Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Curious question, did I read right and there is a nexus point for Gramps place? If so, where would I need to go in order to retrieve and activate this item
When you get the ability to search for a Nexus point by typing in a word, just type "Gramps". (At least, I think that was how you unlock it. It's been a while.)

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
Curious question, did I read right and there is a nexus point for Gramps place? If so, where would I need to go in order to retrieve and activate this item
Once you're far enough in the Eldritch storyline that you can enter keys in The Nexus, choose "Enter Key" and then "Think about Gramps." That should unlock that route, saving you time & money on the commute.

Reactions: CursedFlame91

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
And yeah, the people that pestered Arc about the pregnancy system are now doing it for the event for their favourite girl. Which won't really count for Gwen and Chloe since they're extra special.
I guess that was inevitable. He might have shot himself in the foot for having created the whole dream pregnancy thing to begin with.
I suppose it's possible I might also just be a little bitter, me having negative interest in pregnancy as a fetish. I just didn't expect it, of all things, to have such a large and vocal following everywhere somehow. It seems to be consistently called upon in every game thread I follow.

edit: thanks for the list, btw. I'm not really into many of the characters myself, which I admit is a personal problem, but it still seems strange how characters that have been in the game since the very start still don't have much/anything going for them in the current version of the game. More patreon meddling, I imagine.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I guess that was inevitable. He might have shot himself in the foot for having created the whole dream pregnancy thing to begin with.
I suppose it's possible I might also just be a little bitter, me having negative interest in pregnancy as a fetish. I just didn't expect it, of all things, to have such a large and vocal following everywhere somehow. It seems to be consistently called upon in every game thread I follow.

edit: thanks for the list, btw. I'm not really into many of the characters myself, which I admit is a personal problem, but it still seems strange how characters that have been in the game since the very start still don't have much/anything going for them in the current version of the game. More patreon meddling, I imagine.
Oh boy. I guess you and I are in the minority.
But yeah, if you go around the game threads you always, without failure. You will always find someone asking for pregnancy stuff, even if it wouldn't fit the game (not that it's the case in a game like this).
(Then there's the folks that want the kids to grow up so they're fuckable... As if they couldn't guess why that's not going to happen)

I would agree that it was Arc's fault for adding the daydream things, because lots of folks were anxiously expecting the pregnancy content to come soon™.
Even worse is the fact that Arc had been saying that the preggo stuff would come eventually for quite a while now.
The system was a mess and he kept postponing it (not that the system wasn't a mess when it finally got implemented).

The preggo content requires the girl to love you enough (4 hearts) and since rendering multiple children with every girl would be a mess he added that limit of 1 kid per mother.
The gestation period is really fast since I doubt anyone would be arsed to do pregnant variants for every scene the character appears in. And also the kids grow up really fast so you can actually interact with them instead of them being just useless babies or toddlers.

I don't get horny over pregnant women, I don't see anything erotic about it but ya know, everyone has their fetishes and all that.
Thing is, to me a pregnancy means much more than all that, like it should be a bigger deal than just an option you can take and that doesn't have any further effects plot-wise.
Pixie having a child with Robin should mean more than just "oh cool, we have a kid now" like another lad mentioned before in this thread.

Well, the preggo train has started and there's not much we can do to stop it now.
Atleast we have a guarantee that Arc will progress the character before putting that stuff in.
(Chastity and Morgana are going to take a while...)

Here's hoping for devs that do things on their own pace rather than follow the whims of the followers.
Yeah, yeah. They're the reason you're succesful, but they aren't game devs in any measure, and you'd go crazy trying to please everyone.

I shouldn't rant while working with a half awake brain.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.88:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Noticed that Qarinah's bio in her heart card is still the same as it always was, I guess all the girls are but it's particularly notable it saying she doesn't take her position very seriously after her last few events. It would probably be a good idea to have some updated blurbs to switch to after scenes that are important to a girl's development. Whether that's just one per heart level, or more fine-grained than that if there are any major developments in her story that nevertheless don't give a new heart.

Reactions: CursedFlame91

OrangGunung

Dec 16, 2019
Progress your eldritch main lead (after blowing up the org lab) until Chasity give you the key, then proceed to enter "think about gramps" in the bottom left corner

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Updated my gallery unlocker mod: Here

P.S: if you like the game please consider supporting the dev ArcGames -

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
This game is the first game where you can interact with your kids and they are an actual character with their own personality!Good Job Arc you succesfully deliver it!This Game now are more different and deserve no 1 unlike other Koikatsu game like Lesson of Love,Harem Guild and the other game out there which don't really have that much original and different.This game and the Champion is the only game I play right now. (y)

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
OMG YOU CAN HEADPAT KANA NOW OMFG BEST THING EVER!!
Aaaaaaand now you just made me want to start the game to give Kana and Lil Kana headpats again. That aside, I wish there was an option to take Lil Kana to the festival when Robin and Kana goes that way it's a family trip. I bet she'd like the festival just like her mom does.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Aaaaaaand now you just made me want to start the game to give Kana and Lil Kana headpats again. That aside, I wish there was an option to take Lil Kana to the festival when Robin and Kana goes that way it's a family trip. I bet she'd like the festival just like her mom does.
Worry not. I'd be damned if I don't help in the efforts of riling up the folks in the discord so the kiddos have some family time with their mothers and Robin (MC's default name).

Jan 24, 2021
Worry not. I'd be damned if I don't help in the efforts of riling up the folks in the discord so the kiddos have some family time with their mothers and Robin (MC's default name).
3840x2160.png
Updated Link

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have to say this was the first update I was very disappointed in.. Finding Lyx is not a fun thing at all and the lines were so corny I didn't even care to read them.. Looking for a better update next time.

minatoginx

Nov 1, 2019
What direction do I go to find her is there a set of directions like north, west, east, or south
if you first time play probably u need to go buy candle first at the shop and follow the wind(must read the massage/chat in games) it will tell you where to go the location if you ask me that....i probably forgot other thing
p/s: if i wrong .. forgive me i not that good on english so yeah...if wrong please ask again.. i will help you ;)

4.40 star(s) 230 Votes