masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
To summarize.
Arc is a dingus and updated the engine, the update brought in some bugs and he refused to rollback the update.
The developer of RenPy made a fix for it but it's on a nightly build so making a game release with it isn't recommended.

Arc is hoping the release comes before Wednesday but who knows.
Nightly Builds can be unreliable but generally have improvements.

Well at times like this we need lab rats erm brave volunteers.

CorruptedKingdoms-renpy-nightly-2021-03-28.rar

Looks like Ren'Py still has problems when adding custom icons to builds. Got to love false positives from Machine Learning...

More Info on Ren'Py Nightly Build for those that are interested

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I haven't played this in a while, but judging from the changelog it seems pregnancy is finally in? Time to give it another try
Yes its in but you can only keep 1 for each mother and they will be at the farm if you have all the upgrades first.
If not then they will go to another place and the only way to see them is by typing in there name when you want to see them.
I not for sure if that part works as it should because the first one I had to send there because not having the upgrade for the farm and when I type the name in it does not show me the child.

Serenswan

Jul 4, 2018
I've sent a couple of children to otherworld a while ago and just straight up don't remember their names so I guess they're lost to the void.

Showing a list of children would be nice but I don't know if it's possible to procedurally populate a theoretically infinite list.

Serenswan

Jul 4, 2018
Also can u get all 3 of Jessica house lady friends? If so, how?? I only have Laura and wanted to invite the other two.
You have to have convinced them to sell their house way back when. Not sure if there's any other requirements, but it worked for me. I have Laura, Renee & Julie, and Lucille. Although it is a little weird that Renee & Julie share a room, but whatever.

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
Started playing 2 days ago, had been a long while so started new, finally figured out I needed to see Emma at evening time to get the landlady part to unlock. but anyways I own the bar, Lily is at 4 hearts but I can not impregnate her, I have tried with the potion as well twice but I keep getting (something is preventing Lily from getting Pregnant) any tips or help appreciated.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Either I haven't been fully paying attention or something, but has it always been possible to have the girls bathing and Pixie's duck navy during the same Wednesday afternoon?

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
You have to have convinced them to sell their house way back when. Not sure if there's any other requirements, but it worked for me. I have Laura, Renee & Julie, and Lucille. Although it is a little weird that Renee & Julie share a room, but whatever.
How did you get Lucille? She is the only one I am missing currently.

Serenswan

Jul 4, 2018
How did you get Lucille? She is the only one I am missing currently.
I may have misinterpreted the patch notes about the requirements but I have also done the more recent events as well. If you haven't found Lucille in the marketplace in the evening you might need to do that first. This is just a guess though

Last edited:

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
I can't seem to get any of the girls pregnant, even with the use of a potion anyone have clue or help on this matter?

just get the saying that something seems to be preventing the impregnation.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I can't seem to get any of the girls pregnant, even with the use of a potion anyone have clue or help on this matter?

just get the saying that something seems to be preventing the impregnation.
For me that only comes up with the bar lady and you can use a potion to get around that.
Kana at the farm is very easy to get pregnant.

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
For me that only comes up with the bar lady and you can use a potion to get around that.
Kana at the farm is very easy to get pregnant.
Yeah after a search in the threads here, I finally went and asked morgana about the nexus which allowed me to use a potion and impregnate pixie but it didnt work on lily still, I will try a few more times but gets kind of old wasting resources just to buy the potions over and over lol

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
now that the other wing is in use I wonder if the option to move in chloe's lil sister will happen would be a shame to have a kid living by herself would be better if she was in the house so her sister is always there so to speak.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
also I wouldn't mind seeing other options to move someone in added i.e. the conquests from women in the nexus lolz well aside from the realm bosses i mean :)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I've sent a couple of children to otherworld a while ago and just straight up don't remember their names so I guess they're lost to the void.

Showing a list of children would be nice but I don't know if it's possible to procedurally populate a theoretically infinite list.
You could try out this little mod if you've got less than nine kids with each girl. It lets you rename kids in the laptop, but as part of that it also shows a list of them.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah after a search in the threads here, I finally went and asked morgana about the nexus which allowed me to use a potion and impregnate pixie but it didnt work on lily still, I will try a few more times but gets kind of old wasting resources just to buy the potions over and over lol
You can't get girls pregnant unless they got 4 harts filled, I have no problem getting her pregnant.

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
Yeah I have 4 hearts in the 3 girls already, for some reason last time i slept with lilly didnt tell me i got her pregnant, but she just had our kid lolz oh well most likely a bug anyways. So I have been going over past / previous patch notes, 8.1 was supposed to introduce a new secret character and location. i met all of the elders and went home slept and went back to the nexus no new character and no new location any tips or giveaway to tell me who or what i am looking for?

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes