Anyone9999

Jul 11, 2021
Thanks for the bug reports. The issues with creating new bodies and customizing Forsaken bodies have been fixed in Release 43e. The crashes and freezes were fixed in Release 43d, which I put out last night. As a general rule, I'd recommend downloading the game from the SubscribeStar page (or at least checking it to see if the bug you found has already been fixed). You don't need a SubscribeStar account to access the download, and it means that you won't have to get stuck waiting for a bugfix that's actually already out there.

This is pretty much what I'd be going for. If you're good enough at the game to tackle World 8, then there's no point in making you go through World 2 first.

She'll have some modifiers that make it very difficult to get more than 2 or 3 breaks per loop. There also might be some Fisher King type stuff going on, where the nature of the world changes depending on which Vulnerability Breaks you inflict, and that in turn applies some permanent modifiers to future loops.

This is a good catch. I've now set a minimum size for the window to help make this less likely.

Confidence/Dignity definitely does seem like the "become a rapist" Distortion. And I do like the idea of having one of the Chosen join a Defiler action as one of the defilers.

From a gameplay perspective, I always try to design the conditions for each Distortion around the circumstances which are made difficult to raise by that Distortion. INJU is about dealing circumstance damage to the target, and EXPO is about dealing circumstance damage to her allies, so the trigger should probably be about dealing circumstance damage to everybody. Maybe as some sort of special Orgy variant that only needs to be achieved for 1 turn, but which requires Lv 4 or 5 circumstance damage.

Similarly, I'm looking for a reasonable way to justify the Morality/Innocence Distortion requiring a bunch of trauma damage on the subject.

Another option would be to make Distortions which are mechanically equivalent, but flavored very differently. I liked the idea of a "become addicted to drugs" Distortion that people were talking about here awhile back, but I'm not sure how to use it to introduce new gameplay.

You're very welcome!

Right now, there are still bugfixes and balance changes happening every month, so by the time you'd get done with a commented playthrough, it might already desynch by the next update. It's very much on my to-do list, though.

If they have animal ears, then there's an action in personal encounters where you can scratch those ears, and sometimes that action results in headpats as well. That might or might not count, but adding a dedicated headpatting action is actually pretty high on my to-do list. I want to add more actions that aren't explicitly sexual in nature, just so that using Observe on low-Deviancy partners doesn't result in so much awkwardness.

Female Forsaken can still be impregnated, but male Forsaken don't have anal wombs unless they were impregnated during their time as Chosen. This is something that will change as part of the customization push I'm currently working on.
One more! Currently, the Bait position is either bugged or I got a weird edgecase; My Bait Chosen is related to the second chosen who appeared (Who has no such relation on her info screen) AND is the childhood friend of the third chosen (Which would normally be the family relation). Check Honey, Axiom and the forsaken.

Also, gonna go out on a limb here and assume the genetic stuff you wrote in last minute has been breaking everything?

Reactions: frankensteiner316

Nobody032

Sep 6, 2021
I deleted the save since I couldn't figure out the run anyways and thought it was maybe interfering with importing the Kalloi guide team, rip.
Well you can still try the steps I shared if you want.

Haha, I'm starting to feel the game is also a bit of "learn by doing" lol, but I def appreciate the tips! It's just all the different stats and how they interact with each other is a bit tough for me to memorize, I'm sure I'll get it eventually after getting my demon ass Chosen kicked a few times. Thanks again for the helpful pointers!
Yeah, main way i learned was by first just waiting till I get the 5 energy commander as stated by the goal system and then reloading to try different things like finding out which combo is best for dealing most damage,how to get decent expo on second chosen while also getting some openings and just prolonging the battle by paying attention to extermination level.

One more tip:
After evacuation is complete you will be able to tell how much extermination will be done by each chosen. Managing extermination is also important since as long as extermination isn't complete, the chosen won't start flying and you can surround them more times. So make sure to time your surrounds/captures right.

Main strategy while you have 200 extermination is dealing the most damage to the chosen you capture first(usual combo i use - Pummel-Grind-Caress-Humialte). Dealing expo on the second chosen you capture then making sure you surround the first chosen before the extermination is complete. Then surround the second chosen for more expo and finally surround the first chosen for breaks.

Try breaking the minor confidence or minor morality chosen first by targeting them with your commander first. Core confidence ones are usually harder to break.

Aug 23, 2018
So i imported my saves from earlier version and its just a blackscreen on startup? What the fuck? Is that the way its supposed to be? And if it is can someone post a save with cheats enabled because fuck me this game is 1000% unplayable grind without cheats nevermind i just poached one of your guys bug saves and there are cheats there so grand on you mr Anyone9999

Last edited:

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Thanks for the bug reports. The issues with creating new bodies and customizing Forsaken bodies have been fixed in Release 43e. The crashes and freezes were fixed in Release 43d, which I put out last night. As a general rule, I'd recommend downloading the game from the SubscribeStar page (or at least checking it to see if the bug you found has already been fixed). You don't need a SubscribeStar account to access the download, and it means that you won't have to get stuck waiting for a bugfix that's actually already out there.

This is pretty much what I'd be going for. If you're good enough at the game to tackle World 8, then there's no point in making you go through World 2 first.

She'll have some modifiers that make it very difficult to get more than 2 or 3 breaks per loop. There also might be some Fisher King type stuff going on, where the nature of the world changes depending on which Vulnerability Breaks you inflict, and that in turn applies some permanent modifiers to future loops.

This is a good catch. I've now set a minimum size for the window to help make this less likely.

Confidence/Dignity definitely does seem like the "become a rapist" Distortion. And I do like the idea of having one of the Chosen join a Defiler action as one of the defilers.

From a gameplay perspective, I always try to design the conditions for each Distortion around the circumstances which are made difficult to raise by that Distortion. INJU is about dealing circumstance damage to the target, and EXPO is about dealing circumstance damage to her allies, so the trigger should probably be about dealing circumstance damage to everybody. Maybe as some sort of special Orgy variant that only needs to be achieved for 1 turn, but which requires Lv 4 or 5 circumstance damage.

Similarly, I'm looking for a reasonable way to justify the Morality/Innocence Distortion requiring a bunch of trauma damage on the subject.

Another option would be to make Distortions which are mechanically equivalent, but flavored very differently. I liked the idea of a "become addicted to drugs" Distortion that people were talking about here awhile back, but I'm not sure how to use it to introduce new gameplay.

You're very welcome!

Right now, there are still bugfixes and balance changes happening every month, so by the time you'd get done with a commented playthrough, it might already desynch by the next update. It's very much on my to-do list, though.

If they have animal ears, then there's an action in personal encounters where you can scratch those ears, and sometimes that action results in headpats as well. That might or might not count, but adding a dedicated headpatting action is actually pretty high on my to-do list. I want to add more actions that aren't explicitly sexual in nature, just so that using Observe on low-Deviancy partners doesn't result in so much awkwardness.

Female Forsaken can still be impregnated, but male Forsaken don't have anal wombs unless they were impregnated during their time as Chosen. This is something that will change as part of the customization push I'm currently working on.
Yo, that's actually really cool, I'd love some options to give affection to my Fallen, especially after everything I put them through.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
So i imported my saves from earlier version and its just a blackscreen on startup? What the fuck? Is that the way its supposed to be? And if it is can someone post a save with cheats enabled because fuck me this game is 1000% unplayable grind without cheats nevermind i just poached one of your guys bug saves and there are cheats there so grand on you mr Anyone9999
Oh, I should also say with using imported saves for new updates, especially with updates that changes existing chosen/forsaken (in this case adding body tracking/assets to chosen/forsaken). It will take longer for your save to update to the newest version if you encountered a lot of chosen or have a lot of forsaken. Something similar happened to me a couple of updates ago and I reported this to CSDev, if you open your game and wait for awhile it should load.

Just in case though, if you have your save it would be good to upload it, either way I'm sorry it soured your experience

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Well you can still try the steps I shared if you want.

Yeah, main way i learned was by first just waiting till I get the 5 energy commander as stated by the goal system and then reloading to try different things like finding out which combo is best for dealing most damage,how to get decent expo on second chosen while also getting some openings and just prolonging the battle by paying attention to extermination level.

One more tip:
After evacuation is complete you will be able to tell how much extermination will be done by each chosen. Managing extermination is also important since as long as extermination isn't complete, the chosen won't start flying and you can surround them more times. So make sure to time your surrounds/captures right.

Main strategy while you have 200 extermination is dealing the most damage to the chosen you capture first(usual combo i use - Pummel-Grind-Caress-Humialte). Dealing expo on the second chosen you capture then making sure you surround the first chosen before the extermination is complete. Then surround the second chosen for more expo and finally surround the first chosen for breaks.

Try breaking the minor confidence or minor morality chosen first by targeting them with your commander first. Core confidence ones are usually harder to break.
Alright, I'll see if I can get in some MASSIVE DAMAGE on those pesky Chosen, thanks bro!

Reactions: Nobody032

taggerforce

Dec 1, 2018
Im starting to get how things work here but still it's just me or Aversion and Negotiation ar much more harder to get compared to other Distortion? You need to stay on an orgy for 10 turns for Aversion and for Negotiation 1G Angst for every member. Any tips to make this things easier? upgrades to focus on?

Anyone9999

Jul 11, 2021
Im starting to get how things work here but still it's just me or Aversion and Negotiation ar much more harder to get compared to other Distortion? You need to stay on an orgy for 10 turns for Aversion and for Negotiation 1G Angst for every member. Any tips to make this things easier? upgrades to focus on?
I disagree. Aversion and Negotiation are the easiest, then Temptation, then Rampage. (Rampage fucking up all future attempts at Orgies.)

Really, Once you start getting orgies, getting ten turn orgies becomes simple. Your goal is a 3 capture with as many turn upgrades you can have, and for a 10 turn orgy, you need the 20EE cost Battle extenders (Extermination/Evacuation), as well as networked consciousness, which is basically a soft requirement for orgies anyway.
Orgies that long make 1g Angst almost redundant. For temptation you grab relentless and a fourth capture and grab your chosen for the temptation. Rampage is simple to trigger, but you effectively lose access to orgies, atleast in my experience.

Also, if you are starting out, don't do distortions. Go for full breaks (All tier 4 breaks.)

Reactions: taggerforce

Beroxxus

Jul 25, 2018
I dunno, I find rampage to be pretty easy, that being said, as you get use to the mechanics, I agree with just going for full breaks. You might not even net a forsaken but it will help you get a good understanding of what is going on. Once you get the hang of it, go for a Distortion. I would do just 1 maybe 2 depending on the Chosen.

namastesta

Sep 1, 2019
So i got a question about something and i'm wondering if anyone managed to figure this out. Say i go and recruit one of the chosen via the "Temptation" distortion, thus avoiding the "impregnation" commander body action. Is it possible to impregnate said chosen as a Forsaken later, regardless of their gender?
yeah, you just got fuck her.

Nobody032

Sep 6, 2021
Speaking of upgrades,I personally always go for networked consciousness first. After buying all 2 energy upgrades and intelligence , you should have the option to buy 4 suppressor upgrades. Get Mania first then Nursery hives, after that Lust -> Human Collaborators , then get Genius. When you have all these save up and get all the required upgrades to get Determination and Networked consciousness. With this you will be able to deploy a 14, energy commander. I usually am able to start orgies with these upgrades(including the 10 turn one for aversion). I can try to explain how to do that if you want to know(May be confusing to read). You can also just save up for the 20 energy evacuation and extermination upgrade too. Will make things even easier.

Now for distortions, I would place Ramage as the easiest to trigger but annoying to manage. Other than that you can usually trigger the other 3 after you get networked consciousness.

Negotiation: Should be possible with a low turn orgy.3~5 turn should work.

Aversion: Needs management of opening levels and surrounds. Sometimes it's better to wait on surrounding a chosen than doing it right after they get out. Also getting more openings through trauma moves while other chosens are surrounded is also helpful.

Reactions: taggerforce

dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
I dunno, I find rampage to be pretty easy, that being said, as you get use to the mechanics, I agree with just going for full breaks. You might not even net a forsaken but it will help you get a good understanding of what is going on. Once you get the hang of it, go for a Distortion. I would do just 1 maybe 2 depending on the Chosen.
Aversion is probably the hardest to actually trigger - because practically every distortion boils down to "orgy for X turns". Temp needs PLEA Lv.4. I.E. A 3-5 round orgy, then second surround. Negotiation needs 1G Angst, or essentially ~Lv.10 circumstance. Probably about a 5-6 turn orgy for that. Rampancy may not even need an orgy to trigger, as it only needs about Lv.4-5 Trauma. 2-4 turn orgy to make it guaranteed.

Basically, if you think about how many turns of an orgy each distortion needs to trigger, Aversion requires the most - simply because it has a specific turn requirement.

a820802

Jan 8, 2019
Bug report: continue cannot be pressed.
Save 1.
after completing a somewhat good fight(10+ surround on all 3), it would get stuck after end day event screen.

*doesn't trigger bug when day is skipped by retreat
*dungeon mode

Last edited:

Anyone9999

Jul 11, 2021
Aversion is probably the hardest to actually trigger - because practically every distortion boils down to "orgy for X turns". Temp needs PLEA Lv.4. I.E. A 3-5 round orgy, then second surround. Negotiation needs 1G Angst, or essentially ~Lv.10 circumstance. Probably about a 5-6 turn orgy for that. Rampancy may not even need an orgy to trigger, as it only needs about Lv.4-5 Trauma. 2-4 turn orgy to make it guaranteed.

Basically, if you think about how many turns of an orgy each distortion needs to trigger, Aversion requires the most - simply because it has a specific turn requirement.
Oh, I was specifically talking about the managing factor. Again, no orgies. Orgies + Relentless captures are about one of the easiest and quickest way to get to the tier 4 breaks. And 10 turn orgies are not that hard anyways, atleast for non advanced chosen and even for advanced ones it requires marginally more effort (Except for Beasts). And at the end of the rampage distortion you get an especially needy forsaken.

Additionally, you don't need an orgy to tempt (though it is a lot easier), and two or three short orgies nets you negotiation (However, you want at least a 5 turn orgy to start with anyway, and that's going to get you negotiation almost guaranteed.)

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
Bug report: continue cannot be pressed.
Save 1.
after completing a somewhat good fight(10+ surround on all 3), it would get stuck after end day event screen.

*doesn't trigger bug when day is skipped by retreat
*dungeon mode
You most likely need to update to the latest gave version, this was fixed in v 43d

Nobody032

Sep 6, 2021

Minor point but negotiation does not need level 10 circumstances. Was able to get more than 1G angst with a 3 turn orgy only. But considering the later loops damage mitigations and the decrease of angst by distortion downtime action, it's probably better to do a bigger orgy anyways.

Oh, I was specifically talking about the managing factor. Again, no orgies. Orgies + Relentless captures are about one of the easiest and quickest way to get to the tier 4 breaks. And 10 turn orgies are not that hard anyways, atleast for non advanced chosen and even for advanced ones it requires marginally more effort (Except for Beasts). And at the end of the rampage distortion you get an especially needy forsaken.

Additionally, you don't need an orgy to tempt (though it is a lot easier), and two or three short orgies nets you negotiation (However, you want at least a 5 turn orgy to start with anyway, and that's going to get you negotiation almost guaranteed.)
I am curious do people use Rampage forsaken? I usually just wait for undead chosen in order to get a low energy forsaken. Most of the time I just use Rampage as bonus 100 energy and then simply remove it the next day. Don't wanna manage those tantrums.

Anyone9999

Jul 11, 2021
Minor point but negotiation does not need level 10 circumstances. Was able to get more than 1G angst with a 3 turn orgy only. But considering the later loops damage mitigations and the decrease of angst by distortion downtime action, it's probably better to do a bigger orgy anyways.

I am curious do people use Rampage forsaken? I usually just wait for undead chosen in order to get a low energy forsaken. Most of the time I just use Rampage as bonus 100 energy and then simply remove it the next day. Don't wanna manage those tantrums.

They are really good during undead loops because you can't keep the extra EE early on anyway. And if you don't finish the undead loop before what, day 30? you are in deep shit, so they are good to jumpstart your EE Generation and anytime you can't field a better option.
Otherwise I hate dealing with rampage during the loop, so I usually don't bother.

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017

It's very good to have one powerful Rampage Forsaken. I prefer an Undead for this purpose. A Demon Knight with the right bonuses can deal a lot of early Trauma damage.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 54 Votes