Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
What do the quirks do?
They are supposed to change how the characters act. For example, a "broken" quirk Gwen might say some off-putting yandere things out of the blue, which normal Gwen would never say.

Don't know if it's fully implemented in the game or not yet, though. And right now, quirks are permanent, but I read somewhere on this forum that it'll eventually be fixable when the fey crystal shop is introduced in the game...

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
They are supposed to change how the characters act. For example, a "broken" quirk Gwen might say some off-putting yandere things out of the blue, which normal Gwen would never say.

Don't know if it's fully implemented in the game or not yet, though. And right now, quirks are permanent, but I read somewhere on this forum that it'll eventually be fixable when the fey crystal shop is introduced in the game...
Right now they add Flavor Text though hopefully there will be some bonus content later on.

Somewhat Implemented.
Chloe's Original has Mental Outburst and changes her room scenes to be more rapey. Hopefully some more Love will allow the option to change that later on.
Jessica's Auntie has her treat the MC as her nephew. Somewhat lightly spiced sudo incest.
Pixie's Cocksleeve is only an achievement right now.
Gwen's Damaged is only an achievement right now.

D

Deleted member 483615

I normally don't ask this in the forums but do anyone have a save for the current version of the game. The hard drive I had my save file on decided it wanted to die.

Feb 22, 2018

Thanks for answering my question i was worried and felt bad when Gwen got the broken quirk and was wondering if there was a way to reverse it.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
For those interested in the Create A Character event here are the results of Jaqueline a play on Jackie & Hyde

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I'm playing and thoroughly enjoying this game (oh man, the beautiful girls, everyone at the bar is "a true Londoner", and then the internet puns), so (thanks to the integrated cheats) I purchase the Mansion and repair the Dungeon; and to my surprise, a certain theme plays once I enter.

Recognized that it's the same music that Hardware Unboxed uses for their Youtube videos.

pie4155

Mar 21, 2019
Hate to be a bother guys, but the tags say pregnancy but when i used daydream to see what it did it said it is future content. Or just not all characters have it yet? Thanks

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hate to be a bother guys, but the tags say pregnancy but when i used daydream to see what it did it said it is future content. Or just not all characters have it yet? Thanks
Pregnancy not implemented yet and preview future content doesn't have all the girls. It's a part of the someday™ pile...

At best you get Kana begging for it and being disappointed if you don't cum inside of her.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

The_Coomer

Apr 23, 2020
Just got recommended this. I like it, a lot. Pixie is a grade A perv, which makes her a perfect companion. I'll be following this one...

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
You mean S+ bud' that Pixie ain't a pathetic excuse for a companion unlike m o s t shows...
Maybe Navi but she is no original Tinker Bell. She is mostly used to shoe horn in ice cream jokes :p Though it could just be I'm harder on forced travel companions *shrugs*

Would have laughed if ArcGames actually allowed the option to Shatter her

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Maybe Navi but she is no original Tinker Bell. She is mostly used to shoe horn in ice cream jokes :p Though it could just be I'm harder on forced travel companions *shrugs*

Would have laughed if ArcGames actually allowed the option to Shatter her
That'll prolly be added to experience the FULL villain MC experience (hopefully)

• I just jizzed my pants

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I know! It was like: "Wow, Shatter - just ripping their mind apart until they're your love puppet and devoted to you over themselves even. That seems like something that only someone is pure evil would use!"

>immediately clicks "Shatter her".
I'd still go and use awaken than shatter since Shatter is literally 100% easy mode, be a villain that is also a sociopath, use them to your needs while they're literally having a one-sided attraction towards you for maximum loyalty without enemy suspicions arising and when they're finally useless -> into the garbage they go!!! or for maximum effeciency..."Take care" of them and give them the greatest vacation...let them rest in peace...

Or just turn them to child factories for "some" kind of players, the better their life they lived before, the greater it'll feel to see 'em like that.

Or maybe use Shatter on someone and program them to be a serial killer so they'd go kill random civilians while you pretend to catch them so you'd be a public hero for easy trust from the locals...

Or maybe limit testing your abilities...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Villain 101 @ w@b

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'd still go and use awaken than shatter since Shatter is literally 100% easy mode, be a villain that is also a sociopath, use them to your needs while they're literally having a one-sided attraction towards you and when they're useless -> into the garbage they go!!! or for maximum effeciency..."Take care" of them and give them the greatest vacation...Resting in peace...
Now THAT is a true villain @ w@b
Given how Gwen and Chloe demonstrate those powers I would think Awaken would work better to control a Mob Family :devilish:

Awakened Yandere Mobsters - We love you boss :love: Is that other family causing you problems? No one hurts our boss and gets away with it :mad: We seen the other families trying to steal our boss... We have ways of taking care of them :alien:

Shattered Tsundere Mobsters - (This guy is horrible) Erm Hello boss, what's the plan for tonight? The same thing we do every night, try to take over the world! (I don't want to kill our old boss...) Oh should we throw the old boss in the river? I'm sorry I don't think we got the right uniforms to do that :cry: (Cleverly defying orders)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Given how Gwen and Chloe demonstrate those powers I would think Awaken would work better to control a Mob Family :devilish:

Awakened Yandere Mobsters - We love you boss :love: Is that other family causing you problems? No one hurts our boss and gets away with it :mad: We seen the other families trying to steal our boss... We have ways of taking care of them :alien:

Shattered Tsundere Mobsters - (This guy is horrible) Erm Hello boss, what's the plan for tonight? The same thing we do every night, try to take over the world! (I don't want to kill our old boss...) Oh should we throw the old boss in the river? I'm sorry I don't think we got the right uniforms to do that :cry: (Cleverly defying orders)
I still have Chloe on normal personality since I have my needs (sadistic needs) and no one is suffering aside from her anyway sooo yep she's the only one who got shattered while the "other one"

@ w@b

Chloe's state reminds me of that movie called "Upgraded" or something? where the guy's body got hijacked by the A.I. controlling his body and put the real one inside a made up consciousness with his loved one alive instead (his waifu died via staged accident by A.I.), treat it as like a VR but you get to live in it like for real while your A.I. is literally YOU now in REAL Laifu...

• Haha

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I still have Chloe on normal personality since I have my needs (sadistic needs) and no one is suffering aside from her anyway sooo yep she's the only one who got shattered while the "other one"

@ w@b
Yeah I keep Chloe on Original since I wasn't a big fan of the Autoing and like seeing her real character develop though ArcGames has been softening her up lately. Though it is fun to edit 'game\script\speech.rpy' to get some custom name inputs... I set it so she calls me Big Bro since I'm not so much on Daddy :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes