4.00 star(s) 65 Votes

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
v0.9 Release
0.9 Changelog:

~ Added day9 (781 images / 2,473 lines of script)

~ Added a missing image for day7 (image d7n_416)

~ Added 10 new replays for day9 (8 story/1 darkpath/1 game-over)

~ Removed the main menu music

~ Changed the pictures on Emily’s wall to the old Gallery images (the characters cannot see them)
Pc=
Mac=
Android=

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Corrupted Love [v0.9] [RIC0H]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

terqwe

Jul 24, 2022
Does anyone able to choose who sit beside during cinema scene? In actual gameplay is always Holly whereas there are 4 variants in replay

Reactions: JJohns2049

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
Does anyone able to choose who sit beside during cinema scene? In actual gameplay is always Holly whereas there are 4 variants in replay
I also don't understand why there isn't any handjob, in the play, when in the images there are 3 different girls with all a handjob...

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
What a shit update, the images contain a lot extra like holding hands, seeing her on the toilet, kissing him a few times, a lot of extra scenes in the cinema. But when normally playing I don't see anything...

It seems like with this update a NSFW flag was switched off
The basics of this update was to corrupt Jasmin (in 1 day), so it's a very Jasmin focused update.
(So if you're not on Jasmins path, then this update is going to suck)

Who sits next to you depends on previous choices you've made.

If you're on: (On Path / Off Path)
Emily / Jasmin / Holly (*) = Holly sits next to you
Emily / Jasmin / Holly = Holly sits next to you
Emily / Jasmin / Holly (*) = Jasmin sits next to you
Emily / Jasmin / Holly = Emily sits next to you
Emily / Jasmin / Holly = Emily sits next to you (but does nothing) and you unlock the toilet scene (DarkPath)

(*) = These two change how the shower scene plays out with Jasmin.

Last edited:

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
The basics of this update was to corrupt Jasmin (in 1 day), so it's a very Jasmin focused update.
(So if you're not on Jasmins path, then this update is going to suck)

Who sits next to you depends on previous choices you've made.

If you're on: (On Path / Off Path)
Emily / Jasmin / Holly (*) = Holly sits next to you
Emily / Jasmin / Holly = Holly sits next to you
Emily / Jasmin / Holly (*) = Jasmin sits next to you
Emily / Jasmin / Holly = Emily sits next to you
Emily / Jasmin / Holly = Emily sits next to you (but does nothing) and you unlock the toilet scene (DarkPath)

(*) = These two change how the shower scene plays out with Jasmin.
I think something went totally wrong, I was on all the paths, I believed. I'm gone play it again...

Reactions: CSNRC

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Do I have to redo the game, the old save doesn't work
Some people seem to be having save issues for some reason (I've not made any changes that would require it).

If you don't have a save, then you can use the Path menu (located on the quick menu) to pick the girls you want and jump to the day you want.

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Of course, I didn't expect anything special from this game... But here, except for the scene in the toilet, there is nothing at all... Such empty updates are disappointing...
There are several scenes, i had the same issue though and i think old saves don't work very well, starting over might be necessary.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
What does this SHA256 do? What is that? Some kind of certificate of authenticity or something?
" If the SHA-256 does not match, then the file has been modified and you should use at your own risk. "
Yep. Given the recent instances of dodgy files on here, it's a good idea to have this kind of assurance. Obviously this doesn't prevent the dev creating a malicious application (or hashing and uploading a file compromised by someone else), but you could say the same of CCleaner. Ooops.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I loved this update cant wait to see more with Jasmin or any of the girls but i realy would love to see more with Jasmin
And to the sha256 no common pople try to fake that of curse you can gen are fake sha256 that is the same as the one provided but that is not the right place or topic to say that.

Reactions: Treemack68

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Corrupted Love [v0.9] [RIC0H] with Gallery Unlocker(Updated by Me)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download android port
(490 MB)

Also please find attached Gallery unlocker for v0.9

For other host links please join my discord:

If you want you can support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 65 Votes