3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
What more could you want?
How about decent renders for days 1-3 :D

(they do look poop as they were done on my old poopy PC)
Ah, one thing that i noticed is that in the characters page Lauren is given as 12, even though the profiles for Megan, Holly & April even have them as 18. Thought it was worth bringing up.

feres

Jul 9, 2017
Pro-tip: if you want people to buy the bonus version, you should probably explain what they're paying for.

I mean, "Favourites feature" doesn't mean anything to me. And I assume the "Replay feature" means I can replay scenes, but I'm not sure.

Reactions: Donjoe81 and RIC0H

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Ah, one thing that i noticed is that in the characters page Lauren is given as 12, even though the profiles for Megan, Holly & April even have them as 18. Thought it was worth bringing up.
This is likely loading the custom age you set and not tweaking the others.

To fix this, just disable custom ages via the top right of the character menu (if you have it enabled) and then change Lauren's age.
All other ages will then auto-correct.

After that you can re-enable custom ages and change others to whatever you want.
(some characters are tied to Lauren's age when you have custom ages enabled, this is done for story reasons)

Pro-tip: if you want people to buy the bonus version, you should probably explain what they're paying for.

I mean, "Favourites feature" doesn't mean anything to me. And I assume the "Replay feature" means I can replay scenes, but I'm not sure.
Done

Also explains the fav feature further

Last edited:
Reactions: jaw1986baby
Nov 23, 2023
This game was allowed here?
Why wouldn't it be? With loli patches anything is allowed. It prob doesn't even need a patch if the "lolis" are 12+ (ie over 4'7" and have tits, even little ones). Not sure why this site even has Rule 7 anyway when it's US-based where loli cartoons/renders are legal. Should change that rule to "don't like it then instead of bitching about it simply don't play it and/or add it to your ignore list".

Reemisms

Oct 5, 2021
Hate to be that guy but I'm just waiting to see what happens with updates 8+. Until "sleepwalking" Lauren (aged up) is back I'll just wait for someone to add the game here or on LC. Once that happens though I'll be back to supporting on SS

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Hate to be that guy but I'm just waiting to see what happens with updates 8+. Until "sleepwalking" Lauren (aged up) is back I'll just wait for someone to add the game here or on LC. Once that happens though I'll be back to supporting on SS
She's not aged up (nor will she be) and her content is back in the 0.7 on the OP ;)

Reactions: $@~

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
always nice, finally a patch and then nothing works from the old memory.. very funny as always

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
all this dev had to do was work on his game... I mean he lost patreon, there's nothing holding him back. it's even worse than what Ark is doing, jesus... this guy at this point is basically a scammer with all the game changes that don't really add anything. at least when Ark adds his BS content no one asked for, you can still call it an update.

Reactions: Abbys_Cat
3.90 star(s) 60 Votes