Rawr1

Apr 6, 2018
How do I increase my authority in the school
Learn the aura magic from the goblin & then have veronica take you around the school. Not sure what would happen when you miss that. May also need to meet the principal and veronica after school with sufficient amount of charm before hand.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
How do I increase my authority in the school
Learn the aura magic from the goblin & then have veronica take you around the school. Not sure what would happen when you miss that. May also need to meet the principal and veronica after school with sufficient amount of charm before hand.
Adding on to what Rawr1 said, you still cannot increase authority at the school to 100% (the game still doesn't support it).

I assume in future builds the Veronica and principal storyline will be extended, with max authority level when you buy the school...

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Adding on to what Rawr1 said, you still cannot increase authority at the school to 100% (the game still doesn't support it).

I assume in future builds the Veronica and principal storyline will be extended, with max authority level when you buy the school...
hopefully everyone in the school will be fair game in terms of sexual content, as in sleep with anyone or groups whenever. it's always nice to have :love:

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
I see that this VN has such a high rating and from some of the things that I read choices matter, story and characters are good and the RPG aspect of the VN is done well BUT the mind control part of the story is kinda turning me off so I wanted to ask is it the same as all other mind control VNs? use your powers to sleep with girls or is there more to it than that?
I'm a bit late answering here, so you've probably already played... but there are two of the LIs who you effectively destroy their previous personalities (one more... gently... than the other) and turn them into total submissive sex dolls. One of them basically still hates you but has to fuck you whenever you want. It's definitely pretty rape-y. It's unavoidable and part of the story, so if that's a no-go for you, you may want to pass on the game.

If you can look past that, definitely give the game a try, though. It's pretty damned good.

Reactions: AmerHST

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.6.8 was just released to the public :) Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the OP as always!

A very small update this week as I spent the first half of it bed-ridden with a nasty fever. Sorry, everyone! Back to normal next week, I promise. This week it's a new ELDRITCH main storyline, plus a mysterious new figure is introduced... Hope you enjoy! :)

Also, jump into the this Friday between 10am and 1pm BST as I'll be creating the new NPC that everyone voted on in the CREATE A CHARACTER polls, live on stream! It should be a lot of fun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hopefully everyone in the school will be fair game in terms of sexual content, as in sleep with anyone or groups whenever. it's always nice to have :love:
Yes, everyone in the college will have sexual scenes, and all of them will be repeatable. That counts for every girl you've met so far in the college, even in the one-off scenes :)

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Update v0.6.8 was just released to the public :) Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the OP as always!

A very small update this week as I spent the first half of it bed-ridden with a nasty fever. Sorry, everyone! Back to normal next week, I promise. This week it's a new ELDRITCH main storyline, plus a mysterious new figure is introduced... Hope you enjoy! :)

Also, jump into the this Friday between 10am and 1pm BST as I'll be creating the new NPC that everyone voted on in the CREATE A CHARACTER polls, live on stream! It should be a lot of fun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, everyone in the college will have sexual scenes, and all of them will be repeatable. That counts for every girl you've met so far in the college, even in the one-off scenes :)
Can u share me a few good renders from some girls pls? I wanna make some fan sigs (I made only one fan sig with the pixie) ty in advance !

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Pretty sure you might wanna focus on your health first bud' > w>ll

Reactions: Master of Puppets

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

How was your health today? Are you feeling well now, because that was the first I'm concern since Sunday. Don't overdo yourself if you're not well

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
love the quirks for the characters and the reaction of gwen is priceless... now I wonder if jessica would have a quirk also.. can she go ara~ara?

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
Keep up to post updates, I like it... I can't to play the game normally (no, really, keep up the good work... Like the humor, some shitty things, very good), 'coz your updates are so often...

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Reactions to 0.6.8:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After heard Gramps explaining about the Eldritch, it's make me feel very uneasy too. How can we fight against a thing that litterally coming out of Lovecraft world? I mean...that dead world was destroy because 1 of them feel bored, and that was just some tendril. The only way right now was only making friend with it, and hopefully through Chastity and that "Nun" we coud avoid the destruction away in the future
Ps: And seem like even Chastity don't want our MC to succeed in meeting with her "God" too, but under the threat of her "Mother" see had no choice but go on with it

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.6.7
CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.8-pc update patch.rar

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
After heard Gramps explaining about the Eldritch, it's make me feel very uneasy too. How can we fight against a thing that litterally coming out of Lovecraft world? I mean...that dead world was destroy because 1 of them feel bored, and that was just some tendril. The only way right now was only making friend with it, and hopefully through Chastity and that "Nun" we coud avoid the destruction away in the future
Ps: And seem like even Chastity don't want our MC to succeed in meeting with her "God" too, but under the threat of her "Mother" see had no choice but go on with it
Would have prefered if Gramps actually did some explaining :p So many questions are left with "Fuck it, not today my boy"

Well I gess the answer will be stick your dick in them so they aren't bored anymore :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: anime66

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Hey guys, for the last few updates whenever there is a new lead, like the eldritch leads I don't see anything under the leads menu?

All of the girls content has been maxed, but whenever the changelog says to investigate a new lead I have nothing to go on... for example, this update 6.8. I have the manor, all upgrades, all girl scenes finished. Any help to point me in the right direction?

Thanks

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes