3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Given the lack of a lesbian tag, it's probably not a surprise we didn't get any of the implied or even outright confirmed girl-girl scenes. The 2 obvious ones in question are the Amber-Emily scene after the haircut, while the MC is waiting in the car for Emily... and the other is Emily going down on Jasmin. Not sure why, but I'm guessing it was a creative decision not to show those scenes given that lately almost any lesbian content seems to trigger some people.

Personally it doesn't bother me in, although I do get how some might feel about a main LI (Emily) having sex with other girls without the MC present. Given her strong feelings of love for the MC, I trust her.... maybe not Jasmin as much given her rant in the bedroom, but if the MC's magic D can turn her at least Bi and occasionally join the harem, I'm willing to let her have her fun as long as she doesn't try to keep Emily for herself. If anything, despite the revelation Aunt Amber is bisexual herself, she seems more than ok taking whatever sex she can get while being discreet.
Jasmin is an odd one, for all her bluster in the beginning she crashed and went down fast the moment the MC started chewing back, suspiciously so even. Gave me some serious "sub in the closet/denial" vibes that scene, like her declared lesbianism might be a form of defense/cover against past stuff she's ashamed of being secretly into still.

Reactions: Yngling

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Hey dad, before you met me I was gay and still kinda am, is it okay if I keep being gay?
~No

I'm sure that will go down well with players..
There would be other ways to couch it. "Hey, we're kinda doing stuff together, but I'm interested in this girl. Would you be okay with me doing her?" is one of the common ways, and if a no-lesbian flag gets set that way, those situations just get skipped whenever they would come up for a yes-lesbian flag player.

But fundamentally, and I hate to validate people who cry NTR at any hint of people other than the MC having sex, the issue is that gender and sexuality don't play into the definition of the F95 'NTR' tag at all, so 'lesbian sex isn't NTR' may be a colloquial belief, but it is not accurate regarding the F95 tag in the slightest.

(Quotes directly from the F95 NTR tag's definition) - If it's "Designed to cause jealousy" by having a "romantic interest" of the MC "involved with someone other than the MC", it's NTR by the F95 tag definition. Doesn't matter whether it's lesbian 'involvement' or not. If it causes or is likely to cause jealousy, it's NTR by the tag's definition. Note that this doesn't require sex, doesn't require penetration, and doesn't even require an established relationship between the MC and the LI. (Which are all arguments I've literally seen NTR fans use to claim something isn't NTR to try to keep the tag off of a game.)

This is usually not the case if the two are both LIs in the MC's harem or potential/future non-mutually-exclusive LIs for the MC, since that is usually not designed to cause jealousy, but that needs to have been established before the "involvement".

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I haven't reached Jasmin yet, but for Emily having fun with the hairdresser it made sense for me not to see the scene, as Max wasn't around to witness it.

But RIC0H, please don't try and cater to the NTR-crybaby crowd. Cater to sensible, good people like me :D and let Emily have fun and let us have fun watching her. And if you do make it optional, ask the player, not the MC.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Jasmin is an odd one, for all her bluster in the beginning she crashed and went down fast the moment the MC started chewing back, suspiciously so even.
The way I'm look at Jasmin is that she's used to mouthing off to people and no one does it back to her.
So when the MC gets "angry" with her, she gets startled and doesn't know how to react to the situation and thus complies.

Maybe this can be.. abused.. later :)

May 17, 2020
The way I'm look at Jasmin is that she's used to mouthing off to people and no one does it back to her.
So when the MC gets "angry" with her, she gets startled and doesn't know how to react to the situation and thus complies.

Maybe this can be.. abused.. later :)
Already looking forward to see what kind of plans you have for Jasmin in the future
My favourite part so far is the scene when MC tells Holly he's going to adopt her so cute she become hehehe

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
But RIC0H, please don't try and cater to the NTR-crybaby crowd. Cater to sensible, good people like me :D and let Emily have fun and let us have fun watching her. And if you do make it optional, ask the player, not the MC.
Tbh, the reason I don't include the Lesbian scenes is because I'd have to write/render them, thus making it take slightly longer for an update.

Also your point about " Max wasn't around to witness it." is generally what I go by.
Now and again you'll see buts of convo's that the MC isn't around to view, but it's there to advance the story.

The MC isn't around to see two dogs fucking in the park a few streets over, so I don't show it in the story :ROFLMAO:

depp123

Jul 10, 2021
You may have a different opinion, but I think that's the worst option.

People who are into it are disappointed that they don't see it.
People who dislike any form of sharing will not accept this variant either.
That's what I thought as well. Especially, because I am one who does not like sharing. Period. Gender doesn't matter (even tho male is worse ofc.) I don't think this makes anyone really happy.. either leave it up to the player to have that stuff in the game or be upfront and use the lesbian tag, saying it's unavoidable.

Oh and it's not great that it's "behind the MC's back". Wouldn't like it either way, but that is even worse. But that's just me.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
or maybe like: Hey dad, before you met me I was gay and still kinda am, is it okay if I keep sleeping around like the whore i am?
The MC with Emily has always been "You do you".
Wear what you want and do as you please.

It would seem a little odd to be like "No, you can't be gay".

I suppose I could add an option in the Preference menu to 'View Lesbian content - Yes/No', instead of giving the MC a choice.

There would still be lesbian dialogue in the story regardless of the option, but the option will allow you to view more (where the story normall cuts)

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018

I suppose I could add an option in the Preference menu to 'View Lesbian content - Yes/No', instead of giving the MC a choice.

There would still be lesbian dialogue in the story regardless of the option, but the option will allow you to view more (where the story normall cuts)
or maybe just show the scenes with girls the mc is also involved with and cut out scenes with the ones the mc shows no interest in (like it is so far only that it dosnt happen if not shown this vew dialoge lines should be an easy change )so it would be an harem game and not a everyone whores around with whoever they want sharing bullshit...

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
or maybe just show the scenes with girls the mc is also involved with and cut out scenes with the ones the mc shows no interest in (like it is so far only that it dosnt happen if not shown this vew dialoge lines should be an easy change )so it would be an harem game and not a everyone whores around with whoever they want sharing bullshit...
That's kinda how it works now.

If you help Jasmin with her leg cramp, you see the Emily+Jasmin scene regarding getting off to the MC's massage.
If you do not help Jasmin with her leg cramp, then you do not view that scene.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
That's what I thought as well. Especially, because I am one who does not like sharing. Period. Gender doesn't matter (even tho male is worse ofc.) I don't think this makes anyone really happy.. either leave it up to the player to have that stuff in the game or be upfront and use the lesbian tag, saying it's unavoidable.

Oh and it's not great that it's "behind the MC's back". Wouldn't like it either way, but that is even worse. But that's just me.
right the best combination would be mc gets together with amber but not with emily but emily still fools around with amber behind the mc´s back... yeah great lesbian scene... i would kick booth out of the door.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
That's kinda how it works now.

If you help Jasmin with her leg cramp, you see the Emily+Jasmin scene regarding getting off to the MC's massage.
If you do not help Jasmin with her leg cramp, then you do not view that scene.
dont see or dont happen are very different things and if a li still sleeps around she is not a li she is a whore... i may have an old fashioned sense but i think i am not the only one.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
dont see or dont happen are very different things and if a li still sleeps around she is not a li she is a whore... i may have an old fashioned sense but i think i am not the only one.
This might not be the game for you ;)

If people are not happy with the way the story is and/or is going, then they may want to play a different game.

I can't please everyone, I can simply tell a story and if people like it, then they will play it, if they don't like it, then they will play something else.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020

I do like this option best…. Leave it up to the player if they want to see Emily’s lesbian scenes. As long as Emily will have her lesbian past as canon, and going forward is bisexual if she has a relationship with the MC, it’s better to have that option to see those scenes.

While I admit I did not like how jealous Jasmin was and how she was introduced, technically we’re ‘stealing’ Emily from her since they were already together. That said, I love how adamant Emily was in her love for the MC and in connecting with her daddy. I also got a kick out of her volunteering to arrange a harem for the MC, first, encouraging him to go after Lauren, and later marrying Katie and adopting Holly (feels bad for Alice). I wouldn’t even mind if we have a path where Emily gets the girls ready for the MC, by encouraging them to experiment with each other. Again, I‘m aware some may see this as sharing, but I‘ve never had a problem with my girls playing with each other as long as they’re in the harem, and prioritize the MC above everyone else.

Lastly, if we choose to play a lighter path with Megan and ignore the wt mod, can we still be on Megan’s path and pursue a consensual relationship with her too?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Lastly, if we choose to play a lighter path with Megan and ignore the wt mod, can we still be on Megan’s path and pursue a consensual relationship with her too?
Sure, I mean I've not written anything that far ahead yet, but I don't want to lock Megan behind a R scene.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
The issue I've been facing is the some people think one way and others think another.
Some think Lesbian content is NTR whilst others do not.

Personally I do not, but I don't want to risk having an NTR tag put on this game.
So it happens, but you don't see it happen.
I guess you realize that that style, that licking the carpet just hidden, is the same thing as with NTR. So crap happens in the background, but it's never a good thing. Why does it have to be in the game if that crap isn't shown anyway. Even give the players the chance to decide for themselves whether they want to see them or not. That style is completely fucked up now. I prefer not to play from now on. The main girl doesn't fuck and lick others and if you claim it's not Lez-NTR, then what is it.

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes