her counter hits 60 she gores into "Moderate Yandere" mode.
When her counter hits 90 she goes into "Major Yandere" mode.
The counter cannot go lower than 0 and cannot go higher than 100."

Reactions: $@~

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
1.Can we kill morgana already slowly and painfully please
2.the h-scenes the last few updates have been meh the same old girls but the story is great keep up the great work

• Haha
Reactions: masterdragonson

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
>added Yandere-system and Yandere-mode to a character
i can't believe we're living in 2020, and this still isn't considered a base-mecanic to all-games
if you ever decide to become a dev, think about all the quality-of-life improvement such as this you could add to your game

Does your game have a Yandere-system?
No? Do you think about adding one to the game?
Still no? then reconsider developing games, because it's clear you don't even care at-this-point

remember gamers, we should not accept mediocrity
if you play a game that dosn't have a Yandere-mode, then it mean you're playing garbage

Blueshadowolf

Jul 27, 2018
Will Chloe her little System too or is gwen the only one and for the yandere system i spent around 14 to 20 days not doing anyting with her and she went yandere so yeah

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.6.5
CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.6-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Gwen: New YANDERE System! Every day you don't do naughty things with her, her yandere count rises a little. Being naughty with her drops it by a large amount
... she is totally going to kill us and our harem and than herself all in one day in a future update isn't she? I'm scared to download this.. i've seen yandere simulator.. i know the shit they can do!

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
there is supposed to be more story with Gwen but nothing comes out, I'm in her room but she won't let me talk or anything View attachment 775827 View attachment 775828
it's a problem on "morning" time slot, return in the afternoon and you should be able to interact with her.
Will Chloe her little System too or is gwen the only one and for the yandere system i spent around 14 to 20 days not doing anyting with her and she went yandere so yeah
chole already have her system, personality programming + speech programming.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
so... how the fuck do i get her to yandere out? i have it enabled, i ignored her for a week and nothing.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes