MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Minor typo in the final battle.

"[...] if defeat looked inevitable" in the first sentence.

1699033086112.png

----

Damn, soooo, the game just froze up when I used Tempt on someone for the first time, but I hadn't saved for a while and can't seem to replicate it separately so I'm not sure how to figure out what the issue was. I used it (Tempt) in the previous loop without issue though, so I can at least say there's some sort of criteria for it.

Oh, and this was on 47b.

Last edited:

rarei

Dec 25, 2019
I think I'm too stupid for this game, I read the included guide files but I never get anywhere

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
I think I'm too stupid for this game, I read the included guide files but I never get anywhere
This game is quite complicated an a bit obtuse to get into. If you are still wanting to jump in without failing every loop/scenario, I suggest turning on cheats (search in forums for process, idk atm) and only using the set day cheat to give yourself infinite time/ the few extra days you may need to pass the loop.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I have to agree, try giving it a shot with cheats enabled, because the game has more to give than just the mechanics.

What you do is, you go to the Options menu and just press C, that enables cheats. You might have to start a new game, I'm not really sure about that, but (once enabled in the Options menu) there's a Cheat button in the planning phase.

Lillibilli

May 31, 2017
Bug reports:
Forsaken's stat page virginity report error.
Having taken her virginity with a personal encounter during the run (this was in single play classic) the girl's stat page reported "personal encounter with the Demon Lord", after conversion to Forsaken the stat page says "raped by Thrall during combat"

Approach and Observe broken.
On a related note, in this save the Approach and Observe actions are broken in this particular run (hangs after selecting "Back Alley"), no idea what triggered it (single play fortified).
Both runs were with cheats enabled if that matters.
--------------------
Commander menu.
Would be nice to have better control of the commander creation, right now it is only possible to completely reset it if you misclick. Having options to lower stuff manually would be nice.
Additionally, it would be useful to have a way to save pre-made commanders (similar to saving pre-made bodies) so that it doesn't have to be recreated every time if you want to use the same one.
--------------------
And for a question, while training the Forsakens I triggered the "Unfocused (3% HATE/PLEA/INJU/EXPO)" combat style that can't be normally trained, what are the criteria to trigger it?
Also, why can't it be trained? Is it particularly useless or particularly useful?

Edit:
Made an interactive table in Google Sheets for quick lookup of Forsaken Punisher traits if anyone is interested, probably need to make a copy to use it.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MoarDakka123

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Also, why can't it be trained? Is it particularly useless or particularly useful?
A 4 damage type Forsaken is complete garbage and never worth using, if you want to hit all circumstance types at once you're better off using a Commander. Forsaken generally only want to be doing 1 or 2 damage types, maybe 3 but that's pushing it.

Reactions: Lillibilli

NamePico

May 21, 2021
Not sure, but maybe someone can help. Try to run this game on linux, but there is a problem: window size working strange. I fell like it's some kind of scaling problem, but can't figure out how to help it. Resizing of height is working, but i cant change width, so third part of game always not seen. When entering full screen, it's still using wrong width. Maybe someone can help

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Completed first loop while playing normally, no crashes or freezes or interface oddities, played around the newest additions and all was good. I personally liked the new content, it was very fun to play around with, awesome work as always CSDev (y)

Side Note: I'm curious about something, all the system for conquering the chosen and forsaken are great to play around with, i wanted to ask about two things specifically. The first one is about the system used during a sex scene. It uses a similar system as a eraEngine game, but lacks a upgrade and development system. I wanted to know if it's intentionally there so you can expand it in the future or is it intentional to be that way? I find it very limiting at times, sometimes i wish i could turn it off so i can enjoy the sex interactions freely, since it cannot be used to develop the forsaken or chosen, like increasing their stamina in sex scenes (tiredness gain reduction).

The second thing i wanted to ask is related to something i have noticed every time i ended a forsaken sex scene, and it always got me thinking about it. You know the line the system tells you how a part of the chosen always felt torn about the demon lord leaving them after the sex interaction? It kinda reminded me of one of the paths you could go in some eraGames where you could either completely dominate a character's heart and soul and make them into a full slave or through seduction and interactions, make them dependant and conquer their heart instead. After seeing that system, i was wondering if there is a chance a way to seduce and make the forsaken actually turn around and be full-fledged lovers of the demon lord could be considered? There were parts in the hypnosis that gave me that idea as well as during some fights against the next groups of chosen going against a forsaken, where they say something like "I don't think the demon lord is fully evil". It seems to me something like this could actually work and would be pretty sweet to do, having a love harem of forsaken of your own choosing doesn't sound too bad :love:

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Not sure, but maybe someone can help. Try to run this game on linux, but there is a problem: window size working strange. I fell like it's some kind of scaling problem, but can't figure out how to help it. Resizing of height is working, but i cant change width, so third part of game always not seen. When entering full screen, it's still using wrong width. Maybe someone can help
Hmm, that's a weird one. I don't have any technical know-how to share, but what happens if you start a fight? There's a column that takes up about a quarter or third of the screen then, kinda curious what happens when that pops out, and might even give some clue as to what's going on.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Completed first loop while playing normally, no crashes or freezes or interface oddities, played around the newest additions and all was good. I personally liked the new content, it was very fun to play around with, awesome work as always CSDev (y)

Side Note: I'm curious about something, all the system for conquering the chosen and forsaken are great to play around with, i wanted to ask about two things specifically. The first one is about the system used during a sex scene. It uses a similar system as a eraEngine game, but lacks a upgrade and development system. I wanted to know if it's intentionally there so you can expand it in the future or is it intentional to be that way? I find it very limiting at times, sometimes i wish i could turn it off so i can enjoy the sex interactions freely, since it cannot be used to develop the forsaken or chosen, like increasing their stamina in sex scenes (tiredness gain reduction).

The second thing i wanted to ask is related to something i have noticed every time i ended a forsaken sex scene, and it always got me thinking about it. You know the line the system tells you how a part of the chosen always felt torn about the demon lord leaving them after the sex interaction? It kinda reminded me of one of the paths you could go in some eraGames where you could either completely dominate a character's heart and soul and make them into a full slave or through seduction and interactions, make them dependant and conquer their heart instead. After seeing that system, i was wondering if there is a chance a way to seduce and make the forsaken actually turn around and be full-fledged lovers of the demon lord could be considered? There were parts in the hypnosis that gave me that idea as well as during some fights against the next groups of chosen going against a forsaken, where they say something like "I don't think the demon lord is fully evil". It seems to me something like this could actually work and would be pretty sweet to do, having a love harem of forsaken of your own choosing doesn't sound too bad :love:
It's not exactly what you're talking about per se, but what you're describing is mostly wrapped up in the flavor text derived from the Obedience stat, and to a lesser degree some combat banter from the Negotiate Distortion (which makes the Chosen fall for you to some degree).

But to be clear, while it is technically what you're talking about, the flavor of Obedience is more that of brain-washing/mind-breaking (especially as it reaches the higher levels), whereas you seem to be coming at this from a more genuinely romantic angle? I wouldn't mind that myself, but if CSDev said it kinda goes against what the Demon Lord actually is, I can't say I'd disagree.

That's not to say it's an impossibility. After all, the narrative is pretty open about the exact thoughts going through the Demon Lord's head, but you are, inherently, an abusive prick, and anything beyond that is more left to head-canon right now. That said, the Favorite position could be interpreted as you making the Forsaken in question your very own Demon Queen.

Anyways, yeah. At the moment I think it'd mostly be up to your own head-canon, but the Negotiate Distortion and having Obedience around... 50, maybe? That should at least give some dialogue that fits what you're looking for.

EDIT: Come to think of it, maybe being the Favorite could confer some kind of buff? Or unique Defiler ability, perhaps? :unsure: Also kinda curious what CSDev has to say about romance.

Last edited:

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
It's not exactly what you're talking about per se, but what you're describing is mostly wrapped up in the flavor text derived from the Obedience stat, and to a lesser degree some combat banter from the Negotiate Distortion (which makes the Chosen fall for you to some degree).

But to be clear, while it is technically what you're talking about, the flavor of Obedience is more that of brain-washing/mind-breaking (especially as it reaches the higher levels), whereas you seem to be coming at this from a more genuinely romantic angle? I wouldn't mind that myself, but if CSDev said it kinda goes against what the Demon Lord actually is, I can't say I'd disagree.

That's not to say it's an impossibility. After all, the narrative is pretty open about the exact thoughts going through the Demon Lord's head, but you are, inherently, an abusive prick, and anything beyond that is more left to head-canon right now. That said, the Favorite position could be interpreted as you making the Forsaken in question your very own Demon Queen.

Anyways, yeah. At the moment I think it'd mostly be up to your own head-canon, but the Negotiate Distortion and having Obedience around... 50, maybe? That should at least give some dialogue that fits what you're looking for.
That is very informative, thank you for sharing your thoughts. I do see what you're saying about the demon lord's angle in what they do, and what is left for our interpretation or head-canon is what i believe to be the key point in this matter. You see, if you actually go through the loop and catch the first glimpse of Basis, you will take a quick glimpse at how the saviors' organization is on the inside (it will be even better if you took the chosen at the final battle in different ways, including at least one being M-I-A, you will find their reactions to what happened to each chose to be...very revealing). The saviors and the demon lord are out for their own gain and each of them use different means to accomplish it (take a closer look at Crown, look how the see the Chosen and how they see their sacrifices and deaths, you'll notice some interesting contradictions in what you're told to believe about them, including some encounters the Chosen have with the higher ups of their own organization).

So, why did i go through all that? You see, a lot about the demon lord is left to your head canon, like you said. You, the player, is the demon lord. You get to decide how you do things in order to achive your goals, including ' how ' to break the chosen. It's all up to you, if you want to avoid completely violence or not, and yes, i am including even the option to ' not ' do violence to anyone and just go with tickling. This is also an option, maybe you're a demon lord that is not so heartless and monstrous as the organization says you are. Yes, you rely on sex, seduction, you dominate your opponents through carnal pleasures and cunning persuasion, but you do not mutilate, you do not rip and tear and so on. See where i'm going?

Another angle some people could go with having this different route to go with this game is: taking into account what was said before in this post, if it is genuinely romantic or not, it's up to you, right? Do you really love them, or is this another form of breaking them and making them submit their hearts completely to your will, by conquering them from the very core of their hearts? You're the demon lord, you get to decide what is canon to you or not, after all.

Reactions: MoarDakka123

NamePico

May 21, 2021
Hmm, that's a weird one. I don't have any technical know-how to share, but what happens if you start a fight? There's a column that takes up about a quarter or third of the screen then, kinda curious what happens when that pops out, and might even give some clue as to what's going on.
Everything works perfectly fine. You can even play by moving window to see part that missing, but it's pretty uncomfortable.

Kackuyen

Nov 12, 2018
What Item do you think is the best?
Because personaly, to me, I see that "Tomorrow's Newspaper" outclass everything else in a playthough

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
*13 september 2023 note: Suntorn Dawn does not work with the latest version ( 45e ). It is expected start working again in version 46. If you imported any suntorn dawn characters, you can either wait for the new release, or delete all custom characters before starting a new campaign (inside the program, not delete any files).

Suntorn Dawn
Expansion Pack for Corrupted Saviour

Features:
* 27 new girls
* Including forsaken art
* Curated AI art
* Includes roster file
* Every girl has at least one friend or sister

* 9 specific chosen teams:
* School, divine powers, secret military, flower power, sports, elemental powers, animal welfare, weapons, foreigners

* 4 types of forsaken: demonic, monster, bloodlusted, zombie
* Girls are naturally color coordinated so that their hair color matches text color
* Elaborate backstories written as part of the inspiration
* 514 images total

* Backstories will be released intermittently at a site linked from:
(anyone have a suggestion for a site where to release images consistently?)

Download it:
Mega
210 MB

I want to thank CSdev for the great game, and I want to thank Ragsmu for giving the ideas that led to Vendetta and Silver as a character, and Clutch's hairstyle.

In order to use these new girls, start a new campaign and then "import roster" to the "suntorn dawn.ros" file to load all 27 girls into the game. Make sure the folders are in the portraits directory.

If anyone has any questions or comments, I'd be happy to hear it.

One image of each girl included below.
these are not working with version 47, still using names from original GP.

Lillibilli

May 31, 2017
Bug Report:
More trouble with stat page virginity.
In this run (Campaign loop 1, cheats enabled) Phantom's virginity taker gets attributed to an "obsessed admirer" even when it was taken during a personal encounter with the Demon's Lord. Included before and after state in the save file.
--------------------
A "Pass Time" action similar to the one that shows up after negotiation being always available would be nice to have, even if it is a suboptimal choice.

Last edited:

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Ah, found a bug. Here's the report:

MoonwalkerMartialStyle.png

So, when you go to customize the forsaken's text color, you can input any values to red, green and blue, it will not matter. The text will change from any color it was previously to this yellow color, and will stay this way. So for example, if you tried to input an RGB code of 0, 255 and 217, you would get a cyan color, but the text will still be yellow.

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
Because personaly, to me, I see that "Tomorrow's Newspaper" outclass everything else in a playthough
I agree that it's currently the best out of the starting items by a fairly wide margin. Before the fairly recent change, though, it was easily the worst of them.
It's also the least new-player friendly of them, as suddenly there are tons of options that can overwhelm someone starting out with their first campaign.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Tomorrow's Newspaper right now is definitely the best, with Inferno Pepper being the worst. However there is definitely an argument to be made for using the other options (except Inferno Pepper).

The single use items helps with rushing early EE generation which makes it easier to rush 4-2 commanders and networked consciousness.

Unicorn Lard as long as you can manage the trauma loss from skipping days you can actually rush 4-2 commanders faster than the single use items by forcing all 3 Chosen in early and then skipping every day you can until hitting 4-2 commanders (as without them you wont be doing any breaks anyways). Because of the lack of trauma increases from skipping days however, it suffers in future loops where trauma resolution speed increases.

Inevitability is good for making sure you can get big surrounds on all 3 Chosen, rather than needing to restrain yourself to only focusing 2 in the middle days.

Personally I would probably rank the items right now from best to worst as:
1- Tomorrow's Newspaper
2- Single Use Items (later loops)/Unicorn Lard (early loops)
3- Single Use Items (early loops)/Unicorn Lard (later loops)
4- Inevitability
5- Inferno Pepper

Reactions: Dargondo
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes