fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
I'm currently making a portrait pack. If have more than one picture for a facial expression, for example named anger1 and anger2, would the game cycle between them? Or will it only use the highest ordered name, disregarding the others that contain "anger" in its file name?

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
T
I'm currently making a portrait pack. If have more than one picture for a facial expression, for example named anger1 and anger2, would the game cycle between them? Or will it only use the highest ordered name, disregarding the others that contain "anger" in its file name?
It won’t use any of them if it’s numbered from my understanding, I believe it only filters when seeing if a character is a variant species and/or if they are in their civilian form or not. CSDev has a better description of how the system works on their Subscribestar so take a look there as well if my answer wasn’t enough,

I hope your portrait pack comes along well and I’m looking forward to seeing it! :D

Reactions: BerglorMan94

InfiniteSquares

Jul 29, 2018
How does one level parasitism? I've been sending parasite commanders at a girl they're strong against, but the value doesn't seem to budge.

Reactions: Kalloi

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
How does one level parasitism? I've been sending parasite commanders at a girl they're strong against, but the value doesn't seem to budge.
Parasitism increases whenever a chosen does the “striptease” move. The move when another chosen is surrounded and they are taking EXPO damage.
And depending on the EXPO level of the chosen who did the striptease the value may increase even higher than usual

I hope this helps! :D

Reactions: InfiniteSquares

InfiniteSquares

Jul 29, 2018
Thanks!

As an aside, I'm interested in making up a portrait pack. How does the game handle non 512x512 images? Does it stretch to fit? Resize proportionally? Or just not load files that are not 512x512? Also can I make up new Chosen by creating a new folder?

Edit: Here's . I have a couple thoughts on how I could add more content: I could either use the nurse outfit solely on the Forsaken folder and use the regular skin for her normal self, or put the regular skin in as her civilian outfit.

Last edited:
Reactions: haiden24 and Kalloi

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Thanks!

As an aside, I'm interested in making up a portrait pack. How does the game handle non 512x512 images? Does it stretch to fit? Resize proportionally? Or just not load files that are not 512x512? Also can I make up new Chosen by creating a new folder?

Edit: Here's Perseus from Azur Lane, nurse skin. I have a couple thoughts on how I could add more content: I could either use the nurse outfit solely on the Forsaken folder and use the regular skin for her normal self, or put the regular skin in as her civilian outfit.
No worries! and so far I would say it handles non 512x512 images pretty well, I'm rendering my images and trying to keep the width at 512 at least and I don't notice any crazy resizing. iirc remememer CSDev explaining how it works on their subscribestar

To quote them:
"In order to display each emotion, the game will look inside that folder for an image with the associated name. Each image should be square, or else the game will distort it to make it fit. The game only recognizes nine emotional states, but in practice I've found that this is plenty. The states recognizes are as follow (and any images or files aside from these will be ignored)"

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Thank you for the encouragement! I enjoy making the game, so I don't think I'm in danger of getting burnt out anytime soon.

It's nice to have the confirmation that you are who I thought you were. I appreciate the support.

In order to talk about how I want to generate names in the future, I'll first describe how it's done now. The game looks at the four basic personality scores (for Morality, Innocence, Confidence, and Dignity) and picks out the one that's furthest from 50 along with the next-furthest one from 50. It chooses the name based on those two stats and whether they're higher or lower than 50. So, for example, if Morality and Confidence are furthest from 50, and Morality is low while Confidence is high, then she'll be named either Calamity or Reaper. If Morality is further from 50, then it'll be Calamity, and if Confidence is further from 50, then it'll be Reaper. The disadvantage to doing things this way is that any given Reaper or Calamity can have any Innocence or Dignity score at all, as long as one of them is a Moderate Vulnerability.

The way I'd prefer to do it is to give each name a weight depending on personality scores, and then have the game go with the name whose weight is highest (or next-highest, or so on if the previous names are taken by existing Chosen or Forsaken). So, Reaper would have increased weight for low Morality and high Confidence Chosen, but it could also be influenced to a lesser degree by Innocence and Dignity scores. There will still be edge cases where a name might sometimes end up on a Core Morality Chosen and sometimes on a Significant Morality Chosen, but there shouldn't be very very few cases where it flips completely backward and ends up on both Core and Minor Chosen for a given Vulnerability.

Adding another layer of folders for whether the Chosen are male or not seems like a good idea. It should be simple enough.

Regarding my own suggestions for portraits, all I can say is that I'm partial toward girls in glasses.

I can give a more specific answer here to save you the trouble of testing. The starting Disgrace score for one of the Forsaken is equal to 1/3 her base SHAM susceptibility. So, for Core Dignity Forsaken, it ranges from 0 to 11. For Significant Dignity Forsaken, it ranges from 11 to 22. For Minor Dignity Forsaken, it ranges from 22 to 33. Then, it's increased by 10 points per tier of the highest Dignity break she's experienced. So, +40 for Total Dignity Break, +30 for if she's started using Striptease (regardless of whether T1 and T2 are broken), and so on. This means that the starting Disgrace score can range from 0 to 73.

In my most recent campaign playtest, I managed to get a Core Dignity Forsaken who hadn't had any Dignity breaks at all. She had only 1% Disgrace and cost 933 EE to deploy.

I'm wary of making special exceptions like this. Sometimes you want the explosion effect and I don't want players to have to remember a unique interaction that can stop it from happening. In any case, Drain Commanders are already really strong, and this would probably make them stronger overall.
I'm Happy to contribute! :D
And Thank you for the heads up about the name generation mechanics and how they're going to be changed in the future. If I'm am understanding your explanation on how it will work it should be mean not only that people come across less of the same names than before but also the naming structure will be more stable and that would be very helpful in my case since that if names are more stably assigned the colors a character has and personality will more likely align with the one's I designed for each! …if I understood correctly XD

And I'm very excited about the male subfolder variant, I had made a variant for them although it's mostly their civilian attire since the game mentions the characters having to cross-dress when they are transformed I should probably do a bit more if another subfolder is being added potentially.

I actually have a glasses-focused character design already sketched and worked on a bit, I think she's going to be apart of the third trio to be released and some of the characters will have a glasses variant to them so I hope you like them when they are finished! :D

Jesus Christ 933 fucking EE is that chosen Christ XD I'm curious to see just how powerful she is in the game but fuck lmao
So it being tied the type of vulnerability and their breaks before their corrupted was correct after all ty for confirming that, knowing this will be super helpful for future campaign runs. I honestly I feel like it if it wasn't for Faith and Fury costing as low as they were to deploy I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have in my run. Now that I know that it isn't tied to angst either I will just go for an early loop end on the first loop instead of just passing the days.

Ty for checking in on the forum and answering questions when you can, keep up the good work! :D

InfiniteSquares

Jul 29, 2018
I've made up another character pack: . I'm not very happy with some of the image choices, but I took what I got. (There's only about 300 images of her on Gelbooru, but a decent selection of outfits.)

Turning her into a Forsaken makes her use her the art of her META form.

I think it would be interesting to be able to customize Forsaken in depth with equipment and weapons, or at the very least be able to customize their descriptions! Sending them on missions and having them in support roles alongside a Commander during combat would be neat too.

Edit: . It's the same concept as Helena, using alternate skins to make up Chosen and Forsaken modes.

. In this case, Helena's portrait folder is named 'saint'

Double Edit: How do I submit a bug report? At least one of the Forsaken expressions is not being used (I think Lewd and Neutral) and instead uses the Chosen variant.

Last edited:

PepperMan

Dec 7, 2020
So I want way more clarity on what will trigger the T1 break because it seems impossible for me to not trigger the minor vulnerabilities even when I leave their circumstance at 100xp. I can take more details but the specific things I'd like to know are:
  • What is the exact trigger for T1 break because it really doesn't feel accurate. 10k dmg spread out? in that specific Circumstance? in Traumas? dealt in a turn?
  • Is rivalry permanent once achieved?
  • When can you stop caring about doing Minor vulnerabilities before Core ones?
  • Do the pre-broken vulnerabilites effect the relationship forming? Can I get rivalry at all if the pre-broken ones were minor?
  • Do they compare against each other when forming relationships so I should just be focusing on a single chosen instead of trying to break all their T1 Core before moving on?
  • What are the stages of frienship?
  • Edit: Is it possible to get full rivalry on everyone?
Edit2: Please explain why these stats resulted in a T1 injury(morals) break instead of the pleasure break I was building towards. It feels so random I've no idea what is even happening.

Last edited:

InfiniteSquares

Jul 29, 2018
Another character pack featuring , both of them. The Chosen version uses Kancolle's Prinz Eugen, and the Forsaken version uses Azur Lane's take on the shipgirl.

Does the generator for Chosen team lineups pick characters outside of the default ones?

CSdev, might I suggest that character presets (costumes, weapons, and perhaps personalities) could be externalized into a file, perhaps in the character's portrait folder so that custom team lineups can be made just by picking them alongside the current customization method. Understandably, it's not a very urgent change and it's a great game so far!

I do have to ask if Forsaken in 'civilian' states are meant to use the Chosen versions of their civilian form as well.

This is how Helena looks as a Forsaken under neutral conditions, which is her Chosen-Civilian-Focus image for example:

This is Helena Forsaken-Focus:
focus.png

Edit: from Azur Lane. These portrait packs are fun to make! I also updated the Helena pack too.

Last edited:

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
So I want way more clarity on what will trigger the T1 break because it seems impossible for me to not trigger the minor vulnerabilities even when I leave their circumstance at 100xp. I can take more details but the specific things I'd like to know are:
  • What is the exact trigger for T1 break because it really doesn't feel accurate. 10k dmg spread out? in that specific Circumstance? in Traumas? dealt in a turn?
  • Is rivalry permanent once achieved?
  • When can you stop caring about doing Minor vulnerabilities before Core ones?
  • Do the pre-broken vulnerabilites effect the relationship forming? Can I get rivalry at all if the pre-broken ones were minor?
  • Do they compare against each other when forming relationships so I should just be focusing on a single chosen instead of trying to break all their T1 Core before moving on?
  • What are the stages of frienship?
  • Edit: Is it possible to get full rivalry on everyone?
Edit2: Please explain why these stats resulted in a T1 injury(morals) break instead of the pleasure break I was building towards. It feels so random I've no idea what is even happening.
Saw this while I was at work sorry for not getting back sooner I just got home.

1. T1 breaks happen for a particular chosen if you do an action that gives the potential to reach 10k damage by the end of the surrounding turns that corresponds to that particular action. (I hope that sounds right haha)

Say you surround a chosen for 5 or 6 six turns and use "grind". The description in the game says that grind is tied to two t1 vulnerabilities- Morality (HATE) and Dignity (EXPO)

When you use "grind" the game will check every turn to see if the damage has the potential to reach 10k damage, I could be wrong but on the top of my all head I believe it doesn't matter which as long as the circumstance damage can reach 10k damage but to be safe I will just say in either HATE or EXPO for now.

This check is based on four things mostly-

-The circumstance damage the chosen already has taken in on those areas.

-The multipliers currently active on that chosen in those areas and damage you are doing to her in those areas (this is where minor/core/significant vulnerablities also play a role since they determine initial weaknesses for a chosen to certain damage)

-And finally the remaining turns you are surrounding her.

If the game thinks you can reach 10k damage based on that information then it will trigger a t1 break and iirc the order might be based on either the damage you first chose to inflict on her or it will happen is in order from Morality (HATE) Innocence (PLEA) Confidence (INJU) and Dignity (EXPO). I will double check this later today and edit this based on what is true sorry I'm mostly going off the top of my head.

ie. you surround Reaper for 5 turns and she has a minor vulnerability in Morality (HATE), she already has 1000 HATE and multiplier for her hate is x16. Reaper will go through those four checks we talked about before and if it passes all 4 she will "realize" this and use a selfish action to stop it from getting that bad, triggering either t1 morality or t1 dignity and then the other one whichever one you haven't gotten yet.

Which leads me to try and answer your edited in question of what happened in your game.
If what you said was true and INJU t1 broke then that means her Confidence was broken and not Morality.

In that case it makes more sense since "caress" is tied to 2 vulnerabilities, Pleasure and also Confidence.

tl;dr: the chosen checks every turn they are surrounded and its tied to circumstance damage

2. There are only two permanent relationship stages Unbreakable Friendship(friendly) and Bitter Enemies (rivalry)

3. This question is a bit more open-ended in nature so to try and answer as best as possible. . . Every vulnerabilty break makes a chosen weaker to that associated damage and if that additional weakness makes them easier to surround and longer, then attempt to break a core on them. If you can see it happening in your attempt you have reached where you wanted. If you reload the save a couple of times and it won't work even though you tried everything you can think of. Change your plan and see what you need to do to get it to work. this also might include changing who you're targeting at the moment.

4.Yes they do impact the relationship forming in chosen to relationships. And you can still get a rivalry in my experiences it just might be a bit harder. If you continue breaking core vulnerabilities on the chosen while not breaking the rest of minor ones on the prebroken chosen the relationship will be friendly initially but eventually the relationship will turn negative and basically give you even more EE once that happens.

5.If I'm understanding your question correctly then yes they do compare to each other and if the vulnerablities are the same level or the minor is higher than the core it will be a positive relationship event and if the core is higher than the minor that means the event will be negative. I answered a question dealing with relationship between chosen and gave a more indepth answer below. I will quote in case you want to look at it :D
No worries I'm glad to help!! :D

And I mostly wanted to know who had a minor in Dignity so I could confirm if it was Vassal's minor or not. In which case confidence is her minor and now I know why things went the way it did.

Pain had her t2 dignity broken first before Eidolon's so that's why they are still friends.
What happened between Pain and Vassal a little it more complicated. . .

I can definitely understand the confusion though since the Vassal and Pain were already rivals and you already were on track to get them to hate each other. The problem is that Vassal has two Core's and so that meant she might be going to be connected to one chosen twice, in this case it's Pain.

Since Pain has a minor in Morality I'm guessing since she's the Red personality for your run, That means breaking Vassal's core morality would mean relationship events between those two

but Vassal ALSO has a minor vulnerability in confidence and since that is Pain's core vulnerability that means relationship events based on those as well.

This where my earlier reply comes into play since now you have potentially twice as many relationship events between two chosen and depending if most of them are negative or positive will determine if they will be rivals or friends in the end.

And what determines if the relationship positive or negative depends on two things, the number of positive and negative relationship events that happened before and one more thing if in case I didn't explain before but how broken the minor vulnerabilities before a core vulnerability is broken.

Beside being the damage they start off weakest to, a minor vulnerability can also determine if a relationship event will be positive or negative based on what stage of their of minor vulnerability they are on.

If the core vulnerability is broken and its on the same tier as the minor or lower the chosen will be able to relate to each other and it will be positive.

If the core vulnerability is broken and it passes the minor vulnerability then the chosen won't be able to understand each other and it will be negative. And depending on the difference between the two the chosen with core may even break the other chosen's vulnerability in spite of them not suffering like they do which gives a delicious amount of EE usually.
Ie. If you keep breaking Pain's confidence vulnerability and get her to t3 and you continue to do nothing to Vassal's confidence vulnerabilities then you will be in a interesting event, lets just say one character will have a hard time sitting down in most versions of that event :)

The last paragraph usually can give you a good sign or not it and a underlined part in it as well iirc!

So with all that said to explain what happened literally-

-You broke Pain's t1 confidence first and since Vassal had no confidence vulnerabilities broken they turned into rivals

-But when you broke Vassal's t1 morality after this battle and after Pain already had her t1 morality broken they turned into uncertain friends as a result.

-You broke Eidolon's t2 dignity and Pain already had her t2 as well broken so they still remained friends

So depending on how you planned on breaking those two vulnerabilities will determine their relationship. If you want them as enemies I would break Vassal's t2 morality first before breaking Pain's t2 morality.

Or I would continue breaking Pain's confidence vulnerabilities as before just make sure hers' is at least one step ahead of Vassal's confidence vulnerabilities which should be easy to since you haven't broken any of Vassals' yet.

With Pain and Eidolon just make sure to break Eidolon's dignity before breaking Pain's dignity vulnerabilities anymore, basically the same advice I brought up with Pain and Vassal

I hope I explained everything lmk if you have more questions about this! :D
And I will separate this and the reply to your other question with another post since I understand this is already alot of to read hahaha
6. going off the top of my head I will try and list all the stages of friendsip/rivalry

Bitter Enemies- The Relationship is at the worst possible level and will never get better. Will show up to help the other way later than any other relationship. -2

Rivals- They dislike each other and will want to see the other fail. The downtime events will be mostly them trying to outdo each other. They also will arrive later than usual to help them in battle. -1

Acquaintances - Neutral and where every relationship starts at. Once a relationship progress past this they will never return to this level. 0

Uncertain Friendship - Were rivals before and had some moments to bond (positive events) Can become rivals or progress in friendship depending on the next event.

Solid Friendship- Will arrive earlier to help each other and do more downtime events together.

Unbreakable Friendship- The best possible relationship between chosen and once they reach this it will never worsen. will show up way earlier than other relationship stage.

7. Yes every chosen has a core that correlates to another chosen's minor it all depends on how you planned out breaking them.

I hope I answered most of your questions I putting aside some free time before I start drawing again so I will double check what I said about the t1 to make sure they are accurate for you.

Other than that I hope your run goes well and you learn more about the game! :D

Reactions: BerglorMan94

InfiniteSquares

Jul 29, 2018
Bitter Enemies- The Relationship is at the worst possible level and will never get better. Will show up to help the other way later than any other relationship. -2

Rivals- They dislike each other and will want to see the other fail. The downtime events will be mostly them trying to outdo each other. They also will arrive later than usual to help them in battle. -1
Speaking of, how do you get girls to be enemies? I've only ever gotten them to be rivals on accident and that's by corrupting one to some degree but leaving another uncorrupted.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Speaking of, how do you get girls to be enemies? I've only ever gotten them to be rivals on accident and that's by corrupting one to some degree but leaving another uncorrupted.
As a rule of thumb it is by getting the person who has a core on a type to experience that break before the person with a minor in that type does. Say chosen A has a core in morality while chosen B has a minor in morality. If Chosen B reaches a given tier of morality break first then when chosen A experiences it then the two will bond over there mutual experience and become closer, if on the other hand Chosen A goes through there morality break first then the two would advance towards becoming rivals instead.
In a given set of chosen there should be a minor - core pair between each of the chosen so that friendships and rivals can form between each of the chosen.
For them to reach bitter enemy level then by my understanding you have to reach the point where there is no longer enough relationship changing interactions left for there relationship to recover.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Another character pack featuring Prinz Eugen, both of them. The Chosen version uses Kancolle's Prinz Eugen, and the Forsaken version uses Azur Lane's take on the shipgirl.

Does the generator for Chosen team lineups pick characters outside of the default ones?

CSdev, might I suggest that character presets (costumes, weapons, and perhaps personalities) could be externalized into a file, perhaps in the character's portrait folder so that custom team lineups can be made just by picking them alongside the current customization method. Understandably, it's not a very urgent change and it's a great game so far!

I do have to ask if Forsaken in 'civilian' states are meant to use the Chosen versions of their civilian form as well.

This is how Helena looks as a Forsaken under neutral conditions, which is her Chosen-Civilian-Focus image for example:

This is Helena Forsaken-Focus:
View attachment 1496827

Edit: Illustrious from Azur Lane. These portrait packs are fun to make! I also updated the Helena pack too.
Ty for this! I will try out your pack today :D

And to answer your question about the team name lineups no I don't believe the game will generate names outside the one's in the portrait pack the game comes with, and once the name generation improves and has some more names added CSdev will most likely add them to the roster.

I remember somewhere on CSdev's blog that they planned on adding forsaken modifications at some point and I hope customizing weapons will be apart of that as well.

If not I hope they see your idea because I think customization of forsaken weapons and costumes would be nice also! :D
And being able to deploy them to another mission or something would cool as well especially once you get a few chosen and would like to keep them around but don't want to sacrifice them.

I've made up another character pack: Helena from Azur Lane. I'm not very happy with some of the image choices, but I took what I got. (There's only about 300 images of her on Gelbooru, but a decent selection of outfits.)

Turning her into a Forsaken makes her use her the art of her META form.

I think it would be interesting to be able to customize Forsaken in depth with equipment and weapons, or at the very least be able to customize their descriptions! Sending them on missions and having them in support roles alongside a Commander during combat would be neat too.

