dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Okie! It's not a 20 Day Walkthrough yet but its a proper 13 Day walkthrough up to my first major victory over the chosen. Where I detail each turn I do as well as each Day and my thought process behind them. This includes some general, beginner tips. Also attached is the Save that should look exactly like yours at Day 14 if you follow my directions verbatim. I couldn't use the commentary system as I'd Like to so instead the guide is on a note pad file attached to this. So the folder has my Save, The Guide, And my Team for you to import.

To start, just put my team (the .par file) in your game folder and import them into the game! From there just follow along my guide and you will reach the same place I am at. I hope it helps! I wanted to do up to Day 20 but I spent the entire Day working on this and I need to get back to drawing for my image pack so I will try to get to Day 20 by the end of the week haha.

I hope it helps! And if you or anyone is confused in the guide at all I will do my best to explain! :D
Me trying to read the walkthrough before i get too impatient and go wank off something easier:

Speedrunners+be+like+probably_010d5b_7428202.jpg

PepperMan

Dec 7, 2020
The Highest Text Size is 24 iirc I haven't heard much talk about a UI size increase, if you'd like you can ask on CSDev's blog or their subscribestar and they should reply sooner than on here
I'm currently not in a hurry since I just found a very weird workaround.

The internal windows scaling resolution/size for apps doesn't affect the game on launch. The important part there being "on launch". If I launch the game in a very low scaling (100%) and then upscale (300%) the UI interface actually scales with everything else untill the app is closed.

Dreyus

Aug 29, 2019
Hi, if someone could help me, I think I know the basic but I got a problem that I can't understand regarding the moment the battle end. I got one girl surrounded for one last turn, there's still 30 demons and the game indicate only 28 will die. So I attack or slime another girl so that the next turn I can surround her and the turn after resurround the first girl, but when is the turn of the surround girl she free herself (which is normal) and fly to the sky, end of the battle. I should have a last turn since I still got demon, so I don't understand why she could fly. If someone knows the reason I would really appreciate it.

BerglorMan94

Apr 10, 2021
Hi, if someone could help me, I think I know the basic but I got a problem that I can't understand regarding the moment the battle end. I got one girl surrounded for one last turn, there's still 30 demons and the game indicate only 28 will die. So I attack or slime another girl so that the next turn I can surround her and the turn after resurround the first girl, but when is the turn of the surround girl she free herself (which is normal) and fly to the sky, end of the battle. I should have a last turn since I still got demon, so I don't understand why she could fly. If someone knows the reason I would really appreciate it.
The projected loss of 28 of your demons is without the actions of the Chosen. The (most likely) reason for your battle ending is that the Chosen are attacking your demons, causing you to lose the last 2. Hope this helped.

Reactions: Dreyus

Dreyus

Aug 29, 2019
The projected loss of 28 of your demons is without the actions of the Chosen. The (most likely) reason for your battle ending is that the Chosen are attacking your demons, causing you to lose the last 2. Hope this helped.
Thank you for your answer but the others 2 character use ability to reduce my damages, so it can't be the reason. I do some battle to make some test and I notice 3 things that was never explained. First, the girls can kill demon the turn they free themselves. Secondly, even if you surround every girls and prevent demon to be killed, their power still grow each turn. Meaning if the number of remaining demon are 20 and only 15 are supposed to die this turn when you surround the girl, next turn when she free herself the number would have increase to 22 and end the battle will end. Finally, The number the game show is the number of demons killed BY chosen. So in my case it was not 28 but 56 demons who was kill. I hope this can help other who was in the same situation as me.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Me trying to read the walkthrough before i get too impatient and go wank off something easier:

View attachment 1577294
Me seeing a sperm speedrun life
Thank you for your answer but the others 2 character use ability to reduce my damages, so it can't be the reason. I do some battle to make some test and I notice 3 things that was never explained. First, the girls can kill demon the turn they free themselves. Secondly, even if you surround every girls and prevent demon to be killed, their power still grow each turn. Meaning if the number of remaining demon are 20 and only 15 are supposed to die this turn when you surround the girl, next turn when she free herself the number would have increase to 22 and end the battle will end. Finally, The number the game show is the number of demons killed BY chosen. So in my case it was not 28 but 56 demons who was kill. I hope this can help other who was in the same situation as me.
I think you might be misinterpreting what the game is saying, when it says something like “extermination power per chosen: 28” it means PER chosen, so if only one chosen was free that turn the demons exterminated would be 28 but since 2 chosen are free it is 56
You can tell because 28 + 28 = 56 and you are correct in that when a surround chosen escapes they immediately attack but that is said directly in game whenever they do escape as well

CSdev

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
It's for both game modes and I'm using a PC.
Tried running the game as an administrator and both files (exe and jar).

Maybe it has something to do with my JRE, but I didn't try updating it yet.
My best guess is that it's an overzealous antivirus preventing the game from creating new files on your harddrive.
Wow this game really has gone a long way. Honestly, I expected the game to die or the dev to abandon the project. I'm glad he's invested because I love games like this and I need more games like Eratohok.

Keep up the great work!
What do I see? Images in my text game?!? Blasphemy!

jk. Good on you for stepping up your game. They look great.
Glad you're both still liking it!
Thank you for the compliment! Everyone has their own preferences so I appreciate you trying out my portrait pack! :D I'm working on a update that includes 4 new chosen designs, male variants of the current designs, and a new outfit w/ variants for forsaken in their civilian form. It should be finished either the end of this week or the week after so look forward to it! Oh and one of the new chosen designs is my current profile picture so consider it a preview of what's to come ^^
I like the punk aesthetic. It definitely fits some of the personalities.
here you go, thanks for replying so quickly
Wow, that's surprising. My guess as to the problem here was way off. What's happening is that, when a Tempted Chosen becomes one of the Forsaken, the game uses her current Tempt PLEA Requirement to determine how many times she's had anal sex. But the logic has trouble with Edge's Tempt Req of 0. It tries to say that she's had anal sex an infinite number of times, which sort of breaks reality.
I'm currently not in a hurry since I just found a very weird workaround.

The internal windows scaling resolution/size for apps doesn't affect the game on launch. The important part there being "on launch". If I launch the game in a very low scaling (100%) and then upscale (300%) the UI interface actually scales with everything else untill the app is closed.
Someone else was having the same problem, and I believe they ended up finding a completely different solution. Still, I'll try to either have the UI scale as well with the text size toggle, or else add a separate toggle.

activspam

Oct 2, 2018
Is there a way to neatly export my current team from a random generated single playthrough (that I haven't finished yet)? I would like to attach the team to the portrait pack.

Reactions: Kalloi

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Is there a way to neatly export my current team from a random generated single playthrough (that I haven't finished yet)? I would like to attach the team to the portrait pack.
If I remember correctly you can export a randomly generated team if you load the save with them and go to “data” and export but it’s been awhile so there may be a day requirement like day 10 or day 15 before it unlocks

activspam

Oct 2, 2018
If I remember correctly you can export a randomly generated team if you load the save with them and go to “data” and export but it’s been awhile so there may be a day requirement like day 10 or day 15 before it unlocks
Yeah, I thought so as well, at least I remember the option was there and should work like that. The button is visible, but when I click on it, it doesn't do anything (no message, no confirmation, no team on import list). I'm on day 22, so I suppose it should work. A bug? Perhaps not supported for single playthroughs?

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Yeah, I thought so as well, at least I remember the option was there and should work like that. The button is visible, but when I click on it, it doesn't do anything (no message, no confirmation, no team on import list). I'm on day 22, so I suppose it should work. A bug? Perhaps not supported for single playthroughs?
Possibly, I remember it would at least make a save of it, and this was before campaign mode was implemented iirc so single playthroughs should work if anything. but I haven’t used it in so long either, once i get home I’ll try to export a random single player save as well post back here if it’s also not working for me

• Red Heart
Reactions: activspam

activspam

Oct 2, 2018
Possibly, I remember it would at least make a save of it, and this was before campaign mode was implemented iirc so single playthroughs should work if anything. but I haven’t used it in so long either, once i get home I’ll try to export a random single player save as well post back here if it’s also not working for me
Cool, appreciate it!
In the meantime - some saviors! Only the vanilla and civilian variants are made atm (even though I have an idea how I wanna make forsaken and superior versions, I don't have much free time so it takes a while :C). There's a few shortcomings I'm aware of (eye highlights, some cleaning to do, etc.) that will be probably fixed when I update the packs with additional variants.

The packs were created using , based on a randomly generated group of Chosen. I attempted to fit the looks with how they act in the game (at least, at the beginning of the game). The differences should be visible through emotions and I believe the girls turned out quite different, with unique personalities even though they were made with the same generator. While they work best with the archetype they were based on, you can of course use them as you wish.

In any case, enjoy and I'll be happy to hear what you think :D

Preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links (as usual, please use the GoFile links as long as they are active - treat Mega as backup):

Shadow:

Oracle:

Moppet:

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Cool, appreciate it!
In the meantime - some saviors! Only the vanilla and civilian variants are made atm (even though I have an idea how I wanna make forsaken and superior versions, I don't have much free time so it takes a while :C). There's a few shortcomings I'm aware of (eye highlights, some cleaning to do, etc.) that will be probably fixed when I update the packs with additional variants.

The packs were created using , based on a randomly generated group of Chosen. I attempted to fit the looks with how they act in the game (at least, at the beginning of the game). The differences should be visible through emotions and I believe the girls turned out quite different, with unique personalities even though they were made with the same generator. While they work best with the archetype they were based on, you can of course use them as you wish.

Preview:

Links (as usual, please use the GoFile links as long as they are active - treat Mega as backup):

Shadow:

Mega

Oracle:

Mega

Moppet:

Mega
Okie I just tested it out on my game and I have the same problem as you so it must be a bug, I’ll message CSDev about it on subscribestar and let you know what happens. And I really love the designs you made for your art pack!! :D especially shadow’s and moppet’s! The moppets I’ve encountered in game are the shy and low confidence types so that sort of face really suits her!! Same for shadow’s more apprehensive look. I’m working on something that requires me making custom chosen and I think I’ll try your pack of these characters instead of my own this time around. I know it’s a lot of work to make things so thank you for the dedication and hard work you put into them! :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: activspam

CSdev

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
Cool, appreciate it!

Preview:

Shadow:

Mega

Oracle:

Mega

Moppet:

Mega
Sorry about the export function being bugged. I haven't seen it used much since all the way back when it was implemented in Release 4, so I haven't been checking it regularly to make sure it still works. I'll have it fixed in the next version. However, note that the campaign roster export function definitely works, so larger groups of custom Chosen with portraits can be easily shared.

Anyway, the portraits are quite nice. It was a clever touch to have the backgrounds be gradients with black at the left side so that they seem to emerge smoothly from the text window.

Last edited:

tpk

Aug 24, 2018
Whats a quick and easy way to get the % up I feel like I'm missing what triggers an increase.
I assume that you say the % of the last tier of corruption, then you leave them alone so they can do the extra actions when they have the requirements for each one (with the exception of detonating).

I think the easier way (not including detonations) is getting the given to good circumstance level and then start juggling them all (this is basically waiting to capture someone when someone else is about to escape), with some extra thing depending of what you are trying.

- slaughter is just leaving the target alone and only capturing her when is necessary to keep the combo going while trying to make the other 2 have as many turns for the target to cut down.

- masturbation is really the easiest if you are good at juggling, just try to maximize the turns without touching the target.

- striptease is basically resetting the effect by including her in the combo when she doesn't use the ability anymore. So either capture her or drop the combo when she stops using the ability.

I recommend using the flying commander with these.

- Detonation is easy but incredibly pricey, just use a specialty commander (not normal, not forsaken) with an upgrade that gives pain, pleasure, or hate (your pick) with base duration and max uses (or at least with 1,3,5 etc). this is why is pricey, to make it go fast you must expend a lot for the max uses.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Where do I access the difficulty settings? I check in Options and Customize and it's not there. Am I just missing something?

PepperMan

Dec 7, 2020
PC froze (as happens once a week) while playing. After a restart the saves.sav seems to have corrupted itself because as long as it's there the game just boots to a blackscreen without any text or options. Remove the saves.sav and it's back to normal.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Where do I access the difficulty settings? I check in Options and Customize and it's not there. Am I just missing something?
I believe you have to complete your first run (campaign/single run) to unlock the difficulty settings like easy or hard mode, but I think I remember if you go to options and tap the “c” key on your keyboard for a little bit it unlocks it immediately. It’s been awhile so I haven’t tested it to see if this part is still true now

Reactions: Anarchistic

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
I assume that you say the % of the last tier of corruption, then you leave them alone so they can do the extra actions when they have the requirements for each one (with the exception of detonating).

I think the easier way (not including detonations) is getting the given to good circumstance level and then start juggling them all (this is basically waiting to capture someone when someone else is about to escape), with some extra thing depending of what you are trying.

- slaughter is just leaving the target alone and only capturing her when is necessary to keep the combo going while trying to make the other 2 have as many turns for the target to cut down.

- masturbation is really the easiest if you are good at juggling, just try to maximize the turns without touching the target.

- striptease is basically resetting the effect by including her in the combo when she doesn't use the ability anymore. So either capture her or drop the combo when she stops using the ability.

I recommend using the flying commander with these.

- Detonation is easy but incredibly pricey, just use a specialty commander (not normal, not forsaken) with an upgrade that gives pain, pleasure, or hate (your pick) with base duration and max uses (or at least with 1,3,5 etc). this is why is pricey, to make it go fast you must expend a lot for the max uses.
I agree with these strategies as well, especially with the slaughter strategy, the only thing I’ll add is I found a pretty decent strategy recently to do for detonating chosen that doesn’t require a lot of EE to work. By making a base duration INJU specialty commander with only 3 extra captures and start with ambushing the target. The chosen will inevitably detonate herself raising her INJU to the next stage, after that she will get rid of only 1 your capture charges since her INJU isn’t incredibly high at that stage. From there use your other charge on a chosen of your choice and do what you can to raise the INJU on your detonating chosen as much as you can before the battle is over, especially if you can get them into something like an orgy. Then you capture her at the end for to immediately detonate and give you a large %. If you make your commander able to capture flying chosen you can just wait until she takes flight to capture her. This strategy can get as much as 100% + per battle if you get them to around INJU level 4 before capturing and the amount of EE used on the commander is only around 15-20 EE, I’m not at home at the moment so I can’t confirm the specific amount at the moment but I found it to be very helpful for raising % on Detonating chosen

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes