masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.9.8
CorruptedKingdoms-0.9.9a-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
So I dropped this back when the models had to be replaced due to the models not being owned by the dev, and I was hoping they'd be improved upon later on since there was a massive shit storm over how badly the replacement models looked.

Downloaded the latest update, and they still have demented faces that are just, not nice to look at. Is there a mod out there that at least give them chins that don't resemble Don Chinjao's fucking head on some of them? I don't even know what to call the other bad variant, seen on girls like Kana. Then there's Morgana's eye position/size/everything...

Pixie is a good example of "demented head that's barely visible if you focus on it" whereas the rest are "sucker punch you in the face til you can't look no more". Which sucks because I loved the game before that whole plagerism bullshit happened...
There was a Nostalgia Mod on discord but I don't know if it's maintained
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-9-9a-arcgames.31912/post-4568892

Nobody picked up the mantle of using the old models so it does jack for the new stuff.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
The biggest problem I have with the artwork is that the faces of Tom and the chief look more like those of cute girls than villains.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I haven't played this one since 7.something. Are there any screenshots from the new version? Like when did this change happen? Was it before or after that point? Now I am worried because I really liked the pixie that we see in the OP.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Kinda hoping for sex scenes with all the girls while at the college, including Madison and Veronica, maybe even some Anal scenes since those two seem to beg for such attention, lol
Per the note in the update, We may possibly only have to wait a week for all that. The big boobed girl in the courtyard, that masked girl, the pool twins, and the pervy girl in the gym seem like they'd be the thirstiest for Robin right about now

Last edited:

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Was looking forward to make Madison and Veronica part of the harem club Looking forward to the kids we can make with them one day :KEK:
ebcdf73f8e0efe298a71ffc1933b7d26.jpg

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
I haven't played this one since 7.something. Are there any screenshots from the new version? Like when did this change happen? Was it before or after that point? Now I am worried because I really liked the pixie that we see in the OP.
Sept 2020 there was talk of it all, idk when exactly the change happen, but version 8.something had some of the new models.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
If you ask me which one of the game have a great looking character and design.I will choose Champion of Realm over Corrupted Kingdom.As much I like CK,I prefer CR design better.At least the girl is cute and arent weird looking.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Changelog: Bug: Jessica will no longer make you breakfast whilst heavily pregnant. Give the poor woman a break!

Meanwhile i am thinking of my great grandmother who birthed her kids from home without pain medication.
She would pop them out, get up and start doing work around the house or run errands like it was nothing.
Would basically call you a gutless wimp or crybaby if you complained about being sore or other things.

As the saying goes that woman was tough as nails.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
If you ask me which one of the game have a great looking character and design.I will choose Champion of Realm over Corrupted Kingdom.As much I like CK,I prefer CR design better.At least the girl is cute and arent weird looking.
Both games have their good and bad points, personally I like both, but wont make comments about which is what or whatever in the forums.

Reactions: Genji

shin28

Jun 29, 2019
Have you upgraded the manor? After doing that, you need to talk to Jessica at breakfast about her friends.
yeah and i already move renne to manor but it just seems like i can't get renne and julie event and i dont know how to move julie too

sorry im not really good in english

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.9.9a] [ArcGames] ORIGINAL SIZE: 964MB

Compressed version for WINDOWS (387MB)
Compressed version for LINUX (377MB)
Compressed version for MAC (370MB)

EDIT: I've redone my compression, due to the compression method I had used in the previous one It was causing transparency issues in some images.
I tested and everything works fine now.

Also, please check out CircleJerker Compressed Version
and masterdragonson

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes