Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
I sent a message over to CSDev about it, but one thing I may add is are you on 44c while experiencing this bug? It seems the forum hasn’t been updated with the recent version on so it may be resolved there, I’m replying from mobile at the moment so I can’t confirm if the issue is still present on the current version.
Either way thank you for the report and save upload and Dekeche for replicating and confirming the issue! :D
Sorry for the belated reply but it was on 44b for me, though I did see CSDev talking about something similar in one of his recent mass replies, so I decided to do a bug report with my question in case I the save I had was revelant to his posting.

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
CSDev. I got to ask with the new clothing changes for next update. Does this mean we will have to update our Custom Chosen cloth in future or nah? I'm going cry if I need to edit like 300 times and refer back to wikis haha \(º □ º l|l)/ .

dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
1691542093375.png
1691542116239.png
Might be a bit of an edge case, but apparently you do need a T1 break specifically to start generating +2 EE. Wasn't expecting that.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
View attachment 2837589
View attachment 2837590
Might be a bit of an edge case, but apparently you do need a T1 break specifically to start generating +2 EE. Wasn't expecting that.
The +2 next to Core vulnerabilities isn't a "check this and you get bonus EE every day", it's a one time reward for reaching 1k circumstance damage (or in other words, reaching level 2) in their Core vulnerability. You can start generating 2 EE from a Chosen every day without doing that as long as you get a T1 break on a non-Core vulnerability.

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
I may be misunderstanding the mechanics, but I think I found a bug. In the later loops, after I have the High-Rizes captured, I have occasionally noticed a heroine starting with negative damage bonuses to HATE PLEA INJU and EXPO.

1691582043912.png

dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
The +2 next to Core vulnerabilities isn't a "check this and you get bonus EE every day", it's a one time reward for reaching 1k circumstance damage (or in other words, reaching level 2) in their Core vulnerability. You can start generating 2 EE from a Chosen every day without doing that as long as you get a T1 break on a non-Core vulnerability.
I was specifically highlighting that you couldn't start generating the +2 EE by exceeding the vulnerability break requirement. I'd skipped T1 breaks entirely on that specific chosen, and had already triggered a minor T2 break. Just found it a bit odd.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
I was specifically highlighting that you couldn't start generating the +2 EE by exceeding the vulnerability break requirement. I'd skipped T1 breaks entirely on that specific chosen, and had already triggered a minor T2 break. Just found it a bit odd.
Oh, gonna be honest since you had a distortion plan on them my mind just defaulted to seeing the T2 Innocence break as being the distortion plan break marker and not an actual break. Then yeah that's probably just a weird edge case that the game isn't coded to deal with since you'd have to deliberately ignore the option to do the T1 break and there isn't a reason I can think to do that, or just use one of the 10k damage items.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
The image pack for the Meguca is done, but I can't seem to figure out much of the greater customization features.

1. Is there a way to give a girl a specific personality yet, or do I need some kind of guide to the quiz answers? Also, didn't there used to be a button for determining personalities manually? I'm not seeing it.

Has anyone else encountered this strange glitch where the girls keep Blasting on repeat, completely divorced from the turn system and effectively softlocking the game? Mami and Madoka are doing that to me and it's probably the most irritating thing ever. I can't pull them into individuals without them being active either, and since this happens the minute Madoka shows up, there's no way for me to save the game with all three active. They're too powerful for me man.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The image pack for the Meguca is done, but I can't seem to figure out much of the greater customization features.

1. Is there a way to give a girl a specific personality yet, or do I need some kind of guide to the quiz answers? Also, didn't there used to be a button for determining personalities manually? I'm not seeing it.

Has anyone else encountered this strange glitch where the girls keep Blasting on repeat, completely divorced from the turn system and effectively softlocking the game? Mami and Madoka are doing that to me and it's probably the most irritating thing ever. I can't pull them into individuals without them being active either, and since this happens the minute Madoka shows up, there's no way for me to save the game with all three active. They're too powerful for me man.
The repeating text issue has been reported.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Yeah I really wished there was a guide to the personality quiz or something, cause basically every time I try to make a full custom team I end up just giving up since it feels impossible to make a team with the vulnerabilities/personalities you actually want. Or at the very least, you should be able to make a custom team with the single custom chosen you can make in the campaign menu so you have some control over it.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
There did used to be. I even remember that it would tell you "Hey, these three girls can't work together" if you made a team with say, all core morality or exposure vulnerabilities.

I'm sure I'm just missing it, but it does kinda suck.

Anyway I need a third Meguca for the second team. Sayaka and Kyoko are the other two, so anyone have any ideas? Right now I'm thinking about Nagisa or Yuma, but that could just be me being a massive lolicon.

Edit: Actually, I found it. You can directly modify chosen personalities in the single creation menu when you're in campaign mode, but can't while making a team for some reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eurocorp

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
There did used to be. I even remember that it would tell you "Hey, these three girls can't work together" if you made a team with say, all core morality or exposure vulnerabilities.

I'm sure I'm just missing it, but it does kinda suck.

Anyway I need a third Meguca for the second team. Sayaka and Kyoko are the other two, so anyone have any ideas? Right now I'm thinking about Nagisa or Yuma, but that could just be me being a massive lolicon.
Either we're both missing it then or it was removed, I'm inclined to think the latter though since I'm pretty sure I've clicked through every option in the main menu trying to figure out how to do it with no luck.

Yuma would probably make more sense on a team with Kyoko.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Alright. Well, I wound up remaking all the 'Guca in the custom editor. As it stands they don't really play nice with each other due to how the game prefers a team to be built, but it's easy enough to unhook them from that if you don't care about the relationship building these days.

This first draft has the full Mitakihara Quintet, with AI generated images for both civilian and Chosen forms, and the custom roster and appearances. If I've done it right you should be able to just download the zip, unzip it, drop the portraits in the portrait folder and the roster wherever you keep your own rosters, and import all five to the game. There's no sixth 'guca, though, so your second pass through is going to be with some random anyway.

For version 2 of this mod, done whenever I feel like it, I'll add Yuma and Nagisa to the roster (and maybe Kazumi? Maybe even Oriko and Kirika... Well, some of them, at least), tune the personalities a little better, and maybe figure out that custom write-in feature nobody uses and see if I can't get some custom scenes plugged into the game.

I'm also considering a full re-do of the canon portraits, replacing them with not-magical-girls-at-all IPs that are popular, like Asuka taking over for Fury or Komi as Whisper. If I do they'll be a similar style to the Meguca, with struggle being blowjobs and swoon having visible cum on their face.

It goes without saying that this mod does contain what some would call loli
While no explicit mentions of them being under 18 are included - obviously - Madoka and Homura are flat as boards so... Your discretion is your own.

Reactions: haiden24

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Minor bug report, if you click on an attack and instantly hit space (the keybind for continue in battle) you will attack twice.

kalookalee

Feb 21, 2020
Ladies and (I assume mostly) gents, we got em

Last attempt I was one turn off a full orgy, got it this time though
1691703923973.png

Edit: Small catch, no space between large and penis 1691704168939.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Nemo de Nemo
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes