masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.7.3
CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.4-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sanandreas11

Jun 8, 2017
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.7.3
CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.4-pc update patch.rar
Mega

This was something that I thought should always happen just like Renryu ascension but I always forgot to propose it

Reactions: masterdragonson

args48

Jun 12, 2020
You made Qarinah's tits about a cup size bigger? Why on earth?

Why ruin one of the few (only?) A cup characters in the game? She was my favorite and I kept hoping for more content. There's only like two B cup characters now and none of the more petite girls were getting much attention, now with these new models, I've interest in the game at this point. Variety is important to me, look at Lessons in Love and why it's grew in popularity so fast.

Last edited:

reeeeee2323

Jan 15, 2019
I think my save is fucked, i can save the girl from the burning building, but i cant continue the storyline after, and the hint never changes. Anyone got a save?

misagh

Nov 22, 2017
just lost my save can anyone help?
Is there any save file for 0.7.4?
I think my save is fucked, i can save the girl from the burning building, but i cant continue the storyline after, and the hint never changes. Anyone got a save?
This is my full save from the beginning of the game to the newest update (47mb)

And this is the autosaves and the last save of the newest update(9mb)

I'm not sure if it works or not in your game duo

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
so has pregnancy been cut from the game?
How can it be cut if it never was part of the game in the first place?

From what I gather, Arc is trying to get to a stage where all the main girls have their development.
Also remember the fact that pregnancy isn't exactly the easiest to implement fetish.

Kana is most likely the first in line after he's progressed all the main girls routes.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Ok, I put the "strange gizmo" and turned it ("just a twist to the left..."). The Earth moved...

But then it said something about "God's Wrath" and "The Chairman" and "The Power of the Proletariat" and now IT'S TICKING!!! And Pixie flew off, saying "It's your problem now. BYE!!!"

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
I'm reaching the point where all character cards say 'this is it for this version',
But I don't recall seeing pixies masturbation scene that's in the screenshots. Anyone know where
I might have missed it?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I'm reaching the point where all character cards say 'this is it for this version',
But I don't recall seeing pixies masturbation scene that's in the screenshots. Anyone know where
I might have missed it?
There are non-story scenes that aren't included in character progression; that's only an indicator for "love" events. There are repeatable events that occur when you go to sleep, to the beach, use certain decorations, occur on certain days, etc. I usually just open up the script to find them all. Honestly can't recall how to trigger most of them off the top.

Reactions: hentai charley
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes