Aklackadaka

Feb 9, 2020
Absolutely love the concept but the execution is horrendous and very unbalanced against the player unless you are specifically following very rigorous instructions/guide or optimal(see luck) girl setup. I don't know what could be done to resolve the frustrating gameplay but maybe the girls need to form their team slower (more days between) or EE needs to be easier to attain. I don't know, but something that doesn't require 5 documents and 3 separate player guides that although incredibly helpful, are still circumstantial. Been trying to figure this out for hours with no clear strategy really working, that or my brain is just fatigued from trying to figure it out.

Should I be approaching them between battles? Does that even benefit battles?

Should I focus the one easiest with Hate or Exposure?

Should I be raising all of their trauma evenly over 100 or focus 1 trauma (their cores)
I've updated my earlier guide (reposted below). The walkthrough is simpler and more effective now. I was able to unlock everything and achieve maximum vulnerability breaks by Day 43. I think the difficulty is fine the way it is. If you know what you're doing, it feels easy. If you don't, it can be like a brick wall.

As for your questions:
1. It's just for flavor and fun.
2. The one weakest to INJU is the optimal choice, it seems.
3. Their EE generation multiplies as you break their cores, but it's hard to achieve higher breaks without breaking their minors as well. If you just want EE, go for the +2's and then the easiest cores. If you want to damage their relationships (unnecessary but fun), go for the cores and try to break as few minors as possible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
CSdev
Found a minor typo in a Commander entry (double comma at the end), the set-up is Parasitism + both Hate options.

1665325635939.png

I've also had some weirdness going on when you Meet a girl, for some reason vaginal sex is often unavailable, and I'm not sure why. It seems to be permanently gone once it does go too, but I haven't really done much testing. Maybe something from gender-swapping, or Negotiation? At one point it (vaginal) could be enabled by tying the girl up (which feels intentional, but I don't know about the criteria), but then that stopped working too, so I'm not really sure what's up or if they're even related.

PS. It persists into becoming a Forsaken, too.

Last edited:

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
CSdev
Found a minor typo in a Commander entry (double comma at the end), the set-up is Parasitism + both Hate options.

View attachment 2091032

I've also had some weirdness going on when you Meet a girl, for some reason vaginal sex is often unavailable, and I'm not sure why. It seems to be permanently gone once it does go too, but I haven't really done much testing. Maybe something from gender-swapping, or Negotiation? At one point it (vaginal) could be enabled by tying the girl up (which feels intentional, but I don't know about the criteria), but then that stopped working too, so I'm not really sure what's up or if they're even related.

PS. It persists into becoming a Forsaken, too.
For the Forsaken part it's probably because she is already either stroking or licking your cock so you have to order her to stop by using "stop action"
For the Chosen part it's possible you need her to have lvl2 hate and tier2 morality already broken but don't quote me on that, I've only ever use the Meet a Chosen functionality for Negotiation routes.

Reactions: MoarDakka123

Neonwarrior

Dec 16, 2021
Well once the other races besides superior are added they’ll also have their own sub folders and such with kemonomimi-girls with animal features like girls with cat ears and things like that being the next race along with the other planned races of chosen I’ve been told, I’m going to have even more work cut out for me lmao
Can't wait to access the kemonomimi features. Haven't played in several months, think I'll wait until they're added.

Reactions: Kalloi

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
How can I access the tutorial. I dont see the button in the r34 version.
Quite late to the post but the tutorial was phased out this current version and replaced with the "goals system"
The tutorial was bit outdated and didn't explain a lot of concepts and so people didn't like it. So if you haven't already I would just start a campaign mode, maybe on easy difficulty and just follow the objectives, they go all the way up to the second loop after where you train and deploy your first forsaken I highly recommend it if you're learning the game :D

StolenSweetroll

Jan 21, 2022
Quite late to the post but the tutorial was phased out this current version and replaced with the "goals system"
The tutorial was bit outdated and didn't explain a lot of concepts and so people didn't like it. So if you haven't already I would just start a campaign mode, maybe on easy difficulty and just follow the objectives, they go all the way up to the second loop after where you train and deploy your first forsaken I highly recommend it if you're learning the game :D
Okay thanks since i played a while ago but gave up since i couldn't understand it at all.

Reactions: Kalloi

Zell125

Dec 16, 2018
(using cheats) for some reason after a while my Forsaken will "regain" their Sexual barrier when I meet them after the first encounter.
I'm assuming it has something to do with me fucking around with their expertise and/or corruption in the customize/cheat menu
on Version 34C

Last edited:

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
This is my first time really trying to get the distortions, and I'm not seeing why this should be the case.

watdis.PNG

Calamity is set up for Negotiation, which means she needs unbroken T1 DIG and unbroken T2 MOR, which she has:
Calamity.PNG

The next step is 1G Angst for all characters. Fortune has the highest with 254M, so she's not there yet but will, importantly, get there if she's left alone for a few days.

I know that Chosen can sometimes break each other's vulnerabilities when they get too far apart from each other, so I thought it might be that. But:
#1) I thought that there were triggers set in place to prevent that and allow Distortion paths to continue. I remember something like that happened my first loop with an attempted rape that was stopped by Thralls, and I didn't get a message like this.
#2) I thought that only happened between the Core and Minor Vulnerabilities for each pair. Calamity is Significant in DIG, not Minor.

So, what am I missing? The text of Negotiation in the guide is:
"The third is "Negotiation," the Morality/Dignity Distortion, which is tied to avoiding 'hiding' (the Tier-1 Dignity Break). In order to start on this path, the player must avoid breaking all Morality and Dignity Vulnerabilities other than T1 Morality (use of 'violence'). The target must have been hit by Force Orgasm and Sodomize/Torture/Force Laughter in the past, and then the entire team must be brought to at least 1G ANGST. Finally, the Distortion may be triggered during a custom sex scene (follow the purple highlighted buttons from the Shop menu)."

1) I've avoided "hiding"
2) I've hit Calamity with T2 INN and CON breaks
3) I'm working up to having enough ANGST, and I thought that an additional tier of DIG breaks would be a good way to get EXPO up.

Thanks for any help--just not sure what I did or how I could have known to avoid this. Great game, though--getting both Aversion and Temptation distortions in Loop 1 took a lot of tiny adjustments to make every turn line up just perfectly.

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
This is my first time really trying to get the distortions, and I'm not seeing why this should be the case.

View attachment 2095672

Calamity is set up for Negotiation, which means she needs unbroken T1 DIG and unbroken T2 MOR, which she has:
View attachment 2095673

The next step is 1G Angst for all characters. Fortune has the highest with 254M, so she's not there yet but will, importantly, get there if she's left alone for a few days.

I know that Chosen can sometimes break each other's vulnerabilities when they get too far apart from each other, so I thought it might be that. But:
#1) I thought that there were triggers set in place to prevent that and allow Distortion paths to continue. I remember something like that happened my first loop with an attempted rape that was stopped by Thralls, and I didn't get a message like this.
#2) I thought that only happened between the Core and Minor Vulnerabilities for each pair. Calamity is Significant in DIG, not Minor.

So, what am I missing? The text of Negotiation in the guide is:
"The third is "Negotiation," the Morality/Dignity Distortion, which is tied to avoiding 'hiding' (the Tier-1 Dignity Break). In order to start on this path, the player must avoid breaking all Morality and Dignity Vulnerabilities other than T1 Morality (use of 'violence'). The target must have been hit by Force Orgasm and Sodomize/Torture/Force Laughter in the past, and then the entire team must be brought to at least 1G ANGST. Finally, the Distortion may be triggered during a custom sex scene (follow the purple highlighted buttons from the Shop menu)."

1) I've avoided "hiding"
2) I've hit Calamity with T2 INN and CON breaks
3) I'm working up to having enough ANGST, and I thought that an additional tier of DIG breaks would be a good way to get EXPO up.

Thanks for any help--just not sure what I did or how I could have known to avoid this. Great game, though--getting both Aversion and Temptation distortions in Loop 1 took a lot of tiny adjustments to make every turn line up just perfectly.
This is probably just a bug in the script that detects when something risk being in conflict with a a distortion path, the game is probably checking if the T3 break would but Fortune out of her Distortion path but since she doesn't have one (I suppose) she's using the condition for Calamity's. If you go to the next day what should happen is that you'll break Fortune's T3 DIG and Calamity will still be on a Negotiation route

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Are Forsaken supposed to still have Sexual Barriers? Because I have at least three who still have them, one of which was turned using Aversion.
Oh, is this about the inability to have vaginal sex when Meeting them? Because I have that issue too, and I even tried cheating all the stats up and down, didn't make any difference.

haksaw

Oct 10, 2019
Is there any place to read all the info about Distortions and what do they do? I spent a lot of effort to get Aversion for one girl and was "rewarded" with her stopping supplying EE! And the bonus is that she loses her resolve if you hit her with Orgy in the final battle, like you ever need an orgy in the final battle :cautious:

So, I'm restarting the whole run to choose something more useful... Does anyone know what other distortions do exactly?

Aklackadaka

Feb 9, 2020
Is there any place to read all the info about Distortions and what do they do? I spent a lot of effort to get Aversion for one girl and was "rewarded" with her stopping supplying EE! And the bonus is that she loses her resolve if you hit her with Orgy in the final battle, like you ever need an orgy in the final battle :cautious:

So, I'm restarting the whole run to choose something more useful... Does anyone know what other distortions do exactly?
I know that Rampancy grants +100 EE initially, then +30 EE recurringly. The trade-off is that the distorted Chosen goes on a rampage whenever she's surrounded with her HATE above her INJU. She deals periodic PAIN and EXPO damage to herself, but can't be grabbed. That means that she keeps contributing to the extermination effort and can hardly contribute to orgies. If you don't trigger her rampage, she doesn't grant the bonus EE.
Although if you have Networked Consciousness then you can queue the orgy immediately upon grabbing her. She'll break out into a rampage immediately, but it still sends the other Chosen into the orgy status.

haksaw

Oct 10, 2019
Checked her again, she only stops giving EE on a day when you hit her with orgy that fulfills the minumum turns required in description (shorter orgies work like normal). Still so many things not clear -_- What's the difference when those distorted become Forsaken? Need another text file will all the numbers and effects like forsaken reference.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes