SusBK

Sep 29, 2018
Hey. Cool game. Any plans to implement kissing?

Also, as for the new player experience, I recently finished my first classic run after a few fails. What held me back was not knowing core vulnerabilities were harder to break. (My instincts failed me and kept me going after core ones instead, thinking they were important or a target to aim at). The guide only mentions the fact a little bit and quite far in, on the relationships part.

Last edited:

Mygoodness777

Sep 20, 2018
I think the game could benefit a lot from having a wiki. Crowd-sourced information would allow the community to kind of slowly put together info on some of those mechanics and core principles and a new player could be directed there. I imagine it would take some work to get a framework set up but it would go a long way to helping new (and experienced) players if it was well-formatted.

Feb 20, 2018
Hey. Cool game. Any plans to implement kissing?

Also, as for the new player experience, I recently finished my first classic run after a few fails. What held me back was not knowing core vulnerabilities were harder to break. (My instincts failed me and kept me going after core ones instead, thinking they were important or a target to aim at). The guide only mentions the fact a little bit and quite far in, on the relationships part.
Kissing? KISSING? We are trying to BREAK AND CORRUPT the Chosen! Kissing won't cut it! We need to plumb the very depths of depravity that neither gods nor devils are willing consider! Head patting or dare I say it? Hand Holding :D

Seriously though, here is the official statement from their blog for next release ( )

"Next month will be the long-awaited introduction of the fifth Distortion path, Megalomania. Because of the species and bosses that have been added to the game, there's a lot more work to add a new Distortion than there was when the first four were added. But I've spent the last few days of this month doing some preliminary work, so I'm confident that it should all be ready for Release 53. "

That being said, I wouldn't turn down some ways to make Forsaken lives easier as a reward for good work, after all the shit they went through as chosen, they deserve something to go right in their lives.

SusBK

Sep 29, 2018
Kissing? KISSING? We are trying to BREAK AND CORRUPT the Chosen! Kissing won't cut it! We need to plumb the very depths of depravity that neither gods nor devils are willing consider! Head patting or dare I say it? Hand Holding :D

Seriously though, here is the official statement from their blog for next release ( )

"Next month will be the long-awaited introduction of the fifth Distortion path, Megalomania. Because of the species and bosses that have been added to the game, there's a lot more work to add a new Distortion than there was when the first four were added. But I've spent the last few days of this month doing some preliminary work, so I'm confident that it should all be ready for Release 53. "

That being said, I wouldn't turn down some ways to make Forsaken lives easier as a reward for good work, after all the shit they went through as chosen, they deserve something to go right in their lives.
There's favorite and concubine that's why it felt odd you can't smooch them.

Feb 20, 2018
There's favorite and concubine that's why it felt odd you can't smooch them.
This is a fair point actually. One that gets something exclusive from the BBEG (Big bad evil guy)
Yeah. Same here, it would be nice to be able to give favorites and or concubines rewards or at least treat them nicer. Closest thing to that now is the Day Off vignette in the negotiation path, and even that ends the day out with them being drained for a time (chosen lives suck).

You could balance giving rewards to boost motivation and stamina at a cost of EE maybe? Or charge an EE upkeep for better conditions, but they get bonuses to training, actions and recovery precisely due to better conditions. Or sacrifice a turn to give a boost to a favored Forsaken, similar to the current training system (Edit: or perhaps use nicer trainings to reverse corruption to certain values, so as to get just the right numbers for your builds)?

Or maybe just adding a few new abilities (whether kinder or rougher) to the completely optional meet up events with forsaken?

As much as I would like the above, they probably would be low priority things in comparison to focus on the primary game loop and future boss battles.

Last edited:

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
Since we're just on topic of Forsaken and roles. Have we ever considered more uses for them cuz I feel like currently I just use like 1-4 and the other are just there to make scroll through pages.

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
Since we're just on topic of Forsaken and roles. Have we ever considered more uses for them cuz I feel like currently I just use like 1-4 and the other are just there to make scroll through pages.
If you're not using them for anything, you can retire them for the bonuses

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
If you're not using them for anything, you can retire them for the bonuses
You run into issues with characters freaking out sometimes due to bonuses so it gets a little bit of a hassle. Also tbf the bonus for retiring is very minimal and man it seems so lame to just work so hard in corrupting them and go meh into the mindbreak chamber you go.

Feb 20, 2018
You run into issues with characters freaking out sometimes due to bonuses so it gets a little bit of a hassle. Also tbf the bonus for retiring is very minimal and man it seems so lame to just work so hard in corrupting them and go meh into the mindbreak chamber you go.
You did unlock sparing right? It is different from sacrifice, which is the one that breaks them into being breeders (getting you some EE at the start of a loop and terrifying the remaining forsaken). You unlock sparing after successfully corrupting an angel type chosen (though considering the nature of sparing, they have corrupted/purified you at least a bit). I don't think character freak out in response to forsaken being spared.

Sparing grows stronger (up to 6x) as you corrupt more angels. The bonuses are small at first, but are ALWAYS ON passives (which adds up over the course of loops), and if you aren't using the forsaken, might as well spare them for extra passive buffs and treat it as leveling up stats a bit. You can even interact with them in the other minions menu if you feel like it (unlike sacrifice where the forsaken is gone forever). Be aware that spared Forsaken can't be fielded against the chosen again, they are now permanent buffs as they are leading your cult.

The Spared Chosen provides different buffs based on what is their highest corruption stat
Hostility raises the base damage of threaten, slime, attack and taunt.
Deviancy increases the damage to surrounded chosen.
Obedience increases the extermination requirement.
Disgrace increases motivation recovery per day of your other forsaken.

If you were referring to both sacrifice and spare in your post, sorry. Those are the only options for Forsaken you don't want other then training them for battle.

bluemanticore

Sep 13, 2023
Ok, lets cut it short:

I am starting this game and I heard that I can play agaisnt magical boys. How do I do it? I am not interested in fighting magical girls.

Last edited:

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Ok, lets cut it short:

I am starting this game and I heard that I can play agaisnt magical boys. How do I do it? I am not interested in fighting magical girls.
Options > Content Options > Composition > change the setting to be 3 males or 100% males (depending on if you use Fixed or Randomized Composition).

I will say though that the game is intended for magical girls, not boys, so very few if any of the default portraits have male versions. Also unless you're interested in CBT I would advise changing the Violence setting in Content Options down to mild, since for whatever reason even moderate violence is vastly worse for male chosen than female/futa chosen.

bluemanticore

Sep 13, 2023
Options > Content Options > Composition > change the setting to be 3 males or 100% males (depending on if you use Fixed or Randomized Composition).

I will say though that the game is intended for magical girls, not boys, so very few if any of the default portraits have male versions. Also unless you're interested in CBT I would advise changing the Violence setting in Content Options down to mild, since for whatever reason even moderate violence is vastly worse for male chosen than female/futa chosen.
I am seeing that this game is very bugged, one of my magical boys counts as having a vagina when I assault him (and he never went through any transformation).

Besides that, I dont know if this is a bug , but I never even had the chance to buy the final skill, the demon core was exposed early on in my game, and it was quickly destroyed, completely unprompted.

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
Also just want say if CSDEV is seeing this. The new distortion looks sick.

Also possible if we could get a back button if we click edit personality for a Chosen? Mainly because if we change race or anything on those tabs and then we are forced to swap morality, innocence, confidence, and dignity, we have everything we did for the character editing fully reset which is a little bit of an issue. Probably be nicer if we could get some change so that editing those traits doesn't reset the entire character if possible.

Example using default characters
Randomly create a character
1713938118675.png
Lets say I edit the character in between, but I want change the morality and so forth because I want them to have a valid custom partner or I want change the race. I go to edit it.
1713938191877.png
^ main issue is here
As you can see here we lose all the customization as the character is now randomized but name is kept, but this loses all customization.
1713938212866.png

Last edited:

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
I am seeing that this game is very bugged, one of my magical boys counts as having a vagina when I assault him (and he never went through any transformation).

Besides that, I dont know if this is a bug , but I never even had the chance to buy the final skill, the demon core was exposed early on in my game, and it was quickly destroyed, completely unprompted.
For whatever reason changing your gender composition settings can cause the first team of Chosen generated afterwards to bug out and not really follow the changes, so if you want to make sure you get it start a game then return to the main menu and start another new game and that should make sure you don't get weird things like male Chosen with female bodies or vice versa.

As for somehow getting the Final Battle early without Imago Quickening, yeah no clue what happened there, post the save file and someone should probably be able to figure it out.

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
^ I've never seen someone get to early battle without Imago Quickening either. A save would be cool in order figure it out and yah about gender top post is right about that.

Nov 9, 2022
Ok, lets cut it short:

Additionally to what others said about setting composition, if you want portraits for boys I don't know which packs, if any, have them. (Only available as Red, Blue, and Green standard Chosen, no other transformations or Civilian outfits, but I did make both masc and femboys, so pick your poison)

To install them, replace the Male folder in the Corrupted Saviors/Portraits/((Chosen's Name)) folder with the one you want to use. You don't even need to close the game to do it.

Magical Girl Ore.jpg Magical Femboys.jpg

Reactions: Ydennek314
3.80 star(s) 51 Votes