3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
OK what happened to all my saves from v0.5? And what happened to Lauren's scene where she rode the MC on the couch until he creampied her? Hell even the part right before that where he picked her up and ate her out was missing. Looks lie kanotehr case of upgrading a version to a higher number isn't an improvement :mad:.
script changes, forced restart. you can try your luck by digging out the savegames from %appdata%\renpy\CorruptedLove-1634047308

Reactions: NakedSingularity

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
script changes, forced restart. you can try your luck by digging out the savegames from %appdata%\renpy\CorruptedLove-1634047308
TY, yeah I guess after thinking about it having a 10-12yo put out that fast (at least without raping her and getting a game over) was kinda unrealistic. Maybe they'll be put back in a future update after a few more corruption scenes compliments of Emily, hate to think all that posing and render time went to waste.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
In my opinion it's NTR if one of the girls is a LI who is in a relationship with the MC and the other girl isn't in a relationship with the MC.

If they are both LIs, the only thing that would bother me is if they did it without the MC knowing about it (not necessarily every time they do it, but they also have a relationship or whatever).
In this case, Emily was already in a relationship with Jasmin before ever meeting the MC. So if you want to be technical about it, the MC is NTR-ing Jasmin, not the other way around.

It's a nice take but let's not forget the dev's vision for the story to begin with. Some event (that some might not like) will happen in order to move the strory the way the dev sees it. In that case the best he can offer you is to 'not see' the content.
But after all this, think he's quite aware of the distinction :KEK:
Of course, if the dev thinks the lesbian stuff is necessary to advance the story, that's up to him.
But in that case I would like to see the scenes, even if it's just a single render of the MC walking in on them.

Not seeing it but still making it happen doesn't please anybody.

TY, yeah I guess after thinking about it having a young woman put out that fast
Please be so kind to re-write that sentence. There is no need for that kind of discussion. If the staff here thinks it's fine, then so should we. If the staff thinks it's not fine, then the thread will disappear.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
In this case, Emily was already in a relationship with Jasmin before ever meeting the MC. So if you want to be technical about it, the MC is NTR-ing Jasmin, not the other way around.
I'm not going to get into most of the rest of this anymore, but for the purposes of the F95 tag definition and most colloquial understanding when it comes to AVNs (particularly here), NTR is evaluated from the MC's POV rather than from any other characters' POVs. That means it also generally only includes netorare. If the MC is stealing a love interest from their existing significant other without that SO's permission, it's netori, which falls under the Cheating tag, rather than netorare. If the MC is letting their love interest cheat on purpose with their permission (usually along with humiliation of the MC), it's netorase, which also falls under the Cheating tag.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Please be so kind to re-write that sentence. There is no need for that kind of discussion. If the staff here thinks it's fine, then so should we. If the staff thinks it's not fine, then the thread will disappear.
Like every other loli-tag here they've already approved it so I'm not worried. I'm subbed on SS anyway so no loss to me even if it does disappear here. At the end of the day a bunch of pixels don't have ages and how old someone looks, both in art and in real life, is a matter of subjective opinion, and to me she looks 10-12 even if the legal ass-covering (that shouldn't even be necessary, stupid to try to protect imaginary "victims" that aren't even real) says she's "18". That also applies to the other 30-40 loli AVN's I'm subbed to or buy updates to on itchio/buymeacoffee.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not bad, somewhat enjoyable, I found the Holly stuff kind of boring, I hope we adopt April, the stuff with Jasmin was funny though, and the cum spit made me laugh my ass off.

I do find myself wanting to type in IDBEHOLD L, I swear if not for it being mentioned I would not even know Holly has 2 eye colours, look the same to me, although shit does look darker on my pc.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
Corrupted Love [v0.6]
+ Mod & Replay Mod
**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

Reactions: Mario8080

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Idk if it's supposed to be like that but most of the choices of this last version can't be picked because they're all linked to Emcorr.
It doesn't make much sense

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Idk if it's supposed to be like that but most of the choices of this last version can't be picked because they're all linked to Emcorr.
It doesn't make much sense
Dev notes on the OP:
" The idea behind the game is that one day you meet a family and befriend them. You corrupt the eldest Daughter that in turn will corrupt the rest."

Holly and Jasmin are linked to the corruption of Emily. So without Emily, they do not get corrupted.

I hit an issue with paths as I would have had to make paths and renders for those paths.
Current paths:
If Lauren and Emily and Holly and Jasmin
If Lauren and Emily and not Holly and Jasmin
If Lauren and Emily and Holly and not Jasmin
If Lauren and Emily and not Holly and not Jasmin
If not Lauren and Emily and Holly and Jasmin
If not Lauren and Emily and not Holly and Jasmin
If not Lauren and Emily and Holly and not Jasmin
If not Lauren and not Emily

Additional paths if not tied to Emily:
If Lauren and not Emily and Holly and Jasmin
If not Lauren and not Emily and Holly and Jasmin
If Lauren and not Emily and not Holly and Jasmin
If not Lauren and not Emily and not Holly and Jasmin
If Lauren and not Emily and Holly and not Jasmin
If not Lauren and not Emily and Holly and not Jasmin

Forgot to add Megan and Amber to ^that, so that'll make the paths increase even further.

So for each path above, you'd need to add:
If Amber and Megan
If Amber and not Megan
If not Amber and Megan
If not Amber and not Megan

Additional paths mean more renders for said paths which would cause updates to take longer (and it'll get worse as updates go by), Especially when Preggo is added as I'd have to make renders where some are preggo and some are not.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
sorry guys where to get corrupted love 0.5? i deleted it from my HDD =((
googling not helps - all links updated to 0.6

I just want to compare the two versions frame by frame. run them and go through both versions at the same time.
the last time I passed 0.5 more than a couple of months ago - I already forgot some points. I want to refresh my memory.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
sorry guys where to get corrupted love 0.5? i deleted it from my HDD =((
googling not helps - all links updated to 0.6

I just want to compare the two versions frame by frame. run them and go through both versions at the same time.
the last time I passed 0.5 more than a couple of months ago - I already forgot some points. I want to refresh my memory.

• Love
Reactions: ramvivat
3.90 star(s) 60 Votes