Edit: Raiden Mei from Honkai Impact 3rd. It's the same concept as Helena, using alternate skins to make up Chosen and Forsaken modes.

Scenario with the three of them. In this case, Helena's portrait folder is named 'saint'

Double Edit: How do I submit a bug report? At least one of the Forsaken expressions is not being used (I think Lewd and Neutral) and instead uses the Chosen variant.
Is it the Helena, Prinz, or Raiden that isn't working?
I would make a copy of the save and either post it here and mention this CSdev or mention on their Subscribestar
Either that or they will see your post here

And I will check out your portrait pack and your team today ty for for the hard work! :D

I think its also a good idea to be able to customize forsaken descriptions and weapons, iirc CSdev said in one of their blog posts that forsaken modifications were planned so hopefully weapons and outfit customization is apart of that if not I hope they read your post about it as I would like to see this as well! And having forsaken show up a support role for the commander would be nice, even if it was just as a sort of flavor text thing. idk how it could be implemented but I think it would cool to see forsaken that

BerglorMan94

Apr 10, 2021
Saw this while I was at work sorry for not getting back sooner I just got home.

1. T1 breaks happen for a particular chosen if you do an action that gives the potential to reach 10k damage by the end of the surrounding turns that corresponds to that particular action. (I hope that sounds right haha)

Say you surround a chosen for 5 or 6 six turns and use "grind". The description in the game says that grind is tied to two t1 vulnerabilities- Morality (HATE) and Dignity (EXPO)

When you use "grind" the game will check every turn to see if the damage has the potential to reach 10k damage, I could be wrong but on the top of my all head I believe it doesn't matter which as long as the circumstance damage can reach 10k damage but to be safe I will just say in either HATE or EXPO for now.

This check is based on four things mostly-

-The circumstance damage the chosen already has taken in on those areas.

-The multipliers currently active on that chosen in those areas and damage you are doing to her in those areas (this is where minor/core/significant vulnerablities also play a role since they determine initial weaknesses for a chosen to certain damage)

-And finally the remaining turns you are surrounding her.

If the game thinks you can reach 10k damage based on that information then it will trigger a t1 break and iirc the order might be based on either the damage you first chose to inflict on her or it will happen is in order from Morality (HATE) Innocence (PLEA) Confidence (INJU) and Dignity (EXPO). I will double check this later today and edit this based on what is true sorry I'm mostly going off the top of my head.

ie. you surround Reaper for 5 turns and she has a minor vulnerability in Morality (HATE), she already has 1000 HATE and multiplier for her hate is x16. Reaper will go through those four checks we talked about before and if it passes all 4 she will "realize" this and use a selfish action to stop it from getting that bad, triggering either t1 morality or t1 dignity and then the other one whichever one you haven't gotten yet.

Which leads me to try and answer your edited in question of what happened in your game.
If what you said was true and INJU t1 broke then that means her Confidence was broken and not Morality.

In that case it makes more sense since "caress" is tied to 2 vulnerabilities, Pleasure and also Confidence.

tl;dr: the chosen checks every turn they are surrounded and its tied to circumstance damage

2. There are only two permanent relationship stages Unbreakable Friendship(friendly) and Bitter Enemies (rivalry)

3. This question is a bit more open-ended in nature so to try and answer as best as possible. . . Every vulnerabilty break makes a chosen weaker to that associated damage and if that additional weakness makes them easier to surround and longer, then attempt to break a core on them. If you can see it happening in your attempt you have reached where you wanted. If you reload the save a couple of times and it won't work even though you tried everything you can think of. Change your plan and see what you need to do to get it to work. this also might include changing who you're targeting at the moment.

4.Yes they do impact the relationship forming in chosen to relationships. And you can still get a rivalry in my experiences it just might be a bit harder. If you continue breaking core vulnerabilities on the chosen while not breaking the rest of minor ones on the prebroken chosen the relationship will be friendly initially but eventually the relationship will turn negative and basically give you even more EE once that happens.

5.If I'm understanding your question correctly then yes they do compare to each other and if the vulnerablities are the same level or the minor is higher than the core it will be a positive relationship event and if the core is higher than the minor that means the event will be negative. I answered a question dealing with relationship between chosen and gave a more indepth answer below. I will quote in case you want to look at it :D

6. going off the top of my head I will try and list all the stages of friendsip/rivalry

Acquaintances - Neutral and where every relationship starts at. Once a relationship progress past this they will never return to this level. 0

Uncertain Friendship - Were rivals before and had some moments to bond (positive events) Can become rivals or progress in friendship depending on the next event.

Solid Friendship- Will arrive earlier to help each other and do more downtime events together.

Unbreakable Friendship- The best possible relationship between chosen and once they reach this it will never worsen. will show up way earlier than other relationship stage.

7. Yes every chosen has a core that correlates to another chosen's minor it all depends on how you planned out breaking them.

I hope I answered most of your questions I putting aside some free time before I start drawing again so I will double check what I said about the t1 to make sure they are accurate for you.

Other than that I hope your run goes well and you learn more about the game! :D
Pretty much everything you said on Tier 1 breaks is accurate. The only thing I feel I can add, is that each surround action can break 2 different vulnerabilities, and the one that is prioritized is the one with higher circumstance damage, or just whichever one isnt broken yet. There are some nuances that I don't quite know about, and it also seems like you dont actually have to be causing direct damage to a circumstance to get a Tier 1 break. I ended up getting a Chosen to a Tier 1 break in Morality time after time after time, by using Pummel, Caress and Humiliate but not Grind. I was trying to get a Tempted Chosen so I had to keep reloading my save. Through many tests I found that I could get a Morality break on this Chosen by using only Pummel when their INJU was getting really high, but I wasn't doing any HATE damage. So yeah, that's my 2 cents on tier 1 breaks.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Basically what Seamonkey and zertyx23 said about the core vulnerabilities! :D

To make them bitter enemies specifically it has to be a negative relationship event and there has to be no chance of the relationship getting better.

ie. Say you have two chosen, Reaper and Miracle, Miracle has a core in morality and Reaper has a minor in morality.

If you only have broken Miracle's core and Reaper's minor or there isn't a lot of time left in the loop you can make them bitter enemies as early as a t3 break.

Otherwise they will become bitter Enemies once Miracle has a total morality break (impregnation) and also if they are Rivals before you impregnate Miracle.

Since once you do that, Miracle will have no more vulnerability tiers in morality, which means no more relationship events with Reaper to progress things so the game will make them bitter enemies, effectively "finalizing" the relationship

The same logic works for positive relationships and is where unbreakable friendships come from.

When a relationship event happens and its positive or negative the game will look at two things:

-How many days are left in the loop

-How many relationship events are left between the two chosen at that point

Depending on these two things the game will decide if the relationship will be finalized.

So to deliberately do this just keep breaking their core vulnerabilities before minor one's and it will happen naturally

I hope this helps! :D

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Pretty much everything you said on Tier 1 breaks is accurate. The only thing I feel I can add, is that each surround action can break 2 different vulnerabilities, and the one that is prioritized is the one with higher circumstance damage, or just whichever one isnt broken yet. There are some nuances that I don't quite know about, and it also seems like you dont actually have to be causing direct damage to a circumstance to get a Tier 1 break. I ended up getting a Chosen to a Tier 1 break in Morality time after time after time, by using Pummel, Caress and Humiliate but not Grind. I was trying to get a Tempted Chosen so I had to keep reloading my save. Through many tests I found that I could get a Morality break on this Chosen by using only Pummel when their INJU was getting really high, but I wasn't doing any HATE damage. So yeah, that's my 2 cents on tier 1 breaks.
I was wondering if it was based on higher circumstance damage so your information was really helpful for me also! :D
Ty for the additional info, your 2 cents have made my earlier answer a full dollar so I definitely appreciate it :)

Reactions: InfiniteSquares

InfiniteSquares

Jul 29, 2018
Is it the Helena, Prinz, or Raiden that isn't working?
I would make a copy of the save and either post it here and mention this CSdev or mention on their Subscribestar
Either that or they will see your post here
It seems to be all packs that have separate images for Civilian and Forsaken, apparently, but only for some emotional states. I already gave them a mention, but I can't comment on the subscribestar because I'm not a member.

In any case, thanks you guys for the information on rivalries!

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes