theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
I played this a LOOOOONG time ago, and I remember it being really easy to accidentally make the Chosen murder each other or commit suicide. Am I right in my understanding that to prevent this they need to be friends with each other by breaking the minor vulnerability first before the core vulnerability?

Like if I do that is it guarranteed that my Chosen won't murder each other/commit suicide before the final battle?

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
I played this a LOOOOONG time ago, and I remember it being really easy to accidentally make the Chosen murder each other or commit suicide. Am I right in my understanding that to prevent this they need to be friends with each other by breaking the minor vulnerability first before the core vulnerability?

Like if I do that is it guarranteed that my Chosen won't murder each other/commit suicide before the final battle?
Chosen will be able to murder each other on the final day after they fill the extermination bar. The thresh hold for these "friendly" fires should be displayed in the chosen bios on when the chosen will be willing to off the others. These are influenced by the chosen-chosen relationships with friends waiting until the other is about to break. The flipside of this is that chosens will immediately eliminate their rival/enemies at the first opportunity once extermination is done.
I'm not sure how to garantee they won't kill each other outside of either doing enough damage to them before extermination finishes. I, uh...always fought against chosen with rivalries :cautious:. Rip what's her face x2.

Reactions: theblasbla

Mygoodness777

Sep 20, 2018
Okay so I requested a Miraheze wiki a few days ago. They got back to me and asked me to re-confirm that the wiki would conform to their Content Policy (they've had problems lately with NSFW wikis breaking the rules). I didn't see anything there that the game would break. I'll post a link to it once it has been created (assuming they were satisfied with my explanation and confirmation that their rules would be followed). I'm not totally sure how their wikis work or who can edit, but I hope others will be able to help me start filling in accurate information.

Anyway, just as a reference, here's a link to their content policy:

Hopefully it all goes smoothly and we can get a wiki up and running for the game. I imagine it will go a long way to helping everyone learn the game and play it better.

EDIT:

WELCOME to your new Corrupted Saviors wiki:

I'll get started on some of the basics...

Also, I'd recommend just avoiding all NSFW images on the site. I think the descriptions will be fine. I specifically told the admins of the site that the purpose of the wiki is for _education_ about the game mechanics so if we want to keep the wiki, it needs to be kept orderly.

Last edited:

RebeccaRed

Dec 2, 2017
I’m playing on a Mac and the text isn’t aligned like in the screenshots, and the font doesn’t match... It's really hard to follow. Is there anything I can do?

game font.png

Mygoodness777

Sep 20, 2018
It'll be slow going, but I've added a few pages to the wiki with the basics of trauma, circumstance, vulnerability, and a very brief combat summary. I'm not even close to being an expert on the game so I'm sure there will remain incomplete information on the wiki for a while (especially until someone else helps fill in the blanks or more advanced stuff), but over the coming week or so I plan to get basic frameworks for everything. I'm also hoping to create a sort of 'master guide' that very new players can use to get a handle on the basics of gameplay and how to think ahead a bit.

As a side note, the "Main Page" can't have anything NSFW on it so it links to a Table of Contents which houses links to all the other relevant pages...for ease of access.

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
I understand that Disgrace is the equivalent to Dignity, but for a Forsaken.

However, it also comes with negative parts.

Is there a way to reduce Disgrace?
There is one bonus a chosen/forsaken can roll that allows a small decrease when they break a T3 vulnerability, but otherwise as far as I know Disgrace gains are one way.

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
"Wikis must not sexualize minors
Content that depicts or portrays minors, real or fictional, in a sexual or fetishized manner, is strictly prohibited. Content includes written content, still or animated images, and other media. Such content is prohibited even if it is otherwise legal in the United States."

Dang, has Miraheze always had these policies or is it a new thing? I remember the Monster Girl Encyclopedia moving there and they have images of the lolis monster girls and descriptions of them doing lewd things. Is that allowed because there's no specified age so they can just say "she's 1000 years old"?

Dono1973

Sep 25, 2017
Haven't played in a long time, and finding some of my old methods not really working as well anymore. Does anyone have any tips that can be helpful in the current game. Also got an item to start which they didn't have when I last played. It reduces evil energy by 1 a day but damage from the 4 basic attacks is multiplied by 10, so I'm assuming I should use it from the get go or should I wait until I have a good amount of energy coming in each day.

Mar 11, 2021
well after a little testing it seems that megalomaniac really wants the girl to have every single corruption break except total confidence/dignity, to the point you'll get lower tier breaks during after-battle events.
also the second in command gets their "usurped authority" trait when outside a campaign or single game.

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
Haven't played in a long time, and finding some of my old methods not really working as well anymore. Does anyone have any tips that can be helpful in the current game. Also got an item to start which they didn't have when I last played. It reduces evil energy by 1 a day but damage from the 4 basic attacks is multiplied by 10, so I'm assuming I should use it from the get go or should I wait until I have a good amount of energy coming in each day.
For that item, I would personally use it to jumpstart chosen EE generation (+1 per day generation) then keep it off unless going for a break/breaks, orgies, or when total EE generation is sizable enough where losing 1 ee per day is negligable.
EE is at a premium in the beginning of the loop and is better used for upgrades than on days where you don't achieve any milestones like breaks or orgies.
Been a bit since I last played, but this item is something I like to use and how I remember using it. Its good for giving free surround levels which lowers the skill needed for combat by a fair bit.

joemomma7

Dec 27, 2020
Hey CSDev, I've enjoyed the new features you've added, but there is something I would like to see added: some sort of flavor-text only toggle for the generic thralls you see in the normal fights wherein you can change whether they are described as female thralls, futanari thralls, a mix of men/women/futas, or any combination thereof.

I like the addition of Male Chosen/magical boys that you added in, but I really don't want to see them get raped or violated by male thralls, but seeing women or futas doing it? That's something that I would much prefer to see, and I can sort of already see it happen by sending a Forsaken after them, but I'd really like to have the option for my generic mobs to just not be men when they're violating the poor boy. And for that matter I would also prefer to see the standard Female Chosen getting lezzed on by female/futa thralls instead if such a toggle was added. So many Magical Girl shows don't feature men to the point that one has to wonder if they even exist in-universe, and I think it would be neat to have such a thing also exist in this game as well.

Speaking of sending a Forsaken after a Male Chosen, in the future, will it be possible for a Forsaken to force a Male Chosen to impregnate her and babytrap him into the dark side that way? And hopefully in a way that can be done outside of and before the final battle for the loop? I read that you were hoping to implement some sort of relationship system that could be exploited in someway outside of the standard battles and I was wondering if you had something like that in mind already? Would you mind expounding on this a bit please?

Reactions: taggerforce

Nobody032

Sep 6, 2021
Best item, by far, right now is tomorrow's newspaper. It's way too op, you can use all commander upgrades without buying them. By only going for specific upgrades you can save a ton of energy which you can use to deploy a strong commander/Forsaken instead.

Inevitability has limited usage. It's pretty much pointless in early game since you can usually get enough damage for +1 energy generation without it and has limited usage in mid-late game where strong commanders/forsaken are the key for winning. I wouldn't say it's the worst item but it's definitely below average compared to the others in utility.

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
Best item, by far, right now is tomorrow's newspaper. It's way too op, you can use all commander upgrades without buying them. By only going for specific upgrades you can save a ton of energy which you can use to deploy a strong commander/Forsaken instead.

Inevitability has limited usage. It's pretty much pointless in early game since you can usually get enough damage for +1 energy generation without it and has limited usage in mid-late game where strong commanders/forsaken are the key for winning. I wouldn't say it's the worst item but it's definitely below average compared to the others in utility.
Personally I like Orgasm in a can better, I use it on the first champion to get a day 1 t2 innocents break. the evil energy that break and a couple t1 breaks generates gives me a good jump start on a loop, and that first chosen will generate 2 ee a day as well

taggerforce

Dec 1, 2018
I already love the new distortion, always want to build a HATE/PLEA forsaken and the theme is just perfect for this! I guess the next distortion would be complete the opposite of Megalomania, maybe Masochism? Something like 'in contrast of the high and unique position of megalomaniac forsaken, masochist are far more common as corrupted chosens and their power are designed to boost other forsakens effectiveness rather than themself' (maybe increasing training points when training with a masochist or make them a goatscape for enraged forsaken). That would be really interesting, love your works CSDev!

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
Okay so I requested a Miraheze wiki a few days ago. They got back to me and asked me to re-confirm that the wiki would conform to their Content Policy (they've had problems lately with NSFW wikis breaking the rules). I didn't see anything there that the game would break. I'll post a link to it once it has been created (assuming they were satisfied with my explanation and confirmation that their rules would be followed). I'm not totally sure how their wikis work or who can edit, but I hope others will be able to help me start filling in accurate information.

Hopefully it all goes smoothly and we can get a wiki up and running for the game. I imagine it will go a long way to helping everyone learn the game and play it better.

EDIT:

WELCOME to your new Corrupted Saviors wiki:

I'll get started on some of the basics...

Also, I'd recommend just avoiding all NSFW images on the site. I think the descriptions will be fine. I specifically told the admins of the site that the purpose of the wiki is for _education_ about the game mechanics so if we want to keep the wiki, it needs to be kept orderly.
I've filled in many of the basics today. Some of the information comes straight from the help files while other pieces come from my own memory, my current save file, and posts I've bookmarked in this thread. I added a couple of pages that seemed necessary.

I've also posted a discussion of Downtime actions at that is mostly taken from my earlier post on the subject. It starts with a basic overview but each section explains more than the last until the formulas are included.

I also felt it necessary to add a page on Achievements, but that's currently very incomplete as I am only posting numbers from my current run through the game and not trying to go back and load a bunch of old save files to see what the numbers might be at every instance. If someone else wants to fill in or confirm anything with a ?? by it feel free.

I've not added anything to Guides yet but will be reposting some of mine from the thread there when I feel like it.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes