YoloCrayolo21

Dec 31, 2017
I like the new models, overall, they look more unique and they all fit the game's aesthetic, there's some changes that'll take time to get used to, and some models definetly need work as the game progresses, but still, I think it'll benefit the game overtime

• Angry
Reactions: Cross Zero

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Love this game's writing and story telling so far. Even had some close calls to crying to some of the sad plots in the game. Never imagined myself crying to a masturbatory medium ( I swear my eyes were just wattery, not tearing too much. I'm a man damnit). Like the idea where you can choose to break their minds or make them awaken to their lust. You can be a pure villain if you wanted to. And finally a game with good Netori content as well. Hope more wife stealing content to be added.

Good job dev, will look forward for more content. And I wish you good luck on reworking the characters model. I know you had to rush it because the models aren't yours to begin with. For now I'll be sure that the current changes for the character models are treated as placeholder until you come up with some new changes. Or better yet you can ask some of you supporter and communities to make one for you with commission.

All the best with this project. Loved it so far and haven't yet gone through all of it.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Meh, my previous posts got deleted.
I understand the point but I meant what I said.

Anyways, I made a pdf with some side by side comparisons of some of the changes.

If you read it I'd appreciate your own feedback.
But keep it respectful, don't want to get schwomped again.

slmkaz

Dec 11, 2017
Saw a lot of mixed reception on the new models and after skipping back to current with 7.0 to see what the fuss was about, I guess that's kind of my take too. Some are better, some are pretty much the same, some are worse (*Cough *Chloe* *Cough*). Overrall it kinda feels like a downgrade but I totally understand the author's concerns with using commissioned work. I'm assuming these were passed by Patreons first or something so I guess these are what the people wanted.

Edit: Wow after taking the survey and seeing everything side by side I realize just how drastic the changes were. . . Maybe I'll get used to it...

Last edited:

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018

Anyways, I made a pdf with some side by side comparisons of some of the changes.

Who is Claire?

Digitaler

May 4, 2017

Before this I wasn't really against new models, cause didn't have proper comparison(and was too lazy to compare them myself),now I see that most models look weirder,or something like this idk, than before still theres a few good redesigns:
-Morgana(looks more human and even more bitchy,maybe add a bit dryad-like parts of outfit here and there),
-Qarinah(as you said looks more cheeky and it fits her as succubus)
-Chloe(redesign makes her look more like an organisation's agent whos fought with Feys and more badass,like it).
But now some redesings looks worse than before:
-Chastity(as you mentioned she looks less scary,less mysterious and threatening,I think)
-Cora and Alexa just must be destroyed and reversed back to original designs(sexy minotaur bias here)
-Gwen(with her younger looks she looks even more like a teenager than an organisation agent than before)
-Samantha(new redesign looks weird from comparison and makes her head too big)
-Lyx(making her a bit smaller is nice,but again this yonger version looks kinda "meh" to me)
-Madison & Veronica(Veronica definetly looks better than before,but Maddie's tits are too big and she lost her dominating appearance which is downgrade for me)

Overall redesings get rid of this round cheeks on certain characters(which bothered me a bit) and made a few nice adjustments here and there but brought strange eye positioning and younger looks,so its a 3/5 work for me
P.S. thank you for creating this comparison

Last edited:
Reactions: abbaa30 and Alfre4u

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018

Aight, Imma one-up myself.
I made a google form. You can do the same that I did and give a rating and a comment about each one of the redesigns I covered.

All feedback is appreciated.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Oof. I hate to say it but I don't like the redesign of most of the characters, everything looks too similar in style to harem's hero guild, which I found too cartoony for me. Specifically the faces. The new designs look similar in face shape to emma from the original model which was the least appealing model for me in the old game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope he keeps the designs of the previous models but only change emma(to the new model with corrections),maddison(to the new model),jessica(to the new model), Dhena(to the new model), and lynx(the goblin to the new model with corrections). I heard that the dev has to change because he didn't pay for the old models. The truth of that rumor aside, if that were true I hope that he will be transparent to the patreon about this and have a new stretchgoal on patreon to pay for the use of old models

I hope you can find my criticisms constructive and I apologize if it seems like an attack rather than being helpful, that is probably just due to my lack of writing or phrasing skills.
Also I can't seem to go and follow the fae lead by talking to morgana to interview the staff...

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2018

I appreciate this very easy to look at comparison and agree with most of your thoughts.

Reactions: iron4doves

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Apparently the old character models were made by others and used without permission. I'd guess that characters are going to continue to be touched up and changed.
Lets face it, if that means you cant use models like that, then every Daz3D game needs to be remade, cause we see constant models being re-used in diferent game. I dont feel like you can claim ownership of something you create in Daz or Koikatsu, anymore then i can claim ownership of a nick name (like my profile name here)

Yes its made by you, yes you did do all the work, but lets face it, you actualy made it based of a existing base model.

Now that said, i do believe you can alter details to make them more unique to your own way, like change a hairstyle, or skin colour, or alter a fur or paint patern on their skin. Thing is, these changes are in some cases so hideous or extreme, that its preferable to keep the old style.

Now some actualy look better, Dhella (??not sure on name spelling) actualy looks better, Chloe is ok with a slightly less angular/pointy jaw, and Morgana is neither better or worse. The example above (of the minotaur girl) however is absolutely worse, and i saw the caretaker, she was also not an improvement.

Overall, they all need slight to major tweaks to get them a little closer to the original, without copying them 1 on 1.

Look through, and agree on many, though not all. The usual suspects i do agree on, especialy when it concerns atitude being shown on faces sudenly being diferent

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

I thought my comeback was funny and tasteful, especially how Hellsing Abridged Ep 2 Alucard's scene and Chloe's scene play out so similarly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 231 Votes